♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Tenth Member: Song Min Ah

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Tenth Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Oct 31, 2012 at 2:05 pm

  38322 Comments       2832919 Views  

 
tumblr_m346yo990z1r2uefco1_400.jpg
 
 
Enchanted members are back with their tenth member. This fourteen member girl group from SM Entertainment is getting a lot of attention these days, and here we are with Mintasy! Mintasy is the stage name of Song Min Ah, and she has two famous relatives. Her cousin is no other than the leader of F(x), Victoria, and her sister is the famous Minsoo, a tennis player.
 
Mintasy always has a fierce attitude towards people. She is a good friend, but tends to be straight forward and narrow minded. These are the reasons of why she is so popular even before she debuts, because she is different from the stereotypical idol of KPOP. Mintasy completely changes into a different person in front of animals. All animals love her, and that is why she represents the 'Animal Whisperer'.
 
 
animalwhisperer.png
 
 
Min Ah is a person you can always look up to, regardless of which age. She sets a great example of the perfect human being that is not perfect in some ways." Her friend, Choi Yeonhee said.
 
 
" She is a real beauty, I tell you. When I first met Mintasy, I thought she was an angel from heaven that has come to get me. We met in a local cafe. She is nice and polite, but she can be a little mean sometimes. She is truly a goddess that landed on Earth." MBLAQ's Mir stated.
 
" Being famous runs in the bloodline, huh? Mintasy is a girl that works hard for everything she wants, she doesn't accept people's help whatsoever, and will never get discouraged by haters. She believes that it is not impossible to get what you want if you just work hard to get it. This is a very important lesson I have learned from her, and I will love her forever." Mintasy's sister, Song Minsoo, said.
 
 
Profile of Song Min Ah:
 
 
mintasy.png
 
 
 
Name: Song Min Ah
Stage Name: Mintasy
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: Chinese-Korean
Birthplace: Gangwon, South Korea
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Age: 18 Years Old
Birthdate: June 16, 1994
Blood Type: A
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Fanclub Name: Fantasy
Fanclub Color: Emerald Green
Language:
* Korean
* Chinese
* English
* Japanese

 
 
 
Trivia:
 
* She has nickelallergy
* Mintasy has Zhang Li Yin's autograph
* She had a crush on a boy once, but she found out that he likes boys
* Mintasy likes to wear only one earring
* She is super shy when she talks to strangers
* She has a birthmark on her thigh
* She likes to beatbox
* Mintasy washes her hair with boy's shampoo
 
 
 
 
" I cannot contain my happiness about Mintasy's debut. I wished I was in a huge group that has numerous of different talents. Min Ah and her sister Min Soo has the same attitude, which I think is very cute. I mean, they get along well, but I love seeing their little arguements. Both of them are super funny, and I love being with them. Fighting and Jia You, Mintasy!" Victoria of F(x) said while laughing.
 
 Everyone has to love her. Her personality is out of the hook. When you spend time with her, you can't be bored. Even though Mintasy doesn't seem like the person for you to immediately click with, you will find out that she is not just a pretty angel, she is a person you can always count on." Super Junior's Henry posted on Facebook.