Teaser Three

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

Kim Young Min Himself Unleashes Some Facts About Enchanted

By: SMESelinie - Oct 16, 2012 at 7:32 pm

  68283 Comments       4878182 Views     

 
 
kim-young-min_thumb.jpg
 
Today, at a popular Chinese talk show, Kim Young Min, the CEO of SM Entertainment, showed up to talk about his upcoming girl group, Enchanted. As we already may know, Enchanted is a girl group with twelve members that each represent a mythical creature. We also know that the members are talented in every field: dancing, singing, rapping, modeling, mc-ing, acting, and designing. What don't we know? Let's find out below.
 
The host/emcee asked Young Min - shi this question: Welcome, Mr.Young Min. So I have heard you want to debut a girl group that will make KPOP the number one music industry in the world. Can you tell us more?
 
Young Min answered with this: Yes. I want to make the best idol group that has ever debuted in KPOP, but it is not only that one reason I want to debut them. Each of the members showed that they are ready to debut, because all of them are some of the most talented people I know. I am only going to reveal a little information of them, because I am a troll. Haha~ I love teasing you fans. There are going to be Full-blooded Chinese and Korean members. There are going to be Half Korean, and Half other ethnicity members. It is definitely going to be a mixed group. But before that, there is a huge secret from some of them. Some even has idol siblings! I am not going to reveal who is whos' sibling, because antis might think that the only reason they came into this industry is because of their talented family. That is completely NOT the case. Even though I am not going to say the idols' names now, I might reveal it someday. The members came from all kinds of family backgrounds, but when they are together, nothing can stop them. They are by far one of the best idol groups I have created, even though they didn't debut yet. Fighting, Jia You, and Go! The staff and I will always support you! 
 
_________________________________________
 
After this heartwarming speech by Young Min, how will you respond? Will you LOVE them even more, or DISLIKE them by the minute?