Let's Start The War!

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

Thank you for comment guys ^^

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG SPELLING. WRONG TYPING

=============================================================================================================

 

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Park Sung Rin imida.. I’m your sajang-nim start from today” “WHAT?!!” Seungho come from behind. “What did you say?!” He walked towards her.

“Oh..you didn’t hear it? I think some pasta stuck in your ears for real” Sung Rin turned her body to him and smirked. “YAH!” Seungho move closer to her. “Seungho..relax” G.O pushed his chest and keep his distance from Sung Rin.

Sung Rin raised her right eyebrows then back to the audience. “Ok, we still have 2 hours before open, I will do little interview with all of you” “Interview” All of them whispered.

“Yes! Since I’m new here, I want to know all of you. In 5 minutes.. my office. Including you..chef” Sung Rin looked at Seungho from top to toe for seconds before walked to her office smirked plastered on her face.

“Calm down” G.O tapped Seungho shoulder before followed Sung Rin. “Errgghh!” Seungho gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

“What happened between them?” “They know each other?” “She’s awesome, no one ever do that to him before” The entire restaurant whispered behind him.

“STOP TALKING!! GO!!” He exploded. “Yes chef!” All of them headed to Sung Rin office. “Park Sung Rin!!!” Seungho yelled.

“Yah..Sung Rin-ah, why you have to make him angry like that” G.O standing behind her. Sung Rin was sit down on her chair behind her desk. “What? He’s the one who can’t control his temper.” Sung Rin shrugged.

“Oppa, please help me. Let the waitress in first then the waiters and last but not least..the cooks along with their chef” She leaned her head on the high headboard. “Uh? You don’t want to talk with Seungho in private?”

“Why? He’s not that special” Sung Rin scoffed. “Well, fine” G.O sighed then walked to the door and called the waitress first, then the waiters, just like her wanted.

“Ok, I hope we can work together” Sung Rin smiled to her waiters. “Yes, sajang-nim” All of them bowed to her. “Ok, back to your work” G.O said. They bowed to G.O then leave the room.

“Ok, now it’s the cooks and their chef time” G.O raised his eyes brows to her. “Just bring the boys here” Sung Rin smiled devilishly. She intertwining her hands and put it under her chin and used her elbows to support her face.

G.O sighed and walked to the door to call them. They get in one by one and line up across her desk. Seungho is the last, he get in with eyes stared intently to Sung Rin.

“Ok, please introduce yourself and your duty in kitchen.” Sung Rin started. “Their duty in kitchen is my business not yours!” Seungho get annoyed. G.O sighed beside Sung Rin.

‘If you say so..but do you allow me to know where they from..their school culinary or at least their name…chef?” Sung Rin tilted her head with smirked on her face. Seungho gritted his teeth and tipped his head.

“Ok, look like our chef here agree..hmm..ok, let’s start with you” Sung Rin back to the line-up.

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim.. Dojoon imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in Spain” “Spain..hmm,ok..next”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Hyunseung imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in Italy” “Italy..nice”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Junhyung imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in Italy” “Also from Italy? Ok”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Gikwang imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in Spain” “Another one from Spain..next”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Yoseob imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in France” “Oh..France, ok”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Dongwoon imida, I’m graduated from culinary school in Italy” “So, we have three cooks from Italy, nice”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Thunder imida, I’m graduated from culinary school Le Cordon Bleu” “Oh..Le Cordon Bleu..wow”

“Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim, Mir imida, I’m graduated from culinary school Le Cordon Bleu”

“Oh, from Le Cordon Bleu too..well, now what about our chef here?” Sung Rin raised her eyebrows at Seungho. Seungho smirk while walked towards her and standing in front of her desk with hands on hips.

“Yang Seungho. Best graduates from Le Cordon Bleu. The youngest head chef in South Korea. People call me The Cold Hearted Midas of Pasta” Seungho ended it with a smirked on his face.

Sung Rin tipped her head and chuckled. “You think that funny, sajang-nim?” Seungho put his hands on her desk and bent his body. Leaned his face closer to hers.

“You really have problem with your temper, don’t you?” Sung Rin chuckled again.

“I don’t care if you are the sajang-nim here..stay away from my kitchen” Seungho looked at her intently. “My kitchen..my rules!”

Sung Rin get up from her chair and copy Seungho pose. Their nose almost touched now. G.O hung his head and shook it while the left eight looked at Sung Rin and Seungho with puzzled faces

“I don’t give a about your rules” She smirked.

“PARK SUNG RIN!!” Seungho yelled in front of her face. Sung Rin pulled her body. She laughed while folded her arms on chest.

“Ok..interview session is done” G.O step in. He hold Seungho arm and pulled him away. “Back to your pos boys” G.O said to the leftover. They bowed to their boss and walked out.

“Let go of me!” Seungho try to yank his arm. “Enough!” G.O pulled him out. Sung Rin mouthed ‘bye’ while waved to Seungho who keep his eyes on her while G.O drag him out.

“Yah! G.O!” Seungho yanked his arms. “Seungho-ah..control yourself” “Yah! Don’t you see that?! She’s the one who pissed me off!” Seungho glared to Sung Rin office closed door.

“Tell, your sajang-nim to stay away from my kitchen!” Seungho walked away. “But she’s your sajang-nim too!” “No she’s not and she will never be!!” Seungho yelled without look at G.O

G.O shook his head. “This won’t be easy.. I feel like world war three will explode soon” G.O massages his nose bridge while walked to his office.

“Errrgghhh!!!! My kitchen my rules?!! What the hell was that?!!” Sung Rin slumped herself on her big black chair. “Yang Seungho!! I hate you!!!” She stamped her legs.

Few hours later, it’s lunch time and ‘Luna Negra’ turned into sea of people. Sung Rin get out from her office on the 2nd floor and looking down at the crowded floor below her.

“Wow.. I never thought this place could accommodate a lot of people” She explored the 1st floor with her eyes. “Aiisshh..even this place turned into sea of people but I still have nothing to do..boring” She pouted her lips but suddenly something crossed her mind.

“That’s right.. I’m the sajang-nim here so I have all access to this place” She smiled devilishly while walked down the stairs. She walked towards the kitchen.

She poked her head over the wall before walked in and she saw Seungho back. He was standing behind his counter while read the orders.

“Orders from table 6! 3 Pommes Anna! 2 Ravioli with duck! 1 Risotto!” Seungho shouted with one hand on hips. “Tsk! Looked at the way he talk!” Sung Rin make a face to his back.

“Hyunseung! You the Risotto!” “Yes chef!”

“Mir! You the Pommes Anna!” “Yes chef!”

“I’ll make the Ravioli” Seungho moved to an empty counter beside him and start to make Ravioli. “Whoaah..he look like a general” Sung Rin impressed.

“Eh? Get yourself back Sung Rin.. Bring your logic back!” She shook her head violently then back to watching at Seungho again.

She stone when she saw Seungho serious face while he working at the Ravioli. She shook her head again while lightly tapped her cheeks.

She inhaled sharply at the smell of the foods that filling up the kitchen. “Whooaah..smell so good. I’m hungry” She pursed her lower lip while her stomach.

“Hmm..ok, I’ll look around” Sung Rin standing straight while fixed her blazer then walked in to the kitchen with high confident. Soon after she walked in, all of the cooks bowed to her except Seungho. He only looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

“Hmm..you doing great guys” Sung Rin smiled to them. “Thank you sajang-nim” Mir grinned. “You’re very welcome Mir” She tapped his shoulder.

“Yah! Don’t disturb them! Get out!” Seungho shouted from his counter. His eight cooks immediately back to their cooks again. Sung Rin hissed then pouted her lips.

“Yah! I just want to thank my staff!” “Yah! I told you my kitchen, my rules!” Seungho shouted without looking at her. He was busy cleaning sauce around his finished Ravioli plate.

Sung Rin smirked when she saw Seungho Ravioli is done. She walked towards him. “Is this Ravioli with duck?” She bent down while smell the Ravioli.  

“Yes, impressed?” Seungho smirked. Sung Rin standing straight again. She hissed while walked passed him but when she only a step away from him, she tipped her body and swiftly take the plate from his hands and run away.

“PARK SUNG RIN!!!!” Seungho exploded. Sung Rin only waved without turned her body. The other eight try to hold or hide their laughed.

“Arrrrggghhh!!!” Seungho yelled then back to make another one. “She really wanted to start a war!!” Seungho grunted while make new Ravioli.

“Whoaaah!!” Sung Rin impressed with Ravioli in front of her. She back to her office and put the Ravioli on her desk. “Ravioli with duck as the filling and spinach with pumpkin sauce.. One of his signature dishes” She smelled it again.

“Have a nice lunch Park Sung Rin” She said before slice it. “Whoaah..the egg melted perfectly inside” She blinked her eyes before take a bite of it.

“Hmm..the duck melted perfectly on my mouth” She closed her eyes while munched the Ravioli slowly.

“Hmmphh..how come he can cook something like this now..he was traumatized me when I was eight with his stupid chicken black pepper” She take another bite.

She almost finished her Ravioli, when someone slammed open her door. She looked at the door with mouth wide open and fork in front of it.

PARK SUNG RIN!!!” Seungho yelled under the door frame.

===000===

I hope you like it guys ^^

Comment, ok? :D

THANK YOU <333