I Love You Too...

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

SURPRISED!! HAHAHA

SORRY IF NO POSTER THIS TIME BUT I WILL POSTED IT LATER!!

HAHAHAHA

SORRY FOR ANY ERROR GUYS!!

==============================================================================================================

“Tell me!” Seungho grabbed his collar.

“SHE KNELT IN FRONT OF YOUR DAD!! BEGGING SO THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE A CHEF!! SHE THREW AWAY HER PRIDE SO YOU CAN PURSUE YOU DREAM!! THAT GIRL WHO YOU CALL JERK MADE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE!!!”

Seungho shock after he heard G.O words. His hands felt to his side. He walked backwards until his back against the counter. He held it to support his body. He stared blankly. G.O sighed.

“Why are you so hard to control your anger?” Seungho didn’t reply. He kept silence but suddenly he run out from the kitchen.

Meanwhile..

“Sung Rin” Joon grabbed her arm to stop her. “Leave me alone Joon” She sobbed. “Are you sure?” She only nodded. “Ok, call me later, okay?” Joon rubbed her arm. She only nodded then running to the park roof.

“I HATE YOU!!!!!!” Sung Rin yelled top of her lungs when she already on the roof park. “I HATE YOU YANG SEUNGHO!!!” She wept bitterly.

“Really? Do you hate me that much?” Seungho come from behind. Sung Rin turned her body then glared at him.

“YES!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!” She yelled then turned away again while cry out loud.

“If you hate me then why did that?” Seungho hugged her from behind. Sung Rin froze.

“If you hate me..why you have to threw away your pride for me?”

“Because I’m stupid!” She threw his hands then turned to him.

“Because I’m stupid enough to still care about you when you were act like jerk towards me!!” She hit his chest repeatedly. Seungho held her wrists. She tried to pull it but he held it tighter.

“I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I DO CARE ABOUT YOU!! Why I have to care about you!!” She cried with head down. Seungho pulled her to his embrace. She wriggled but Seungho hugged her tighter.

“I’m sorry” Seungho sniffed. “I’m sorry” He repeated it while tightening his hug as he began to cry.

“I hate you” Sung Rin said while hugged him back and buried her face on his chest. “I’m sorry” Seungho kiss her top then wiped his tears. “I do care about you” Sung Rin mumbled between her sob while tightening her hug.

“I care about you too.. I always do” Seungho kiss her top again.

They were hugging in silence for minutes. But then Seungho pulled her a bit. He lifted up her chin with his left hand while his right hand is still around her waist.

“I’m really sorry Rin-Rin” He caressed her cheek with his thumb. Wipe her tears. Sung Rin remain silent, she only stared at him.

“I’m sorry..it was so hard back then.. I’m sorry.. I was so young back then.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t like you being different from me.. when I wake up alone in the morning, I look for your message.. I draw your face in the strange sky outside the window..your voice every time you laughed at my jokes.. every time we spent our time together.. I can’t erase any of it – how about you?”

Seungho while kept her cheek until her tears disappear. She didn’t reply but she buried her face on his chest again and tightening her hug. Seungho smile a bit when he hugged her again.  

After another silent hugged. Seungho broke his hug. He held her upper arms then pulled her a bit so he can see her eyes.

“Sung Rin.. mind to tell me what exactly happened? You were kneeled in front of my father?” Sung Rin only nodded. Seungho sighed with eyes closed.

“Come on” Seungho held her hand and pulled her to sit on the bench in the corner. They were sit down while facing each other. Seungho held her hands and rubbed the back of it with his thumbs.

“Ok, tell me the whole story.. you were in German when I had a fight with my father, how come you?”

“I flight back here only to beg”

Seungho hung his head with eyes closed after hear her words.

“Why?”

“G.O oppa email me. He said that you had a big fight with samchon. You went out from your home and stay in his house. He was against your will to be a chef and forced you to take over his company. He said that you were drunk a lot. I cried when I read his email. Cooking is your passion.”

“Then? Your parent knew about this?”

“No.. I call him and secretly back to Korea. I asked him to pick me up then take me to your home. Samchon was furious when he know I came there secretly only to persuade him.. he planned to drag you out from G.O oppa home then I automatically kneeled in front of him and beg for you”

Seungho hung his head and give a light squeezed to her hands after he heard that.

“He thought it was you who asked me to did that but I insisted that you know nothing about this.. imonim was crying badly when she saw me kneeled in front of samchon” Sung Rin let out a soft chuckled.

Seungho smiled when he saw her smile. “Really? What did she said?”

“Hmm..” Sung Rin looked to the right side, try to collect her memory. “She said that samchon is a bad person” She chuckled again. Seungho smile become wider when Sung Rin let out another chuckled.

“She also punched samchon brutally..then I used that chance, I pretending cry out loud. Then imonim panic, she squatted beside me then she yelled. How come you make my daughter crying like this” Sung Rin laughed after she impersonated Mrs.Yang.

“Her daughter?” Seungho chuckled. “Ne! She even called me her beautiful daughter!” Sung Rin stuck her tongue out at him.

“Yes, you are” Seungho her cheek. Sung Rin stone. “Can’t we just end it all? Our stupid fights?”

“Then why you act like a jerk today?”

Seungho sighed before he replied her. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.. I never will..”

“Why?”

“I just can’t control myself.. I… I hate to see him being around you.. I… I’m jealous” Seungho looked down. “Jealous?”

Seungho only nodded but still avoiding her eyes. “No need to” Sung Rin kissed his cheek. Seungho surprised, he immediately lift his face up and stared at her. Sung Rin grinned.

Seungho chuckled while pulled her to his embrace again. Sung Rin chuckled while encircling his waist. Seungho break his hug then cupped her face. “I..love..you Park Sung Rin”

Sung Rin smiled. “I love you too.. Seungie oppa” She grinned. “Oh god!” Seungho laughed then hugged her again. “Yah, how many times you will hug me?” She playfully slapped his chest. Seungho broke his hugged.

“Get used to it.. because I will hug you every single day!” Seungho pinched her cheek. Sung Rin smiled but then she frowned when she saw small bruised on the corner of his lips.

“Are you ok?” She carefully the bruised. “Your brother did this” Seungho pouted.

“Really? Daebak!” Sung Rin squealed. “Yah!” Seungho pinched her cheek again. “You have to watch yourself, because I have a brother who will beat you up if you hurt me”

Seungho face turned into serious. “Hey.. I’m just kidding”

“I promised you I won’t hurt you again” Seungho her cheek. “I will never let you cry again” He said before unite their lips. He softly pressed his lips against her. He gently her lower lip. It was just a smack on her lips but he got more confident after she kissed him back.

He hugged her waist and pulled her closer. He titled his head when she wrapped his neck with her arms. He traced her lips with his tongue, tasted her strawberry lip balm. He stop in the middle, coaxed her to part her lips.

She hesitated for seconds but his pressure make her parted her lips. He gently slid his tongue in to meet her soft flesh. She let out a soft moan when he twitched his tongue after he finally dominated her.

He just enjoying his victory when sound of coughed interrupted. “That’s call public affection”

They broke the kiss then looked at source. “Oppa!” Sung Rin run to G.O then hugged him. “So, I guess we have something to celebrate tonight” He said while ruffled her hair.

She only chuckled. “Thanks” Seungho walked towards them then hug him too. “So, all I need is punching you?” G.O smirked. Seungho rolled his eyes but smiled.

“Come on couple, we have a lot of things to do” G.O put his arms around their shoulder then dragged them back to the restaurant.

“We better keep it underground”

“Underground?” Sung Rin and Seungho laughed at the same time.

“Don’t laugh at me! This for your own good” G.O hissed.

“Yes manager..we get it” Seungho tapped his shoulder. “Good, now you back to your kitchen and you young lady..no more kissing in public” G.O playfully pinched Sung Rin cheek.

“Yah..she’s your sajang-nim” Seungho pulled G.O hand. “Tsk.. look at that..now you call her sajang-nim?”

“Nope.. I call her Rin-Rin..my girlfriend” Seungho interlocked their hands. Sung Rin blushed.

“Tsk! I told you to keep it underground!” G.O unclasped their hands. Seungho and Sung Rin laughed at his act.

“Ok, tonight.. in my club” G.O wriggled his eyes then going back to his office.

“Well, see you then” Seungho her top. Sung Rin only nodded but suddenly Seungho leaned closer to her ear and whispered. “I guess I’m in love with my boss”

Then he kissed her cheek. Sung Rin kissed his cheek back then run away with red face. Seungho chuckled then back to his kitchen.

 

Few Hours Later..

 

Knock! Knock!

“Come in” Sung Rin said without take her eyes from her laptop.

“You really need to stop working sajang-nim”

“Uhm?” Sung Rin looked up then smile when she saw who coming. “Oppa”

“The restaurant already close and your brother already nagging”

“Really? Wait, I turn it off first” She turned her laptop off then take her bag but not forget the macaroon. Seungho suppressed his smile when he saw Sung Rin take it.

“Next time, you should give it to me directly and stop sneak out to my office” She said while walk passed him. “You know?” Seungho surprised.

“Your hand writing, babo” She closed her office. “That’s right” Seungho chuckled while walked beside her. They just reach the front door when Silver BMW X5 stopped in front of the restaurant.

“Oh..that’s Joon”

 

===000===

I know it's short but I just couldn't help myself..hahahaha

And I don't know why I keep doing that to Joon! ahahahaha

New character will coming next chapter!!

Comment? ^^

THANK YOU!!!!