The Beginning..

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

Ignored the poster, ok? hahahaha

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG TYPING. WRONG SPELLING ^^

==========================================================================================================

She almost finished her Ravioli, when someone slammed open her door. She looked at the door with mouth wide open and fork in front of it.

PARK SUNG RIN!!!” Seungho yelled under the door frame. “Don’t!” He pointed to the fork in front of .

Sung Rin looked at the fork for second before put it to . “Opps!”

“Yah!” Seungho walked closer to her. “What?” Sung Rin drunk her water.

“YAH!!” Seungho yelled. Sung Rin startled and choked. Seungho suppressed his laugh. “Yah! Are you try to kill me?!!”

“What kinda sajang-nim you are?! Huh?!” “What?!” Sung Rin get up from her seat. “How dare you steal that Ravioli!!” “I’m not a thief! I will pay it!” Sung Rin hissed.

“Tsk! Do you really Laud in business management?!” “Uh? You know?” She blinked her eyes. Seungho clear his throat. “Don’t try to change the topic!”

“Uh? I’m not” Sung Rin shook her head innocently. “Yah!” “Aiiissshh! Why you always yelling?!” She rubbed her ears. “You owe me apologized!”

“Uh?! Hell no!” Sung Rin folded her arms on the chest. “YAH! I’m older than you!” “Then act like you older than me!” “Mwo?! Are you trying to say I’m childish?!” “What do you think?!”

“YAH!! YOU TWO!!” G.O suddenly yelled under the frame door. Sung Rin and Seungho automatically quiet and blinked their eyes at G.O

G.O slammed the door closed and walked closer to them. “Yah! Closed the door before you yelled to each other!! You are no longer 10 years old boy!” G.O nudged Seungho shoulder. Seungho rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

“And you! You are the sajang-nim here! And it’s your first day!” G.O glared to Sung Rin. She pouted while looked down.

“All of the waitress and waiter talk about you two! I don’t care about what happened in the past but here, she’s the sajang-nim and he’s the chef!” G.O looked at Seungho then Sung Rin who still hung their head.

“ACCEPT IT AND STOP FIGHTING!!” G.O yelled. Seungho and Sung Rin startled at the same time then nodded. “Back to your kitchen!!”

“Hmm” Seungho glared to Sung Rin before walked out. He glared to her once again but she stuck her tongue out at him. “You!” Seungho about to scold her. “Back to your kitchen!!” G.O cut him. Seungho rolled his eyes then walked away.

“And you! Don’t steal food like that again!” “Uh? I will pay for it!” Sung Rin pouted. “It’s not about the money! It’s about the manner, you know that for customer!”

“Mianhae oppa.. I.. he was annoying!” Sung Rin whined. “He’s annoying since he was 10 years old, right?” G.O raised his left eyebrows. Sung Rin looked down while scratching her temple.

“Sung Rin-ah..you are the sajang-nim here.. Please separated between your personal problem with him and try to work with him, you both are professional” G.O sighed.

“Ne..mianhae oppa” “Hmm..just be patient, ok?” “Ne” “Ok, we better go down now.. We have to greet VIP guests” G.O gesture her to walk first. “Ne!” Sung Rin smiled then walked with G.O

Seungho already back to the kitchen and drown into his job again. “Order from table 1!” He shouted from his counter as usual.

“2 Antipasto! Junhyung!” “Yes chef!”

“1 Spaghetti Vongole! Mir!” “Yes chef!”

“1 Spinach Lasagna! Thunder!” Yes chef!”

“1 Octopus Salad with Olive oil! Hyunseung!” “Yes chef!”

“Come on! Chop! Chop!” Seungho clapped while looking around. “Chef” A waiter came to the kitchen with a returned plate of Aglio Olio

“What?” Seungho walked towards him. “Here..hmm..” The waiter looked down while showing the plate to Seungho. “Mushy?!” Seungho take it then gritted his teeth.

He walked to his counter then slammed that plate above the counter. “Who make this?!!!” Seungho furious. “I am chef” Dongwoon replied quietly. “SHOULD I KICK YOUR HEAD TO BRING YOUR MIND BACK?!!”

“I’m sorry chef” Dongwoon hung his head. “Your sorry is useless!!!” Seungho kicked lower part of his counter. The entire kitchen startled.

“How many times I have to tell you guys?! People not just eat but also talking..and while they talking, their foods getting cold..that’s why we have to make the foods keep delicious until it cold. That’s why I always warn all of you about the heat.” Seungho sighed.

“Yes chef” His cooks replied at the same time. “Tsk! The guest whose order this is still here?” Seungho turned to the waiter. “Yes chef, he’s still here” “Fine, take me there” “Yes, please” The waiter and Seungho walked to the dining room.

“Over there chef” “Fine, thank you. You can go back to your work” Seungho exhale hard before walked to the guest table.

“Annyeonghaseo” Seungho bowed to a middle aged man who looked angry on his table. “Oh! So you are the chef here?!” He looked at Seungho from top to toe.

Seungho take deep breath. “Yes sir” “What kind of chef are you? Huh?!” “The best graduates from Le Cordon Bleu” Sung Rin come from behind. Seungho stared at her.

“And you are?!” “I’m sorry for being rude. I’m Park Sung Rin, I’m the owner of this restaurant, sir” She bowed to that man.

“Oh! so you are the owner..your chef is the best graduate from Le Cordon Bleu? Really?! His Aglio Olio taste like over cooked noodles!” The middle aged scoffed.

“We really sorry” Sung Rin bowed, followed by Seungho. “Sorry?! I pay for Oglio Olio not fried noodles!”

“Yes sir, that’s why we will make another one for you and we won’t charge for it” Sung Rin smiled to him.

“Well, if you say so but you better quickly, I have no time” “Sure, once again we really sorry. We promise you this won’t happen again” Sung Rin smile and bowed then walked away. Seungho bowed too before tailed her.

“Hey, for table no. 3, don’t charge for his Aglio Olio, ok?” Sung Rin talked to the waiter. “Yes, sajang-nim” He bowed then leave.

“Park Sung Rin” Seungho stopped her. “That’s for your Ravioli, so we are even now” Sung Rin turned to him. “Cish!” Seungho rolled his eyes.

“Don’t mess up again, you have to make the Aglio Olio with your own hands now. Midas!” Sung Rin said while backs him and walked away to her office. Seungho chuckled and shook his head before back to the kitchen.

“Gosh! What a grumpy man!” Sung Rin throw herself to the couch on the left side on the room. “Knock..Knock” G.O knocked the opened door.

“Hey” “Well, I stop by just want to say..well done sajang-nim” G.O smile. “Uh?” Sung Rin frowned. “I say what happened on table 3, the way you handle that man..well, good job”

“Hey..that’s nothing” Sung Rin smirked playfully. “Hmm..and the way you defense Seungho..that’s touching” G.O teased. “Yah!” Sung Rin bite her bottom lip and glared to him.

“Who said I defending him?! I just want to safe image of this restaurant” Sung Rin shrugged.

“Aah..that’s right..image of this restaurant” G.O nodded while walked out from her office. Sung Rin chuckled while back to her desk.

Sung Rin was checking on their food supplier when a waitress knocked her door. “Come in”

She walked in and bowed. “Yes?” “There’s a guest looking for you sajang-nim” “Really? Who?” “He said that you owed him Tenderloin steak” “He said that? Ok. I’ll go down now” Sung Rin chuckled.

She walked down to the 1st floor with the waitress in front of her. “Where’s he?” “Over there sajang-nim” “Ok, back to your work” Sung Rin heading to the table the waitress pointed.

“Joonie!” She tapped his shoulder. “Annyeonghaseo sajang-nim” Joon get up and bowed. “Haha..come on, sit down” They sit down across each other.

“So, what are you doing here? Is it ok to leave your bakery?” “It’s ok Sung Rin-ah” Joon chuckled. “So, you want to order Tenderloin steak?” Sung Rin chuckled.

“Yes, but are you busy?” “Uhm? Wae?” “Mind to eat with me?” “Ahh, I’d love too but I already eat, sorry” “Uhm? Really? Hmmpph, I guess I’m late” Joon pouted cutely.

“Aww..my Joonie is upset” Sung Rin playfully tapped his head. “Hey, there’s a good movie, let’s go” “Hmm..but I’m finished at 11.00 pm” “Great, me too..Oh! What about midnight show?” Joon snapped his fingers.

“Aaah, that’s right. It’s been a while. Ok!” Sung Rin raised her thumbs. “Ok, I’ll pick you up..but do you drive by yourself?” “Nope, I use driver, I tell him to not to pick me up later” “Well, see you later then” Joon get up.

“Oh? You don’t want to eat first?” Sung Rin quickly get up too. “I already eat too” Joon chuckled. “Yah!” Sung Rin slapped his arm. “Kekeke..see you girl” Joon waved. “Bye” Sung Rin waved with wide smile.

“He’s the chef pastry from bakery on the corner of the street, right?” G.O come behind her. “Omo!” Sung Rin rubbed her chest.

“You know him?” “Hmm..he’s my best friend when I’m in Germany” “Oh! Really?” “Hmm..oh! That’s right! Tonight we want to go the movie, wanna come along?” Sung Rin turned her body to him.

“Tonight? But were done at 11.00 pm Sung Rin” “I know..we are planning to watch the midnight show” Sung Rin grinned. “Aah..not interesting” G.O shrugged.

“Tsk..fine” Sung Rin pursed her lower lip then back to her office. “Tsk..but I think one of my friend will interest with this midnight show” G.O chuckled.

Few hours later..

“Thank you, you’ve work so hard” All of the waitress and the waiters bowed to Sung Rin. They were gathered in front of the restaurant. One by one leave the restaurant.

“You’ve work so hard, sajang-nim” Thunder and Mir bowed to her too. “Oh, Thunder and Mir..yes, you’ve work so hard too. Thank you” Sung Rin bowing her head to them.

Seungho and G.O walked behind them. “Sung Rin-ah, your driver is not coming yet?” G.O looked left and right while Seungho just look away beside him. Sung Rin rolled her eyes that Seungho.

“He won’t coming..I” “Omo! That’s the pastry chef from the bakery on the corner of the street!” Some waitress squealed when they saw Joon coming.

Sung Rin, G.O and Seungho turned their head to voice source at the same time. “Oh..you’ll go with him?” G.O looked at Sung Rin then glanced at Seungho. Seungho clear his throat.

“Ne, see you tomorrow oppa.. Joonie!” She waved while walked to Joon. Joon smile while waved back to her. Seungho stared at Sung Rin and Joon with frowned.

“Hmm..you aren’t curious where they want to go, right?” G.O put his arm around Seungho shoulder. “Mwo? I won’t!” Seungho snorted.

“That’s right so it’s useless if I tell you that they are going to the movies..for midnight show. Ok, see you tomorrow brother” G.O tapped his shoulder then leave him while suppressed his laughed.

“Tsk! Why he told me that?!” Seungho pouted his lips while walked to his car. He already opened his car when Joon’s car passed him.

“No..you won’t following them. Bring you logic back Yang Seungho” Seungho shook his head while get into his car. “Ah! !”

====000====

Comment guys, ok? ^^

THANK YOU!! <33