Accidental Meeting?

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

The Enchanted girls left the stage with a very successful debut. They could still hear their fans and other people cheering them on. The fourteen girls squeezed into a tiny elevator on the second floor of the M!Countdown building to go down to meet their friends, the male idol group Infinite from Woolim Entertainment, who was also on a comeback. The elevator made a 'ding' sound, which was followed by the noise of the door opening. 

"Hey, Joon-hyung! Stop teasing and hitting me!" A male voice yelled.

The girls looked up to see the KPOP boy idol group, MBLAQ, standing in the elevator doorway. Ai Lin smiled mischievously as someone besides her blushed a deep shade of red. 

The maknae of MBLAQ quickly realized that people were staring at them, and his eyes grew even wider as he noticed that a person he knew was in the crowd of pretty girls. "Umm... hi." Mir said quietly as he covered his face in embarrassment.

All the Enchanted members bowed politely as they introduced themselves to their sunbaes. "Dreams are magic. Annyeonghaseyo, Enchanted-imnida."

The five boys of MBLAQ bowed back to them as they chanted, "Annyeong, we're MBLAQ. Nice to meet you."

Cheondung, the visual and sub-rapper, spoke first to break the awkwardness between the two groups. "So. We just watched your debut stage, and it was amazing. I kind of regret our debut right now."

"Thank you for the compliment. It was nothing special, really." JAZ beamed as she thanked him. Everyone can tell that JAZ was very happy and proud of their debut by the way she laughed and smiled. 

Ai Lin 'accidentally' pushed Mintasy to the front of the elevator. "Oops, Mintasy. I am so sorry, I tripped on my heels."

Mintasy glared at her, but said through gritted teeth, "Aww, that's okay. Just be careful next time."

Haha! Victory is mine! Ai Lin thought to herself as she smirked. Mintasy sighed as she faced the five male figures.

"S-so, how are you, M-Mir-oppa?" She whispered softly.

Mir looked shy and sheepishly answered, "I'm f-fine, thank you. How a-about you?"

Jinh, being the person that cannot stand awkwardness, said cooly, "Guys, I think we have to go. Infinite is waiting for us, if you remember." Jinh was a girl that doesn't show her kind self behind the cameras, because she is bad at expressing being sweet and bubbly. 

"Oh, look at the time! We have to go, goodbye, oppas!" Summer said when she glanced at a metal clock on the wall.

The nineteen people bowed again and ran off to their next destinations.

Ai Lin looked back at Mintasy to see her thanking Jinh for saving her. Ai Lin shook her head. Oh well, I'll try to get them together next time!

 

1527863i9b8mwxouu.jpg

The girls tried to surprise the six boys of Infinite by visiting them, but it seems like they got a surprise instead. 

They went into Infinite's waiting room, but noticed that it was very dark. "Hello? Is anybody here?" Summer called out.

Yoon Hee rolled her eyes at Summer's silliness as she searched for a lightbulb.

JAZ laughed and told Summer, "If anybody is here, then wouldn't the lights be on right now?"

Summer grew red as she realized JAZ's point. "Oh."

Yoon Hee finally found the light switch and turned the lights on. Then she said, "Come on. Let's just wait here for Infin-"

"Congratulations, Enchanted!" The seven boys shouted as they interrupted Yoon Hee's sentence.

The girls were shocked, so they stood there frozen and not moving. Sungyeol, being the choding he is, didn't get why the girls were just standing there. "Hey guys, are you there? Knock Knock?"

Young Il was the first to snap out of her shock. "Thank you so much guys! You are the best!" 

The others nodded quietly as they took in the wonderfully decorated room. Infinite bought banners and party materials to spark up the room, but the prettiest thing was the cake. The cake was gigantic, but just enough to feed the twenty-one idols and the staff in the room. 

Sungyeol smiled widely as he noticed that all the girls were staring at the cake. "Do you like it?" He asked.

Li Li, who was his best childhood friend, gasped at him. "Woah! Did you order this from that beautiful shop that we always go to when we are visiting China, Yeol?

Sungyeol nodded proudly and said, "Yeah. Remember the times when we were little, we always dreamt of eating the cakes that the cute shop put on display in the counter?"

"Yeah. How much was this?" Li Li asked her best friend.

"Well, my mom got this cake when she was on a vacation a week ago. She bought this when she remembered that you love traditional Chinese stuff." He said while he pointed at Li Li's unique style of clothing, which was all Traditional Chinese Hanfu.

"Ahem." Violet said with her eyebrows raised. "Aren't you forgeting something here?"

The others nodded with agreement to Violet's statement. Min Young pouted. "Yeah. Violet-unni is right. You can't just talk like we're not here." 

Ai Mei eyed the two suspiciously. "Or... are you guys secretly dating?"

Sungyeol and Li Li quickly shook their heads. "No! Sungyeol is like a brother to me! You guys should know that by now." Li Li yelled frantically.

"Calm down, Li Li." Hyun Jung said while adding, "Ai Mei was just teasing you." The two friends calmed down as the attention turned back to the cake. 

The beautiful cake that was bought in China had a very traditional Chinese feel to it. "Hoya-hyung, you have the best cutting skills. Can you cut it for us?"

Hoya nodded and started cutting the cake into fair slices. He finished cutting one piece and handed it to Ai Lin. 

Sunny noticed AiYa couple action and laughed. "Ooh, someone was teasing Mintasy earlier, but now look what is happening."

Mintasy saw the interaction and agreed with Sunny. "Hah~ and someone was acting like the matchmaker ten minutes ago."

Hoya and Ai Lin flushed to the darkest shades of red.

Ji Hyun just sat there thinking that her friends were the biggest kids she has ever met. But hey, this is why I love them so much.