How Are You..?

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES ^^

Gaaaahh!! I love DBSK/TVQX new album!! *intermezo*

========================================================================================================

“So they want to change the design?” Sung Rin walked in while looked at the paper. “Oh” She surprised when she saw a box of Macaroon on her desk again.

She walked to her desk and take it. “Who are you?” She opened it and take a piece of it then shove it to . While she munched it, her phone is ringing.

“Hey Joon”

“Hey..are busy?”

“Nope..why?”

“Hmm..tomorrow..could you accompany me?”

“Uh? Where?”

“I need to buy some ingredients for the German Embassy dinner”

“Aaah..sure, what time?”

“Around 10am, I’ll pick you up..how?”

“Sounds good..see you then”

“Ok..bye”

“Bye”

After hung up, she get out from her office to check it on the restaurant which in idle time. She smiled to every waiter and waitress also the cooks who enjoy their lunch.

 

Seungho POV

Eerrrgghhh!! What the hell is wrong with me?! She meant nothing? Really? Hmmpph.. I sighed then get out from my office. I really have no appetite to eat. I walked out from my office to get some fresh air.

My office is on the 2nd floor, across her office. I leaned on the balcony wall and staring at her office. I really want to go there and say I’m sorry. Be there when she cry, just like the old days but after what I saw yesterday..eeerrggh! Whatever!

This is just guilty feeling Yang Seungho..nothing but guilty feeling. I take my eyes from her office to the 1st floor but then I found her. Damn! Why I have to see her?!

She was wearing a soft peach dress. Her favorite color. She smiled to every waitress and waiter who greeted her. Nothing is change..still the friendly Sung Rin. I saw her talking with my cooks.

They just know her but how come they looked so comfortable with her? Yeah..it’s not hard to feel comfortable around her. Make people feeling comfortable around her is her gift. I can’t help but stare at her when I saw her talking to Junhyung. He is the quiet one but looked like he talked a lot with her.

Does she really that loveable until a quiet person like him suddenly talk a lot around her.. How are you? Are you doing good? How’s your day? Was that they asked her? Wait..why do I care? Hmmpphh..why I have to care about that?!! I ruffled my hair. This is really ruined my mood!

“Enjoying the view?” I heard a very familiar voice. Damn! G.O caught me staring at her. I only glanced at him then rolled my eyes. Pretending I’m not interesting at all but I think he knew..well, we know each other since we were baby.

“Hmm..have you talk to her?” He standing beside me then also leaned on the balcony wall while watching her too. “Nope” I simply answer. That’s the truth after all.

“Why don’t you try to talk to her?” “After what I’ve done to her? She cried badly yesterday” I sighed but keep my eyes on her who now talking to Thunder and Mir.

“Hey..come on..you know her” G.O try to persuade me but he’s right..she never really mad at me after that accident. The day I made her stopped eating chicken.

“Remember when she cried after you broke your arm although she just said that she hate you?” G.O chuckled while remind me with that memory..Tsk! Why he has to bring that such a memory.

“She always said that she hates me” I replied with a soft chuckled. “But you know she never meant it” He replied in serious tone. Really? No.. I can’t.. I can’t let my heart win..no..she does hates me.

“Well, I just want to remind you that.. you already know that..” He paused while turned his body facing me. His face looked so serious. “Know what?” I asked while standing straight again.

“Someone else is coming to her life. She used to cry in my or your embrace but she has someone else to cry on now..someone who willing to give his shoulder for her to leaned on.. Do something before you hurt yourself and this time..let your heart takes over.”

He said then gave a light squeezed to my shoulder before walked away. Wow! His words..just..wow..every single word was right but what can I do? Should I let my heart take over this time? Should I?

I sighed before walked down and going back to the kitchen. I passed her on my way to the kitchen. I stopped and stared at her back for seconds. “Should I?” I mumbled then walked again.

Few minutes later, the cooks already gathered in the kitchen. Ready for the rest of the day… so do I. We were busy with our business. Thunder, Mir and Dongwoon are chatting while Yoseob and Gikwang playing around.

Hyunseung busy with his phone. Gosh..what the hell is in his phone? He always drown into his phone while Junhyung and Dojoon talking about some recipes. I just watching them..my brain and my heart battling so hard inside me. I really had no idea what should I do.

Should I listen to G.O and let my heart win this time? Or should I stay with my mind pattern..never let my heart takes over? I closed my eyes..try to digest every single voice in my head or my heart until I heard the order machine let out a piece of paper.

The boys immediately get ready in front of their stoves. Good boy. “Ok! This is for table 15” I said. All eyes on me now.

“One Scallop with Olive oil! Yoseob!” “Yes chef!”

“One Bruschetta with Prawn and Cheese! Dongwoon!” “Yes chef!”

“One Spinach Lasagna! Junhyung!” “Yes chef!”

“One Oglio Olio! Thunder!” “Yes chef!”

“Come on! Move! Move!” I said after I’m finished with the order then looked at the small piece of paper on my counter. Oglio Olio..that’s what I read on it.. I closed my eyes and take a last battle with my heart and my brain.

“Thunder” I called him since he’s the Sous Chef in my kitchen. Yeah..he’s the only one I can trust. “Yes chef?”

“Replace me tomorrow” I said. “Uh?!” He surprised then stopped his worked. Tsk! He’s will ruin the pasta if he keep his frying pan away from the fire.

“Tsk! Looked at your pan!” I scolded him. “Oh..yes chef” His eyes back to his pan again. “But why chef? You want to go somewhere?” He only glances at me. Good, keep focus with your food.

“Yes.. I’ll be back after idle time. I have business to take care of” “Yes chef” He nodded then focus on his pan again. Yes.. I should.

End of POV

 

The next morning..

Sung Rin just finished her breakfast then changed her clothes. She wore a pair of jeans with plain white V neck shirt and a brown leather jacket fit her body with pony tail hair.

She put a light make up then wait for Joon in entertainment room in Park family mansion. She leaned on the couch while watching TV when one of her maid approached her.

“Young Lady..there’s” “I know!” Sung Rin cut him. She take her black sling bag then get up from her couch and walked to the living room with smile on her face but when she arrived in the living room, her smile disappear.

“What are you doing here?” She frowned at a very familiar figure in front of her. “Well, I come here as your chef”

“Uh? What are you talking about?! My chef? Someone hit your head this morning?!” She put disgust face.

“Oh..Seungho” Mrs.Park coming from behind. Seungho smiled then bowed to her while Sung Rin rolled her eyes. “It’s been a while you didn’t come here”

“Ne imonim.. I’m sorry” Seungho lightly bowed with smile. Sung Rin stuck her tongue out. Pretending to puke. “What happened? What take you here?”

“I’m here to asked Sung Rin to go with me imonim” “Uh?! No! hell No!” Sung Rin glared at him.

“Sung Rin!” Mrs.Park lightly slapped her arm before talked to Seungho again. “Why? Is it something important?”

“Yes imonim.. it’s about the restaurant. About German embassy gala dinner” “Oh, that’s right. She told me about that”

“Then? Why I have to go with you?!” Sung Rin raised one of her eyebrows. “Well, you are the sajang-nim. I need your permission”

“Mwo?! Permission?!! Really?! You always” “Excuse me imonim but we have to go now because I have to back to the restaurant after idle time” Seungho cut her off.

“Bwoh! Who said I want to go with you?!” “Park Sung Rin! You are the sajang-nim! Where’s your responsibility?!” Mrs.Park scolded her.

“Eomma..” Sung Rin sighed in defeat. “Please..sajang-nim” Seungho suppressed his laughed. Sung Rin glared at him then walked to the front door.

Seungho bowed to Mrs.Park then tailed her. “Have fun kids!” Mrs.Park shouted. Sung Rin rolled her eyes then get into his car. “Where you want to take me?!” Sung Rin folded her arms on her chest when Seungho joined her in his car.

“Just sit down and wait until we get there” Seungho the machine. “Aaarrrgghh Jinjja!!” She throw herself to the seat then looked outside with pouted lips. Seungho pressed his lips so his laughed won’t slipped away.

They were driving in silence until they reach their destination. “Where are we?” Sung Rin asked while get down from the car.

“What do you think?” Seungho locked his car. “Port?? What are we gonna do here?” She looked left and right. Seungho sighed then walked towards her then standing beside her.

“Do you see that?” Seungho pointed at a seafood market not far from them. “Whoah..there’s a market here?” Sung Rin impressed. Seungho smiled then start to walked.

“But why are you take me here?” Sung Rin chased him. “I’ll tell you when we arrived” Sung Rin shrugged then followed him. They arrived in the seafood market few seconds later.

They were walking along side and looking around. “Whoah..crab!” Sung Rin stopped when she saw alive crabs on the big black bucket. “Come on miss..please check it out. This is a fresh crab” The owner stall said when he saw Sung Rin.

“That just crab” Seungho stand beside her while looked at the bucket. “I’m envy with them”

“Uh? With the crab?” “Yes.. I want to have claws like them so I can attack you when you make me go with you like this again” Sung Rin make scissors shape with her both hands and pushed it closer to Seungho.

“Yah!” Seungho dodged. She stuck her tongue out then walked away. “You have a cute girlfriend” The owner stall said. “Uh?..ne..excuse me ajjoesi” Seungho blushed then chased her.

“Yah! Yang Seungho..what are we doing here actually? I don’t think the embassy order anything with seafood”

“It’s not about the embassy dinner”

“Mwo?! Then why are you take me here?!”

“I want to try new recipe”

“New recipe?” Sung Rin titled her head. “Yes.. Foie Gras with fish liver”

They looked into each other eyes for seconds. “Why?”

“Because I don’t think any fighting with the restaurant owner will resolve the problem so I’m thinking about another solution” Seungho shrugged then start to check on fish stall.

Sung Rin shrugged too then following him. When Seungho was busy picking the fish, Sung Rin walked a bit far for him to pick up her phone but when she finished she blocked with three middle aged men.

“Well..well..look what we get here guys.. a beautiful and..rich I guess” One of them glances at her phone. “What do you want..stay away from me” She pressed her phone on her chest and hold it tightly.

“How come we stay away from a beautiful girl like you” The second man tried to poke her cheek but she dodge. “What are you doing here alone princess?” The third man walked closer to her.

“Yah! I said stay away or I will scream!!”

“Wooo.. I’m scared.. you think people will help you? They were busy with their fish” One of them walked closer to her and grabbed her arm while the others two tried to touch her.

“Let go of me!!! Help!!!”

“Come on..scream as loud as you can..no one will care about you”

“Help!! Yang Seungho!!!”

“Yang Seungho?? Is he your boyfriend” The second man scoffed. “I should thank him for letting beauty like you come here alone”

“HELP!!! SEUNGHO OPPA!!! OPPAA!! HELP ME!!” Sung Rin yelled at top of her lungs as tears creep out from her eyes.

“Scream as loud as you can.. your Superman won’t coming”

“Let her go!!!” Seungho coming from behind. He grabbed the man who held Sung Rim arms shoulder then punched him.

Seungho approach her then pushed her behind his back. “So..this is your superman, princess?” The second man tried to punch him but Seungho dodge and punched his stomach.

He felt to the ground while hold his stomach. Seungho grabbed her hand and runaway. They were running until his car.

“Yah! Are you crazy?!! Why you going there alone?!! What if I didn’t hear you scream?!!” Seungho furious.

“I just picked up my phone!!! Why are you scolding me?!! Don’t you know I’m scare to death..” Sung Rin burst to tears. She buried her face on her palms.

Seungho sighed then walked closer to her. “I’m sorry.. I don’t mean to scold you.. I just.. are you ok? They hurt you?” Seungho held her shoulders while leaned his face closer to her.

“I hate you!!” Sung Rin shouted while punched his chest repeatedly. “I know… I’m sorry” Seungho pulled her to his embrace.

“Stay away from me! I hate you!” Sung Rin squirmed on his embrace but Seungho held her tighter. “I hate you” Sung Rin voice muffled because she buried her face on his chest and soaked his shirt with her tears.

When Sung Rin still crying on his embrace. Her phone is ringing but she ignored it. Seungho take it from her and read the caller ID

Incoming call : JOON

 

===000===

Whoaaaahh.. I have lovely subbies..you guys always comment! xD

THANK YOU!!!!

SARANGHAE!!!! xD