CHAPTER 10 ( New Guy)

Something 'bout Love


[Gikwang's POV]


"AHm? WHere are you going by the way? Maybe i can help you?" The girl asked.. She was acting weird..

"Ahh.." I took my phone and let her showed her the address..

"Hey~ Your phone has a navigator.." She said..

'What? OHHH Right~~ Stupid Gikwang'

"Oh? I didn't~" I was cut off..

"Your going to the same street that i'm leaving.. But~ I think.." She paused and looked at me, I can barely see here face, when the light on my phone was reflecting on her..

"I think, this is my house.."

O.o "Yoon Shin Yeul-sshi??" I looked at her..

She nodded and chuckled.. "This is weird.."

"Yeah.." Is fate playing with me? I asked to myself..

"Why are you looking for me anyway?" She asked.. "Oh, Let's go and talk at home.. Follow me.." She walked to the other side of the park..

"Use your car, my house is kinda far from here.." She yelled out, when she got inside her.. Why didn't i notice that she has her car there?

I quickly went back to my car, and followed her..

After, ka-billion turns.. She pulled over on a empty lot.. I did the same.. Then, we stepped out at our own cars.. I looked at her house..

"Come in.." She said.. I followed her getting inside her house.. "GUYS! I'm HOME.."

Shin Yeul went up stairs.. Leaving me alone.. "Have a seat, I'll be right back.." She said.. But, i was just standing there..

"NoonAAAaaaa~" A tall guy came, but his smile fade away when he saw me..

"Dongwoon-ah is Shin Yeul home?~" Another tall guy came.. Looking at me..

"Where?" Another guy came, but this time his not that tall, but he have a baby face and he was wearing a pink apron..

"Yoseob Hyung?~" I called, He looked at me.. "Gikwang~?" He smiled, when he noticed me..

"You know him~" The two tall guys, said in unison..

"Yeah.. His my childhood friend.." Yoseob said, as he let me seat on the couch..

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked..

"I'm living here.." He answered.. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

"You're staying here?~" Then suddenly Shin Yeul arrived..

She smiled, as we walk towards us.. Then she sat across us.. "Wow..This is weird, you knew Yoseob too.." She chuckled.. "Why are you here anyways?" She said..

Yoseob hyung, left.. Because, he need to finish cooking there dinner..

"Yeah.. His my childhood friend.." I nodded..

"I'm here to replace my dad.." I continued..

"Huh?"

"His your Site engineer right?"

"Oh right!~ Mr. Lee..So, your his son..?" She asked in amazement..

"This is weird.. First, i meet you at the park and saw you dance like CB. Second, your lost but then you're just looking for me. Third, you knew Yoseob. Fourth, your the son of Mr. Lee. and his replacement and what would be next? Everything, was just happening unexpectedly." She said..

"I know right..? It's weird.. Everything is weird.. Fate must be playing with us.." I chuckled..

"Yeah..Very very weird.." We both laughed it out..

"By the way.. I didn't still introduce myself.." I said..

"I'm Lee Gikwang.." I lend out my hand.. "Nice meeting you.. Gikwang-ssi.." She received it with her hand..

I gave her a smile.. Then she took back her hand..

Until, we we're talking about the problem with her site.. She is simple, very smart, good at talking, fast learner, and very beautiful..Everytime she thinks of something she speak it out.. She know's how to control the situation, and her words.. I'm very impressed with her, it seems like she's not the 2nd daughter of the richest family in Korea..

She's like a normal woman..

"Hey~" She waved her hands infront of me..She notice me that i've been looking at her.. "You know, it's getting late? You haven't eaten you dinner right?" She asked as she removed her glasses..

"Yeah.. I think i should go home.." I said..

"No.. Stay, Yoseob is almost done preparing the dinner.. Right, Yoseob??!!" She yelled out..

"YEAH!" Yoseob yelled back..

 

**

a/n: finally ! gigi .. :P