CHAPTER 5 (First Step)

Something 'bout Love

Few Days Later..


[Doojoon's POV]


*knock*

"Come in?~" Shin Yeul said.. I went in and i saw her sitting infront in her LCD Computer, and her Apple Laptop.. "Ottakaji~?" She panicked..

"Wae?~" I walk towards and stood next to her..

"I forgot to post my new products.. and the server's are down, i need to fix it myself, since the Site engr. is not here in town.. What will i DOOOOOO~ OPPA~~!!" She yelled out loud.. I pulled the plug of her two beloved computers.. "YAHHHHH...OPPAA~~ Why?"

"Opps.." I gave her a smirk..

"Oppa..~~" She cried.. "OH! My business.."

"KAJA.." I said..

She looked up to me.. "Go where?"

"You know what i mean.." I walked out.. I heard her laugh..


*FLASHBACK*


"Look, Oppa.. If you don't want to come.. I'll just go, myself.." She sighed..

"When are you going to leave?" I asked..

"By next week.." She said, not looking at me..

I nod..

"Oppa.. Before we move back here.. Eunjung unnie said, that 'She understand, why'd you lie to her..'" Then, she left..


*END OF FLASHBACKS*


These girl(Shin Yeul), knew me too well.. I chuckled to myself.. I guess, my true weakness is Eunjung..

"HYung?~" Dongwoon and Yoseob came inside my room not knocking..

"Yah?~~ Why are you here? I told you not to come today.." I said..

"Hyung~ As far as i know, you have no schedule today, since it's Saturday.." Dongwoon declared..

"That's why we are here.." Yoseob said crossing his arms..

"But where are you going hyung?" Dongwoon asked..

"Running away.." I said calmly.. Packing my things.. 'These two are my two bestfriends, so.. I trust them..'

"BWORAGO!!~" The both of them said..

"Why?" Yoseob asked..

"No reasons.." I answered..

"That's a lie hyung..You lied to me, when you first attempted to ran away.. You told me that you're going to Hongkong, But i was shocked when you're father ask me, if i know where you went~~.." Dongwoon frowned.. "That girl, right?~ That girl in the picture.. He's your GIRLFRIEND.. Don't tell me? That the two of will ran away?"

"Hyung.. No way..? You're doing this again.. Don't leave.. Your parents will freak out, the worst thing is they'll sent you back to US" Yoseob said..

I sighed, 'Aish, these two..' "PABOOOOOOO~ I won't be gone forever.. I'll call often, and invite you to come over at Shin Yeul's house.."

"Eh? Shin Yeul Noona's house?" Dongwoon questioned..

"Shin Yeul's House, that's where i will leave for awhile.."

"Huh? Will Shin Yeul~ Wait..? Shin Yeul has her own house?!!?~" Yoseob asked, with surprised looked in his face..


[Shin Yeul's POV]


"Oppa..~" I knocked onto Doojoon's room door.. The door opened, it was Yoseob..'What is he doing here?'

"Why?~"

"Why am i here?" Yoseob finished my sentence.. Then he chuckled..

I nod.. "Come in.." He said..

"I was here to have so fun.. But, i guess i'm here to cover you up.."

"Huh?~" I looked at him confusely..

He smiled.. "You need me, so that you can ran away right?"

"Why? and How'd you~" He grab my arm and press the fire alarm button..

 


*RINGGGGGGGGGGG*



The staff at our house panicked.. Yoseob held my arm, and drag me out of the house..

"Wait.. My things.." I said, trying to go back..

"Don't worry, we need to leave.. NOW~"

"Noona~ It's here.." Dongwoon ran closer to us, carrying my stuffs..

"Gomawo..~But? Where's oppa?" I asked..

"He left first.. Now let's go.." Yoseob grab my hand..

We went inside my car..

"Keys?" Yoseob asked..

"Here.." I took it from my shoulder bag..

Dongwoon sat at the back seat, with my things.. While, Yoseob was on the driver's seat and i was beside him..

He started the engine.. Then we storm out, away from our house..

"Yah~ Dongwoon!! What we're you thinking?~"I turned my head to face him.. That was the worst ranning away idea ever..

"What? I didn't do anything..? I was just following orders.."

"Aish..~~!!"

"Biane~ Shin Yeul-ah, it was my idea.." Yoseob speak out.. I looked at him..

"Oh.. Ahm.. *sigh* It's ok.."


[Yoseob's POV]


"Oh.. Ahm.. *sigh* It's ok.." She said.. I looked at her, but i saw her looking at me too.. Until our eyes meet.. I quickly turn back my attention, in driving..

I heard Dongwoon laughed.. 'relax Yoseob~ relax..'  


Few 40 Minutes Later..


After a long ride, we're finally at Shin Yeul's house.. We went out from the car..

"Noona..Is this it?" Dongwoon asked, taking Shin Yeul's stuff..

"Yeah..~" She smiled and helped Dongwoon carrying her things..

"Let me help, you.." I said.. She looked at me, hesitating whether she'll gave her stuffs or not.. So, i just took it.. And gave her a smile..

"Thanks..~" She smiled back..

"AHHHH~ YooShin~~!!" Someone called.. I almost drop my things, because of that scream.. 'Wait?YooShin?'

Shin Yeul gasp, and towards the girl, spreading her arms happily.. "UNNIEE!!"

Me and Dongwoon, was just standing there, watching the scene.. "Hyung? Whose YooShin?" Dongwoon asked..

"Molla~" I answered back.. 'Why is that name sounds familiar?' I shrug off my thought..

"That's Shin Yeul's a.k.a name.."

"Hyung?" It was Doojoon standing beside the car..

"What? Where? Why are you wearing that?" I pointed and Dongwon looked at him..

He was wearing(like HyunBin's signature made in italy clothes in SG), while carrying a black plastic bag..

"Oh?~ This? Eunjung asked me to buy, scallops and ham.. So, i went out..And I was tired choosing what to wear so i decided to wear these.. Cool isn't?" He said..

"BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.." Me and Dongwoon, burst out laughing..

"YAH~~~!!"

"You look like an ahjussi..HAHAH"