CHAPTER 8 (Unnie/Noona.2)

Something 'bout Love


[Yoseob's POV]


"Oh! My God.." Finally, Shin Yeul came.. After 60 mins. of waiting..

"This was my karma right..?" I wiped my sweats..

She chuckled.. "Maybe.."

"Yoseob, Biane.. I totally forgot.." She took a hand towel and wiped my sweats for me..

"Huh.." I frowned.. "I was waiting for you to come, So.. I decided to cook the meat alone and the kimchi soup.. You know how tiring was that?"

"I'm sorry.." She looked to my eyes.. "I really sorry.."

"Ok.." I took the towel from her, and wiped my sweats on my own..

"To pay you back.. I'll cook anything for you.. Name it.."

"Chincha?"

She nod.. "Anything.."

"I want...~" I thought something first.. 'You..' What we're you thinking Yang Yoseob!!

"What do you want?~" She asked again.. I looked i away..

"Ahm.. Bibimbap, and Ham Kimbap.." I said..

"Tsch.. That's so easy.. I can make you one right now.." She said, stated.. "But, first we need to say goodbye to unnie.." She drag me out, back to the living room..

"Puppy~" Eunhye smiled at me.. "Noona..~Annyeong Haseyo.." I bowed..

"OHHH.." She look at me and SHin Yeul.. "Are you two dating?"

"EHHH?~" Me and Shin Yeul said in unison..

"Anniyo, Unnie.. We're just friends.." Shin Yeul answered, while I agreed to her answer..

EunHye noona frowned.. "Oh? What are you doing Yoseob?~ My sister is a big catch.."

"You know Noona.. The two of them act like they are dating.." Doojoon in.. 'aish!!'

"No, No.. Really, we're just friends.." We both defended..

"Really.. I guess.. I'll just have to wait.." Noona, chuckled..

"Noona.. Please don't misunderstand.." But, Noona wasn't listening to me.. *sigh* I give up..

"Bian~ My Unnie is always like that.." Shin Yeul whispered..

"Ahaha.. Yeah.. I know.." We both laughed..

"Noona~ Are you sure your not staying for dinner..?" Doojoon asked..

"NAH~ Maybe next time.. I'm in hurry anyways." She said, we guided her to the door..

"Ok.. But, promise us, You'll come and visit again?!" I said gave her a goodbye hug..

Unnie smiled and nod.. "But, when i'm back.. You two should have progress.. OK?" She looked at me and Yoseob..

"Unnie/Noona!!" We said in unison.. Eunjung and Doojoon we're laughing at us..

"Just kidding.." She said.. "So, i'm seeing you guys soon... Bye.." She wave at us before walking back to her car..

Me and Doojoon Oppa wave, while Yoseob and Eunjung bowed, as Eunhye Unnie car's leaving from out of our sight..

*sigh* Me and Doojoon let out a sigh..

"Problem solve.." He looked at me..

"Yeah.." I was smiling like crazy.. 'Finally, i can use my own true identity..'

"Shin Yeul.." Yoseob called, i was about to get mad, when i remembered, that it doesn't matter if someone called me with my true name..

"Huh?" I turn towards him..

"I'm hungry.." He said, holding onto his stomach..

"Oh right..~ Let's eat," I drag Yoseob at the kitchen, and called out for Eunjung Unnie and Doojoon oppa..


[Junhyung's POV]


When it's weekend, i'm a flier distributor in the morning, and by night, i'm a gasoline boy.. But in weekdays i'mma waiter in the morning and again a gasoline boy by night..

And now i'm on my last work for the day at the gasoline station.. It's kinda tiring but i'm having fun..

"Yo~"

"Oh? Gikwang~" It was my bestfriend Gikwang and our number customer.. He was on his car, looking at me..

"Long time no see.." He said, then he step out of his car.. "So? You've finally got your freedom huh?"

"Yah~ Let's not talk about that.. So, what have you been doing now..?" I said, trying to change the subject..

"I'm currently working at my dad's company as a Computer Engineer, basically another type of computer geek.." He said..

I laughed at him..

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY WORK RIGHT NOW.. IT'S STRESSFUL.." He said as he continued..

"How's Aunt and Uncle..?" He asked..

"They're fine.." I answered.. "So, Full tank?" I asked again.. He nodded.. I filled up his car tank.. Then we continued, talking..

He gave me his card.. "Dude.. Stop showing off.."

"What? I have no cash.." He smirked..

"Aish.." I swipe his card on the card swiper, and the printed receipt came out.. Then i gave it to him..

"So, your taking this seriously?" Gikwang said as he place his card back to his pocket..

"Like you care.."

"Huh.. Ok.. Mr. Tough Guy.." he tsked at me.. He went back to his car and get in..

"Leaving?" I said.. He nodded.. "I have something to do.." He yelled as he started the engine of his car..

"HUH~~ Your going to have some chick hunting again right?" I said..

"YAH~ It's business.. Hyung.." He gave me a smirk..

"Tsch.. Business your face, if i know it's woman and man business.." I kid..

He chuckled.. "Whatever hyung..Bye.." He started driving away..

Gikwang has been busy with his own life now.. So, we can't really hang out, like we use to do before.. The only person that i have left is Hyunseung, but same as Gikwang his busy with his own life too.. So, unfortunately i have no friends for the mean time..

"Chukeyo..~" I cut off my thoughts when someone spoke..

"Ah.. Yes?" It was a girl inside a car wearing her sunglasses.. 'She looks familiar..'

"F-ull tank, please.." Her voice stuttered.. or was it only me?

"AHmm.. Ok!" I immediately filled up her car's tank, and took her card..

I can't really figure out, if i saw her from somewhere, because she's wearing her glasses.. Her facial features is somewhat familiar..

"Here.. Thank you, ma'am.. *bow*" I said, not looking away from her face..

"Thanks, Junhyung.." Then she drove off..

And i was left there, standing looking at her car disappearing from my sight..

"How? Did she now my name?" I asked to myself.. Then, suddenly i realized that i was wearing my ID.. 'Pabo..'

 

***

a/n: so ? how was it so far ? :P