Spent The Day..

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES ^^

PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE STORY!

THANK YOU!!

=========================================================================================================

 

When Sung Rin still crying on his embrace. Her phone is ringing but she ignored it. Seungho take it from her and read the caller ID

Incoming call : JOON

Seungho squeezed her phone for seconds then slipped it back to her bag. “No.. I won’t let you go this time..not again” He tightening his hug because of his thought.

Sung Rin suddenly slipped her arms under his arms and gripped his shoulder from behind. “I’m scared oppa” She sobbed on his chest. Seungho froze when Sung Rin hugged him back but then he smiled when their childhood memory cross his mind.

 

Flashback

“AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!” 10 years old Sung Rin screamed top of her lungs.

“What happened?!” 12 years old Seungho run towards her.

“Oppaaaaa!!!” She immediately hugged him.

“What happened Rin-Rin?”

“A mouse was running towards me!”

“It’s ok..oppa is here..you are safe now”

End of flashback

 

“It’s ok..oppa is here..you are safe now” Seungho tapped her back and the back of her head. He kept doing that until Sung Rin stopped crying and calm down.

Few second later, Sung Rin looked up and they stared to each other eyes for seconds. Sung Rin widening her eyes then she broke the hug. She clear .

“Well, we better go now” She said nervously then get into his car. Seungho chuckled before get in too. They were driving in the silence when Seungho suddenly pulled over.

“Uh? Why you..whoaaaaaaaahh!!!” Sung Rin excited when she looked outside the window. “Come on” Seungho get out from the car. Sung Rin followed him happily.

“Beach!!” Sung Rin rolled up her jeans until her calf then run to the beach. Seungho chuckled while shook his head behind her.

“You never change..always excited every time you saw the beach” He mumbled while watching her playing with the water. After minutes, Seungho called her.

“Park Sung Rin!! Come here!!” Sung Rin frowned then walked towards him with pouted lips. “What?”

“Here” Seungho handed her smoked fish. “Whoaaah..where you get it?”

“I made it.. I’m more than the best graduate chef” Seungho pushed his inner cheek with his tongue. Sung Rin rolled her eyes. “I’m not hungry”

“You nibbled your thumb when we were in the car and now you said you aren’t hungry?” Seungho chuckled. “Fine!” She puffed her cheeks then took a bite of it.

“You still remember that..” Sung Rin mumbled while munched the fish.

“Always nibbled your thumb everytime you hungry..Of course I remember that.. I can’t forget every single thing about you and I don’t think I can” Seungho replied on his mind.

They were sitting on the beach while enjoying the view after they finished their fish. Seungho sit down while bent his legs and interlock his hand around his knees. He was exploring the beach with his eyes and enjoyed the wind brushed his face when he saw Sung Rin eyes getting heavy.

He secretly sit down closer to her and pressed his shoulder against her right when her eyes closed. He quickly held her head and rested it on his shoulder. He smiled while tucked her hair behind her ear. Few second later, Sung Rin hugged his arm with eyes closed.

“Always hugging thing when sleeping” He smiled then rested his cheek on her top. He smelled the scent of her hair then closed his eyes. Enjoy their moment.

But then his phone is ringing. He grimaced with eyes closed before take his phone. He hissed when he saw the caller ID.

“Ne Thunder..what?” He replied quietly then glanced at Sung Rin who sleeping soundly and still hugging his arm. “Hmm.. I’ll come back now” He replied lazily then hung up the phone.

“Tsk!” He carefully pulled his arm and piggyback her to his car. He gently put her in the seat and buckled the seatbelt. He smiled when he saw her sleeping face. He kissed her forehead then her cheek before moved behind the wheel and drive back to Seoul.

He take her back to Park family mansion. They just arrived when Seungho saw G.O car. “Tsk! He has six senses?!” Seungho rolled his eyes then get out from the car. He carefully piggy back Sung Rin again and walked inside.

G.O was sitting down in the living room and playing with his phone when Seungho appears. “Wow” He said when Seungho get in with Sung Rin on his back.

“Am I dreaming?” He chuckled while get up from his seat. “Sssshhhsss” Seungho whispered then walked to Sung Rin room. G.O smiled widely while watching two his best friends.

“Omo! They are look so cute together!” Suddenly Mrs.Park said behind G.O. “Oh imonim” He turned to her.

“What do you think Byunghee? They looked so cute right?” Mrs.Park clapped her hands once. G.O only smiled.

“That’s right! I have to call eonnie now.. maybe we can accelerate out plan”

“Plan? Imonim did you just say plan?”

“Uh? Did I? Well.. I have to go..enjoy yourself, ok?” Mrs.Park leave with smile plastered on her face.

“Plan??? She said plan?? Whoaah..daebak.. this is more than my expectation” G.O laughed.

“Yah! What you laughed at?” Seungho get out from Sung Rin room then carefully closed door behind him.

“Uh? Nothing.. she still sleeping?” “Hmm..don’t tell her I was piggyback her today”

“Why not?” G.O frowned but smiled. “Tsk! Just don’t tell her” Seungho walked passed him. “You will back to the restaurant now?”

“Sure.. they need me but what are you doing here?”

“My sajang-nim and my chef didn’t show up this morning.. I’m worried” G.O said with cheeky smile.

Seungho only rolled his eyes then walked out with G.O behind him. 15 minutes later, two best friend arrived in their work place and soon enough they drown in their work.

Back to Park family mansion, Sung Rin wake up 3 hours before the dinner time. “Hmm” She rubbed her eyes and stretched her body. “Uh?” She frowned when she fully wake up and confused.

“How could I.. in my bedroom but I was..omo!” She gasped then jumped from her bed. She run out from her room and called her maid. “Yes, young lady?”

“When I arrived?”

“At lunch time young lady”

“Lunch time? But how could I end up in my bed.. I was with Seungho..did he..”

“Yes, Mr.Yang was piggyback you to your room”

“WHAT?!!”

“Is there anything you need young lady”

“No I’m fine” Sung Rin back to her room.

“Eeerrrggghhh!! Park Sung Rin..you really are babo!! How could you fall asleep in front of him?!! He was piggyback you?! wait..my habit..so I.. I HUGGED HIM?!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!” Sung Rin jumped to her bed with chest downward and face buried on the pillow.

“Eeerrrgghh..andwe..eomma!! What should I do when I met him today?!!!” Her voice muffled because of the pillow.

Meanwhile in the restaurant..

“So everything is ok when I’m out?” Seungho asked while his chef suit collar. “Yes chef but as always, when dinner time, customer will double up then usual” Thunder replied.

“I know” Seungho nodded with smile. All of his cooks automatically looked to each other while put confused expression on their face. “Ok, let’s start” Seungho take the order from order machine on his counter.

“This is for table 9!” “Yes chef!”

“One Basil Pasto! Dongwoon!” “Yes chef!”

“One Pomme Anna! Mir!” “Yes chef!”

“One Tenderloin steak! Dojoon!” “Yes chef!”

“One Vongole! Thunder!” “Yes chef!”

“Come on! Work fast!” Seungho shouted while walking around and checking on their cook. “Hyeong are you ok?” Thunder whispered when Seungho standing beside him to checking on his cook.

“Sure, why not?” Seungho tapped his shoulder then moved to another. Thunder tilted his head while looked at Seungho before back to his cook again.

Out from the kitchen, Sung Rin just arrived in the restaurant. She rushed to her office and prayed she won’t bump with Seungho. She sighed when she arrived in her office.

“Uhm? Again?” She confused but smile when she saw a box of macaroon on her desk. She take it then stared at the colorful macaroon. “You coming at the right time” She chuckled then take a piece of it.

“That’s right! I will write a note” She quickly moved behind her desk. She take a sit then open her drawer and take out a stick note.

Whoever you are..thank you. I hope I can see you someday, macaroon ^^

“Ok” She stick it on her desk and turn on her laptop when G.O knock her door.

Knock! Knock!

“Come in”

“Hey” G.O poke his head over the door.

“Oh.. G.O oppa, come in..you need something?”

“Mr. Choi is here and he wanted to see you”

“Oh..ok” Sung Rin get up from her seat and go with G.O to the VIP room. Sung Rin stiffed when she saw Seungho also get out from the kitchen. She suddenly blushed when she remember what happened earlier.

“Oh..he want to meet Seungho too” G.O said while tried to hold his laughed. “O—okay” Sung Rin clear then try to looked cool when they walked towards Seungho.

Seungho smirked when he saw her cheeks blushed. “Well, come on guys” G.O standing between them and grabbed their arms. After they talk to the VIP guest. Sung Rin walked ahead from Seungho and G.O

Seungho chuckled then chased her. He walked beside her then whispered to her. “How’s your sleep, sajang-nim?” She immediately stopped her steps.

“Yah! What’s your point, huh?!”

“My point? I’m just asking” Seungho shrugged.

“Do you mocking at my sleeping habit? Really?”

“Mwo? I’m not. I just wanna say that you should becareful”

“Uh?” Sung Rin frowned and bit her bottom lip a bit.

“Well..you were hug me..tight..I almost run of air when you hug me, you know~~” Seungho blinked his eyes and playfully pouted his lips.

Sung Rin suddenly blushed while G.O only watching them with arms folded on his chest. “Yah!”

“What? I’m just telling you the truth”

“What about you?! Always gritted your teeth when you sleeping! Who are you?! Woody Wood Pecker?!”

“Mwo?! Yah!! How dare you call me Woody Wood Pecker?!”

“Oh..so you aren’t the Woody Wood Pecker? Hmm.. then, a squirrel? Drill your nut with your teeth in your dream?”

“Yah! How dare you..tsk! Park Sung Rin!!!”

“Ha! I win!” Sung Rin stuck her tongue out at him.

“Win?! You wish! Always nibbling your thumb everytime you hungry! Who are you? a little baby who still her thumb? Should I get you a pacifier next time?”

“BWOH!! What about you?! Always mix the food on your mouth! What is in there? You have your own kitchen on your mouth? There’s a stove inside your mouth?”

Seungho already open his mouth, ready to attack her again but G.O step in and cut him. “Okay kiddo..that’s enough, let’s go back to work, shall we?” He put his arms around their shoulder then dragged them.

Sung Rin and Seungho glared to each other but keep walking with G.O between them. When they couple steps from their earlier spot, a waitress approach them.

“Excuse me sajang-nim” She bowed. “Yes?” “Chef Joon is here”

 

===000===

Please dont hate Joon..please..hahaha

 

OKAY..HERE'S THE DEAL GUYS..

I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION, YOU GUYS WANT A SLOW PLOT OR THE FAST ONE?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT!! I REALLY NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE GUYS! LOL

THANK YOU!!!