CHAPTER 11 (Missing)

Something 'bout Love

[Hyunseung's POV]


"Hyung..~" I called at JunHyung, who was busy working.. He looked exhausted and tired.. He can go back to his own life, when he just wanted too 'Why? Is this man doing these~' I was cut off, when he walk towards us..

He looked at me.. "What are you two doing here..?" Oh, right? didn't i tell that i'm with my girlfriend.. JunHyung's ex-fiancee..

"Hi,Oppa.." Victoria waved..

He waved back, but not smiling at all.. "Hi.."

"Hyung~ How are you?" I asked..

"Same as old.. You?" He asked back..

"Well,i'm doing great, happy then~" I showed him my hands with a ring on my middle finger..

He smiled, "Wow.. Hyunseung.. Chukhae~"

"Thanks.."

"So, You and Victoria?" He asked.. I placed my arms, around Victoria's shoulders.. "Yup.."

"Congratulations~" Now, his smiling.. Not the fake and force one..

"Thanks.." Me and Vic said in unison..

Silence.

"Ahm.. Oppa, i'm really sorry if my parents force your parents to get us married, it was just for the business.. I tried to love you, but it didn't work.." Vic looked down..

"Yeah.." Junhyung sat across us.. "I tried too.. My mistake is, I even given up, the woman that i love.." He clenched his fist..

"I'm really sorry.." Vic said again.. "We'll help you looking for her.." I said..

Junhyung looked up at us.. "Huh?"

"I'll help.. We'll help.." I emphasized, the 'We'll help..' As i hold onto Victoria..

"Thanks, dude.."


[Yoseob's POV]



*RING*

I quickly answered my phone, when i saw the caller's ID..

"Dad?? Another case? I'll be there~ Yes, 10 mins.~ I won't~ I'll go.. Ok..~" I hung up my phone..Then, i sighed..

"His unbelieveble.." I said to myself..

"Who was that?" Shin Yeul, and Gikwang looked up to me.. I looked at way.. "My dad.." I said, turning back to them.. This two has been hanging around since they've meet each other.. And Gikwang's always goes here every now and then.. And that pisses me off.. I've been trying to avoid her.. You know? Because, i'm~ *sigh*

"I'll get going..~" I yelled going outside..

"Yoseob..~" Shin Yeul followed me..

"Yes.." I looked at her, giving her my fake eye smile..

"Are you ok?" She said, in worried tone..

"Of course.. Why'd you think so..?" I smiled(fake).

"Ah.. nothing~ Where are you going?~" She asked..

"Dad's office.. I have a new case.." I answered..

"Be careful ok?" When she said, i totally forgot of how pissed and mad i am..

I nod and smile now it's not fake.. "Ok.."

She waved when i started my car engine and left..


[Author's POV]


"Dad..?" Yoseob knocked onto his dad office..

"Come in." Yoseob get in..

"Aren't you going home..?" His dad said..

"Dad~ I thought, we'll talk about our new case.." Yoseob sighed..

"Fine..~ Here.." His dad talk a folder on his drawer, and placed on the table.. "Why is that alot of people looking for that person..?"

Yoseob talk the folder and opened it.. He froze.. "Who are the petitioners?"

His dad gave him a questioning look.. "Why?"

"I just want to know.." He said..

"I exactly don't know who.. But, you can ask the HR.."

"I'm leaving dad..~ Leave this case to me.." Yoseob step out from his dad office..

And hurriedly went to the HR office..

"Jin~" Yoseob called the Head of the HR..

"Yes, Sir??"

"About these case..? Who are the petitioners of these case?" Yoseob asked..

Jin read something on the computer monitor..  "The first two are Park KyuMin and Lee Gale.. and the second petitioners didn't left any information, but Park Kyumin and Lee Gale came along with them, and they left an address.." Jin wrote the address on a note..

"Why didn't you accept there petition immediately?" Yoseob asked in pissed tone..

"They lack of information, but when the filed again for these case, we finally abled to have an inforamtion of that person.."

Yoseob sighed.. "Ok..Thanks" Yoseob took the note and left..

 

**

a/n: comment :P