CHAPTER 9 (Past/Present)

Something 'bout Love


[Shin Yeul's POV]


I drove away as fast as i could.. Trying to hold back my tears..

'Did he got sick? Why'd he look so thin?' I thought to myself.. I guess i just can't hold back my emotions because my tears are now rolling down to my face.. I was still worried about him..

'Napun Namja~ I told you not to skipped your meals..' I do care about that guy.. He was my life when i'm with him..

The pain is back again, the memories, are flashing back..


*FLASHBACK*



'Oppa.. Wae~' i said to myself, tears flowing.. He invited me to go on a club thinking that the two of us will have some fun, but he ignored me the whole night, I was watching him getting drunk, dancing and flirting around to any girls that he saw.. And that really broke my heart..

As we got out the club, he was so into his self.. While i was controlling my anger, disgust and sadness..

He looked at me with no emotions.. "I lied, i don't like you.."

"No.. That's not true.." My voice cracked, until my tears started to flow again..

He smirked.. "Well, It's true.." His expression didn't change, when he saw me crying.. even though he said before that he never wants to see me cry..

"I don't want to see you again, your just a part of my game.." He kissed me on cheek, then gave me his evil smirk..

"I don't believe you.." I yelled as he started walking away.. While i was standing there crying.."Junhyung Oppa.." Yelled again.

I know, i got the feeling that everything was i lie, before these happen.. Everything was perfect, we we're happy..

I know, he was forced to lie, before he told me that he love me so much.. the way he look at me, hold me, and kiss me.. I can feel his sincere love.. But, now.. It's gone? 'Why? Why?'

So after, that i didn't see him..

Everyday, i always go back to Gale's and Junhyung's apartment believing that he'll be back for me, but he didn't.. After a month i got tired, and my love for him, turn to hatred.. Obviously he really dumped me..

So, when my brother found out what happen, we decided to move at the house that i bought.. At first we just rented it for few days and we went back home, because my father was back from Greece, but when the owner sell it online i immediately bought.. And that time we move back there again and we meet Eunjung Unnie, that's when Eunjung Unnie and Oppa love story starts..

Everything went well when we we're staying there, i was starting to move on.. Until i found him again in a restaurant kissing a girl.. My heart sank down, and literally, i was broken into pieces for the second time.. 'Why? Why? Are you doing these to me..?' My tears flowed as i walk out from the resto..


*END OF FLASHBACKS*


I decided to pull over at the park near our village..

I was still in deep thoughts..*sigh*

I sat on a tree log.. Fresh air, peaceful and quiet night will really help clear my mind..

Then suddenly i saw a car pulled over to the other side of the park..

I just sat there, watching the scene..

"Dang it~ I'm lost..*sigh*.." A guy step out from his car said..

"Aish.." He kick the piled leaves on the ground.. I think he's waiting for someone to pass by so he can ask for directions.. *sigh* i'm really not in a mood, helping someone, i'm sorry..

He got tired of waiting, so he sat at the childern swing..He was whistling for awhile then he stopped.. It seems like he didn't notice me, so i just sat there quietly, waiting for his next movement..

I already cleared my mind, and i'm ready to go back.. But, i was surprised with that guy's action..

My jaw dropped, when he started dancing to one of Chris Brown Yeah3x song.. I knew it, because I'm a big fan of Chris Brown.. 'Oh my God..~' I tried not to scream like a crazy fan, because he really dance like CB.. I covered my mouth.. Then he stopped dancing when he saw me..

I took me for awhile, to get rid my amazement of the man that dance like CB.. He was walking towards me..

I can't see his face since it was dark.. He was like 3 feet away from me.. "You we're watching?" He asked.. I can sense that he was smiling..

"Yeah.." I nod..

"Since,~?"

"Since, you got here ,cursing, whistling, getting bored and dancing.." I was kinda nervous.. I'm still imagining that i was talking to Chris Brown.. Though, there's no resemblance with the two of them at all.. I can sense that.. You know what i mean.. His the asian Chris Brown, no there is Taeyang from Big Bang.. But, still.. 'Oh God..What's happening to you Shin Yeul..'

"Oh..~" He chuckled, and scratch the back of his head..

"a-Aahh~ Are y-yoU lost??" Gosh.. 'Stop, being a fan.. You only love the original Chris Brown, Chris Brown..' I keep saying it in my mind..

"YEs..." He said, i can really feel that he was smiling at me.. But, i just can't see it..

"AHm.. You we're dancing to Yeah3x of Chris Brown right?" I asked.. 'Great.. You're suppose to be helping him, not idolizing him..Stupid'

"Ahh.. How'd you know?" I heard him laughed..

"Fan.." I said, not looking at him.. I heard him laughed again, "I see.."

"I'm sorry.. I was suppose to be helping you.."

"No, it's cool.." This guy really have something..

"Ahm.. Where are you going by the way? Maybe i can help you.." I quickly change the subject, so i can't be so obvious..

 

**

 

a/n: who could these guy be? :)