CHAPTER 2 (Awkward)

Something 'bout Love

[Doojoon's POV]


"Meeting adjourned.. Keep up the good work guys.." I said, as i went out the conference room, they all bowed..

"Sir.. You're schedule for today: meeting with the KIM MOTORS and TELECOM, dinner with Pres. Im, we're going to the opening for our new branch, at Pyeongtaek..~" My secretary Dongwoon said, but i cut him off..

"When will these be over?" I halted, and looked back at him..

"Neh?"

"When will these be over?" I repeated..

"As soon as, your sister Yoon Eun Hye will be back.." He answered..

I sighed.. Then, i continue walking back to my office.. Then he followed.. I was at Yoon Eun Hye's company, i'm replacing her for awhile because they are currently on her honeymoon.. with that celebrity guy.. Joo Ji Hoon, Obviously, my sister got married.. *sigh*

As we get inside the office, and when Dongwoon closed the door.. I spoke,

"Dongwoon~ah.." I sat at the couch of my office.

"Sir.." He answered..

I glared at him.. "Yah~ I told you.."

"Ah.. Right.. What hyung?~ You have problem again?" He said..

"I don't want to do these.."

"You think, i want to do these too.." He removed his glasses and fix his hair..

I smirked at him..

Dongwoon is the son of my father's business partner.. His father forced him to experience being a secretary.. because his dad always says that 'he started as secretary before he become the president of his own company'.. In other words, he want his son to suffer too..

"Hyung~ Can you just promote me?" He said, throwing his eye glass at the garbage bin..

"HAH! As if can do that?~ Remember, i'm not a permanent employee here.. If you want to be promoted then you wait for my older sister, she runs this business not me.." I said..

He sighed.. "Ow man!"


[Author's POV]


*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?"

The butler went in.. "Young master.. Your dad is looking for you.."

"Ok.. Thanks Alex.." Jason responded..

The butler bowed and went out..

Jason examined himself on the mirror.. "*sigh* Let's face it.. Jason.." He said, then he went straight to his library..

He knock first before he went in.. He saw his dad, standing beside the book shelf while reading a book.. His dad noticed him and motioned him to come closer..

"Is there a problem dad?" Jason said..

His dad smiled, "Nothing.. I just want to see/talk to my son, before i went back on my business tours.."

Silence.

"Son.."

"Yes? Dad?" Jason looked at his dad..

"I'm giving you a mission.." His dad said..

"What kind of mission dad?" Jason asked in curiousity..

"Looked for your perfect wife.."

"Neh?" He was surprised with his dad words..

"1 1/2 year.. Looked for a perfect woman and find out what you really wanted to do? I'm letting you do what you want in these given time.."

"Dad?" He was surprised by his dad's sudden decision..

"Your grandpa, did gave me this mission too, he was a well-known sculpture and an artist, though he wanted me to be like him.. But he let me do what i wanted to do, to become a succesful businessman.." His dad explained..

"He didn't oject when i told him that i wanted to marry your mom, even though your mom was in the average class family.. I want you to become succesful someday.. my son.." He continued..

"Why was this so sudden?" Jason asked..

"Me and your mum are getting older, and so as you.. I just want to see my grandson/daughter before we die.."

"Dad!! That's a great pressure on me.."

"So? You'll do that?" His dad smile like a kid..

"OK..OK.." Jason sighed.. 'I'm going to see you again.. Please.. Please be still there..'

 


[Yoseob's POV]



"Hyung, we've been friends for more like 15 yrs. but i never get the chance meeting your lil' sister.. I just saw her, in the photos that you upload on your twitter.." I said, looking at Doojoon..

"Yah~ How can you meet her, she's always out of the country and busy with her work.." Doojoon answered, focusing on his game, with Dongwoon.. "And plus, my mom always brought her when she wants to go somewhere out of the country.."

"Since birth? Doesn't she go to school? When did she start working? and why is she working?" I said..

Doojoon nod.. "Of course she goes to school,PABO.. But, everytime you're here, she's at school.. She cant' leave witout my mom when we we're youg, but now Shin Yeul change.. She wants to leave independently.. That's why she opened her online shopping mall, when she was 19.." Doojoon was suppose to finish his sentence but Dongwoon cut him off..

"Shin Yeul's is not a kind of girl who likes to shop, go to salons and stay at home reading magazines.. She's not the spoiled bratty girl like any girls that was born rich like her.. She doesn't want to depend everything from her parents.. Shin Yeul is so JJANG!! cool, nice and P-R-E-T-T-Y.." Dongwoon said, looking at me but both hands holding the joysticks, not knowing that his losing the game..

"I got you HAH! I win~" Doojoon declared, slapping Dongwoon playfully..

"No fair~ Ow.. Hyung.. Let's play again.." Dongwoon pushed Doojoon away from me.. I just laughed at the two of them..

"You guys.. That's enough..~" The voice was coming from behind of us.. Doojoon and Dongwoon, stop fighting.. and they turn there heads looking to where the voice came from..

"Dongwoon, How many times do i have to tell you? Don't talk when your playing with Doojoon.." That voice (girl's voice definitely) chuckled.. I decided to turn around then i saw a girl, wearing a short shorts, white lossy t-shirts, hears tied up, holding a cup of hot coffee on her right hand, and smiling looking a us..

"Shin Yeul? You know me too well.." Doojoon move turning the volume down..

"Noona.. Can you beat him for me? HUH?.." Dongwoon acted like a baby.. pfft..

"Ok.. After i finish fixing my website.." She said..

"Nerd.." Dongwoon frowned.. She gave him a 'merong'.. Then Shin Yeul moved over sitting next to me..

Then, she gave me a 'who are you? I never seen you before look..'