CHAPTER 4 (Too Late)

Something 'bout Love


"NAH~ I have my car.., See you later, Hyung, and Shin Yeul" I took my jacket and keys .. Then, i slapped Dongwoon's back.. and whispered at him, "We're not done yet.." Then i walked out..  

**

 


[Shin Yeul's POV]



Me, Doojoon and Dongwoon we're watching Yoseob leaving.. I don't know why is he acting weird, but it's cute..

I chuckled to myself.. "Yah~ You like him..?" Doojoon seems to notice me.. 'Aish~ These guy..'

"Bwoh?~ HAH.. Aish.." I didn't mean to kick him, 'Ooooppsy..Heh'

He groaned in pain.. "YAHH! Ow~ What was that for?"

"Well, i think you deserve it.."

"Jashik.." Doojoon straighten his body, and acted like nothing happen..

"Doojoon Hyung~ Who's this?" I almost forgot that Dongwoon was still here..

We both looked at him, then i notice that Doojoon froze, When he saw the photo that Dongwoon was holding..

I moved closer to Dongwoon.. I was surprised when i saw the polariod picture.. It was Eunjung unnie and Doojoon Oppa his arm are on Unnie's hips.. They both look good together.. The photo has a caption at the bottom, 'together forever?! Saranghae Doojoon.. <3'

"Hyung? I never knew that you have a girl~" Dongwoon was supposed to say something when Doojoon took the photo..

"I told you, never touch my personal stuffs.." Doojoon looked down, then he left..

"YAh~? What's with him acting cold all of the sudden..?" Dongwoon ask..

"You shouldn't have do that.. But~ Anyways.. Thanks to you.. I'm definitely sure, that he'll change his mind.." I said, tapping Dongwoon's shoulder.. Then, i decided to follow Doojoon..

"BwoH-ya~? What are you talking about.. Noona?!" That's the last words that i heard Dongwoon say when i went inside Doojoon's room..

I sighed, before i move closer to him.. He was just staring outside the window, with the photo on his left hand..

"Oppa.." I said.. He didn't move, "Oppa.." I called for the second time..

"Hmmm.."

"Gwenchana?~" I asked..

"I guess.." He sighed.


[Junhyung's POV]


"Ahjumma.. I'm back..?~" I removed my shoes, wore the home  slippers and went inside the apartment..

"Oh..?~ Junhyunngie! You're back..!" Ahjumma gave me quick hug.. and i bowed to her..

Ahjumma Juri.. The owner of the apartment i'm staying.. I'm leaving with her for almost 1 yr.

"So, how's your mom..?" She ask guiding me back to my room..

"She's fine.. And here, she made it, told me to bring this to you.." I gave her, the pudding that my mom made for her..

"THat's a releif.." She said.. Then, she took the plastic that i was carrying.. "She shouldn't have too.. But, tell her thanks..!" She smiled, then she walked away..

"Home sweet home.." I sighed.. As i went to my bed..

"Oppa..~~" Gosh.. Here, she comes.. I bet it's..

"Gale..~" I looked at her, still lying on my bed..

"Oppa.. Your back..~~" She said happily..

"Yup.. I'm back.." Then, i saw her face becoming serious..

"You know.. She's been looking for you.." she said, with his low voice..

I moved to sit on my bed and faced her.. "She's looking for me?"

"Yes.. She was mad at you.. Why'd you left without letting us know oppa.." she said, with the sad look on her face..

"Gale..I don't know, how to explain this.." 'Dang it! JunHyung! That's all you can say after you left them?'

"You dumped her.. She felt that you dumped her..I told you never hurt my bestfriend oppa.." She said, know she's crying infront of me..

"Where is she? Gale? I need to talk to her.." I said.. 'I didn't dumped her..I didn't..'

Gale sighed, and wiper her tears.. "She's gone.."

"What?"

"She and her brother, both of them are gone.." Gale said.. "Omma saw them moving out the house early in the morning, a month after you leave.."

I didn't respond..

"Oppa..~ I need to tell you something.." I looked at her..

"KyuMin saw her, at the next village.. 2 months ago.. We tried looking for her there but, the people there don't know her.." Gale said..

"ARghHH~!" I punched my closet, with all my might.. 'You did it again..Junhyung!!..'

"Oppa..`~ Jebal.." Gale stop me and pulled my hand back, "Stop it.."

I took my hands back.. Trying to hold back my tears..