CHAPTER 1 (*sigh*)

Something 'bout Love

[Shin Yeul's POV]


*sigh*sigh*

"Oppa~" I whined, while sitting on the stairs staring at Doojoon..

"Wae?~~" Doojoon responded, lying on the coach..

"I'm bored.."

"*sigh* Me too.." He sat up.. "Want to go shopping?"

"I'm tired.." I rest my chin on my knees..

"Hmm.. What about? Ordering some pizza?"

"Not hungry.." I stood up and sat beside him..

"Want to play something?" He looked at me, when i lay my head on his shoulder..

"No.. I want to try something new.." I said..

"Don't tell me?"

I gave him my 'You got it right' smile..

He shrug his shoulder, to get rid of my head.. "YAH!!~~ Joogeullae? NO.." he move to the next couch.. But i followed him..

"Oppa~ Think about it.. Once you told me you want to get out of this prison like house, and get away from your bodyguards.. Now, it's our chance!" I said..

"No.. Dad warned us.. If we'll do this again, he'll sent us back to U.S. and Dad said, he'll reveal his son and daughter 6 months from now, so we need to be careful with our actions.."

"Oppa.. Don't you want to see Eunjung again, i thought you like her? PLUS.. mom and dad are not here.. They'll be back 6 months from now.."

"YOON SHIN YEUL~ If i said NO~ it's NO~ and that's FINAL" He raised his voice and walked out..

"Tsch~ I know.. I know.. You're giving in.." I said to myself..

It's been awhile, more like a year ago, when the two of us went out, not as a rich teenagers with the maids and guards around us, but as a normal teenagers..


*FLASHBACKS*


"Oppa~ We're here.." I was talking at him on the phone.. While i was parking my car..

"Ok~" He said then he hang up, He parked his car beside my car..

"Wow, i thought you want to leave a normal life..? Why'd you let us brought our car.." He said, as we both went out of our cars..

"Do you know how to ride a train and bus? And do you want to experience again being lost here, when we move~" I didn't finish my words, because Doojoon immediately answer me back..

"Ahh, no.." Doojoon shook his head..

"That's why our cars are here.."

"I see.. Aigoo~ My sister so smart.." He pinch my cheeks.. "Anyways? Where are we?"

"This wil be our new home.. See? It looks great right? Not so big not so small.." I pointed out our new home

"How'd you find this?" He said, still staring at our new  home..

"They sell these online, so i bought it.." I search for the keys inside my bag while talking to him..

"You should've have rented it, like our first apartment.." His eyes widen.. "Jeongmallyo?~You bought it? "

"OH~ FOUND IT.." I exclaimed.. "Yep.. Wae? What's wrong with that, i just want to own something.." I opened the gate, and went in, then he followed..

"Waaa..Where did you get the money?" He said..

"Ahm.. Excuse me.. FYI, my online shopping mall.. ahem.ahem.."

"Oh right~~?! I didn't know your online shopping mall earns alot.." He placed his arms, around my shoulder..

I just smile .. *tick* The door opened, so we both went in.. Actually, these was our second place, after we move out at our first apartment.. Well, i can't explain further..


I heard him gasp.. "Don't tell me.. You bought all the stuffs here too?" He the TV and sat at the sofa..

I nod.. "YAH~ I will definitely tell Dad about your online shopping mall! Why you never treat me?I never receive anything.." He frowned at me..

"Aigoo.. I'm letting you stay here for free.. Everything here is free.. Isn't that enough? Or you want me to kick you out? You have your own Car business, did i ask anything from you?" I place my arms at my hips, raising my brow at him..

He gave me an awkward laugh.. "Yah..~ I'm joking.. GOMAWO.."

*knock* *knock*

Doojoon and I looked at each other.. "Who could that be?" He said..

"Shh.." I place my index finger infront my mouth.. 'Gosh.. I hope, that not my father's BG..' I took a deep breathe.. Then i opened the door..

It was a girl not just a girl a very pretty girl, i looked at Doojoon.. He stared at the girl in amazement..

"Annyeong Haseyo *bow* Is there anything we can do for you?" I said politely..

"Annyeong haseyo~ *bow* I'm Kim EunJung, i'm leaving next door.. I just want welcome you guys..*bow*" She gave me a plate of rice cakes..

"Wow.. Kamshamnida *bow* You must be the daughter of Mrs. JungHae?" I thank her.. I pulled Doojoon, but he just bowed at her..

"My mom, made that so i hope you'll eat it.. It taste good.." She smiled.. 'Uh oh~ Don't smile.. You'll kill my Oppa..' I said to myself.. I looked again at Doojoon he was smiling up to his ears..

"Oh.. Don't worry.. We'll eat this, it looks and smells delicious .. Kamshamnida *bow*" I said.. "By the way I'm YooShin~ His my..~" I elbowed Doojoon.. He was shock with my sudden actions and when heard what i said.. I felt that he sense, that we need to lie..

"Ahk~ I'm Jinshun.. His older brother.." He awkwardly laughed..


*END OF FLASHBACKS*


So that's how my brother fell inlove with Eunjung Unnie.. *sigh* I miss her, my two friends, my house and.. *sigh*