CHAPTER 12 (Fate)

Something 'bout Love


[Shin Yeul's POV]



After that day, i never get the chance to see Yoseob again.. He always go back late at night, and always leave before the sun rise up..

I'm kinda worried of him too.. I tried calling him but his phone is always off.. I tried waiting for him at night, but i always fell asleep..

"Dang it~" I yawned.. If i can't wait for him at night,  then my only chance is to wake up early and now I was at the kitchen waiting and cooking breakfast for him.. Then, i heard footsteps going down stairs..

It was Yoseob, as expected.. "Good Morning.." I said..

"GOod Morning..~" He was surprised when he saw me at the kitchen.. "Why are you up so early..?"

I looked at him.. He look tired, dark circles under his eyes, and he obviously lose weight.. "What's wrong with you?" .. My tears flow down w/o me knowing..

"Huh? Hey? Why are you crying?" He move closer to me.. I miss this guy so much.. I was sobbing harder and harder..

"Shhh.. Did something happen?" He hug me, and i'm on his chest crying harder..

"How can you be so insensitive..?" I said still crying.. "You know how worried i am, huh? Why all men in this world are insensitive..?" I continued...

"Hey, I know.. I wasn't able to answer your calls.. I was very busy, i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. SHHH.. please.. Don't cry.. It hurts me, seeing you cry.. I'm sorry.." He face me, and wiped my tears..

"I thought you're mad.." I sob..

He laughed.. "Pabo~ I'm not.. Why would i be mad?"

"Yah~ Why are you laughing?" I frowned, though i was still crying..

"Because you look cute.. Now, stop crying.. and smile.. Promise i will make it up to you.. After, i'm done with my case.." He wiped again my tears.. Then, he looked to my eyes..

"Promise..?" I forced myself to smile.. Then, he nodded..

Then, i hug him tight again.. "I missed my puppy friend so much.." I whispered.. The last thing i heard, was when he chuckled..



[Yoseob's POV]



"I missed my puppy friend so much.." She whispered, though it hurts when he treat me as her friend, i have to accept the fact that we're just friends, nothing more, nothing less..

I just chuckled.. "I miss you too so much.." I whispered..

Then, i felt like her breathing is getting slow.. She must have fallen asleep, 'how could she sleep? In this situation?' I sighed.. I looked at her, she was really sleeping.. I carried her in bridal style, and gently placed her at the couch..

"Sleep tight.. My Angel.." I didn't hesistate to kiss his forehead.. Then, i placed my jacket around her.. So, she can't catch cold..

I went back to the kitchen, and found that she cooked breakfast for me..

A heart shape scrabbled egg, a rice on a small bowl, she heated up the soup that she cooked last night, some side dishes, a cup of hot coffee and milk.. Then, i suddenly saw a note,

------

From: SHIN YEUL (^^p)

To: Yoseob-ah,napun saram!! hmp .. >:l

How could you not contact me in these past few days? I was worried .. T_T
BAD PUPPY!!
 
But, i cooked a breakfast for you.. I didn't made your breakfast in american style, like you always wanted.. Because, i know you'll need more heavy breakfast.. So, i cooked this.. Drink the coffee and the milk or else.. I'll never cook your breakfast again.
If you're reading this? It means i must've fallen asleep, waiting for you.. YOU BAD PUPPY.. >;l

P.S.
Yoseob-ah talk to me.. T_T I miss my puppy..

P.P.S.
Be careful ok?


------

I can't help but smile in her note.. It was cute.. I started eating the breakfast that she made for me..

But, suddenly i remembered what happen, when the day that i was gone..


*FLASHBACKS*


I was going to the address that Jin gave to me.. It was just near at our village that we we're staying..

But, when arrived to the given address, i saw a girl walking out from an apartment..

I quickly step out from my car.. and followed her..

"excuse me.."

"Yes..?" The girl stopped..

"Do you know Lee Gale and Park KyuMin?" I asked..

She looked at me, and nodded.. "Yes.. I'm Kyumin? Why?"

"You filed up to look for Gu YooShin..?"

She looked at me and got excited.. "Yes? You must be the one working on that case?"

"Ahm? Perhaps can i talk to you, privately? along with the other petitioners?" I asked..

She nodded again.. "Ok.. Wait~" She took her phone and started calling someone..

"Gale~ the detective is here..~ Yes..~ He wants to talk to us~ Can you call Junhyung oppa.. OK, bye~ We'll get in.." The Kyumin hang up..

"Ahm~ Let's go.." I followed her..

After awhile..

We we're about to get in the resident of Jung, when someone opened the door..

"Annyeong Haseyo *bow*" The one that opened the door greeted.. I bowed back, she must be Gale..

"Please, come in.." She said, Kyumin went in first, then i followed.. I removed my shoes and wore there home slippers..

Gale motioned me to sit on the floor..

"So? DO you have any news about her..?" Gale asked..

"Ahmm.. Yeah~" I answered..

They gasped in happiness.. Then someone came in, to my surprised, it's the person that i didn't expect to meet..

His expression got more serious, when he saw me.. Then, walked over and sat next to KyuMin.. Yong Jason, the only son of Yong Jihoo, and the next successor of the Yong Group, which is the 2nd richest family in Korea.. What is he doing here?

I gave him a questioning look? He looked at me with his let's-talk-later look..

If you're wondering, how'd i know him? Easy, his dad is my dad's bestfriend, and we we're incharge of Yong's Company security and Yong's Clan safety..

 

**

to be continued ..