CHAPTER 3 (Visual Maknae)

Something 'bout Love

"Nerd.." Dongwoon frowned..Then Shin Yeul moved over sitting next to me..

Then, she gave me a 'who are you? I never seen you before look..'

**

I tried opening my mouth to talk but, no words will come out.. 'Dang it?~ Why is this happening?'

Perhaps, Doojoon notice the awkward situation between us.. So, he seated between us, making me move to the other side..

"Shin Yeul's this is my bestfriend, Yoseob.. And Yoseob, this is my younger sister Shin Yeul the one that you've been dying to meet for.." Great. Doojoon. 'I'll poison you..'

"HUH?/HYUNG?" Shin Yeul and Me said at the same time..

"Ahem" Dongwoon coughed, trying to hold his laughter.. I glared at him and mouthed him to shut up..

"What? Are you two doing? Shake hands.." Doojoon grab my arm, and stretch it out.. While he did the same to Shin Yeul..

And now, i'm holding his hand. For the handshake, she smiled and looked at me.. "Nice to meet you.." She laughed awkwardly, then she took back his hand..

"It's nice to meet you too.." I scratched the back of my neck..

"Hyung? Why are you being like this?" Dongwoon said..

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked..

"Psh.. You look nervous.." He smirk.. I glared at him.. 'I'm gonna kill..'

"AHAHA.. I'm not.." I gave him a fake smile..

SILENCE.

"Oppa.. I never seen him, coming over here before?" Shin Yeul spoke.

"Ah.. He do come over here, but you're always not around when his here, and his not around when you're here.." Doojoon expalined..

"So, now.. Destiny finally let you meet each other.." Dongwoon said.. 'One more.. and I'm goin' to kill him..'

Shin Yeul's just laugh out of it.. "Yeah.. I think so too.. It's really nice to meet you Yoseob-sshi.." She said, taking a sip on her coffee..

"Yeah.. Me too.." 'Dang it! Yang Yoseob, speak up..'

Then felt my phone vibrated.. I got msg. from Dongwoon, i looked at him, with a questioning look.. He mouthed at me 'Just read it..'

Doojoon and Shin Yeul seems not to notice, because they are busy chit-chatting with each other..

---------------------------

Msg From: Dong-Dongwoonie<3
To: Yang Yoseobie cutie :P

You should have seen your
face.. Hyung? keke

---------------------------

I glared at him, he was just laughing.. But i managed to text him back..

---------------------------

Msg From: Yang Yoseobie cutie :P
To: Dong-Dongwoonie<3

Yah~ What are you talking about?
You wanna die? >:0

---------------------------

He looked at me, letting his tongue out.. He mouthed at me 'I'm not scared..'

---------------------------

Msg From: Dong-Dongwoonie<3
To: Yang Yoseobie cutie :P

You like her, don't you?
Your so obvious.. Hyung..

---------------------------

That's it! I can't take it anymore.. "Yah~~~ Son Dongwoon!!!" I scream out..

Doojoon, and Shin Yeul's, was startled with my actions.. "Yah? What's wrong with you..?" Doojoon asked..

This is so embarrassing.. Dongwoon was holding his stomach, rolling on the floor laughing..

"Yoseob-sshi.. Are you ok?" Shin Yeul said..

I could feel the heat on my cheeks.. This is so embarrasing..

"Yeah.." I forcely smiled.. And nod..

"I think i really should go.." I said, bowing at her.. She bowed back..

"Are you sure you're ok? 'Seob? I ask someone here to drive you home?" Doojoon said..

"NAH~ I have my car.., See you later, Hyung, and Shin Yeul" I took my jacket and keys .. Then, i slapped Dongwoon's back.. and whispered at him, "We're not done yet.." Then i walked out..