NOTE : I'M THE GREATEST!

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

SORRY FOR THE ERROR GUYS!

I TYPE THIS WHEN I HAVEN'T SLEEP FOR ALL NIGHT LOOOONGG

ABOUT THE FRANCE LANGUAGE, SORRY IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKES, I GET LITTLE HELP FROM GOOGLE xD

===========================================================================================================

“Tsk! Why he told me that?!” Seungho pouted his lips while walked to his car. He already opened his car when Joon’s car passed him.

“No..you won’t following them. Bring you logic back Yang Seungho” Seungho shook his head while get into his car. “Ah! !” Seungho get into his car.

“What should I do now?” He squeezed the steering wheel while leaned on the seat and close his eyes. “No, never let your heart take over..not again. You are no longer the 10 years old Yang Seungho” He turn on the machine and drive to Yang Family Mansion.

“Welcome home Young Master” Yang family butler greeted him. “Hmm” Seungho replied while dragged his feet to his room. “Everything is alright, sir?” The butler asked while tailed him.

“Yes butler Song, I’m fine” Seungho replied without looking at him walked to his room with head down. “Hmm..young master, Ms.Park call you couple minutes ago”

“What?” Seungho stopped his steps and turned to his butler. “Yes, she said that because she doesn’t has your cell phone number she call here”  

“Why she call me?” “She just wanted to remind you about tomorrow reservation from the France Consular”

“Cish! She’s on dating and she nagging about job?! Typical her. The annoying Park Sung Rin” Seungho rolled his eyes then walking again. “Hmm, young master..” “What again…” Seungho groaned.

“Hmm..she knew that you’ll call her annoying so” “What?!” “Yes, she said that you are more annoying than her and don’t messes up tomorrow” The butler chuckled.  

“Bwoh!! That girl!! Arrrrggghhh!!!!” Seungho stormed to his room.

 

Tomorrow

 

Seungho POV

*You better Run.. Run.. You better Run*

Eerrrgghhh!! I slammed my alarm clock to shut it up. Errrgghh!! I’m dizzy! Why I can’t sleep last night? She’s the one who dating, not me but why it’s me who feeling uneasy?! I climb down my bed and walked to the bathroom.

“Knock it off Seungho! You no longer love her! She’s no longer the innocent Sung Rin! She’s just an annoying restaurant owner!” I said to the mirror. Yes! Everything is changed now.

I clean myself then join my parent to have my breakfast. “Morning” I said while give a peck to my mom on her cheek. Yeah, that’s my habits since I was a kid.

“Morning” My parent replied at the same time. I sat down across my mom. I sip my morning coffee before start to eat my whole wheat bread. Yes, my favorite breakfast is whole wheat bread since I was a kid but I used to drink it with milk but now I changed it with coffee.

Sung Rin usually changed my bread and force me eat rice when we were kids, she won’t give up until I eat the rice. Well, she never failed to make eat the rice. Wait.. Why I’m thinking about her?! !

“Seungho-ah, are you busy today?” My mom voices bring me back to reality. “Uhm.. ne eomma.. today we have reservation from France Consular, wae-eo?” I said then took a bite of my bread.

“Ani.. I’m just asking” She glanced at my dad then back to eat her breakfast again. Hmm.. I feel something weird here but who cares? I have an important reservation today. I quickly finished my breakfast, because I have to checking on the food supplies.

Today is the time to re-supply my kitchen. I have to be there when the truck coming. I can’t trust the boys, even Thunder. Great food needs great ingredients. I finished my coffee then stand up from my chair.

“I’m leaving” I give a peck on my mom’s cheek again then leave my house. I drove my black Lambo Aventador. Yeah, I admit that this on of advantages born in a wealthy family.

I the radio then enjoy my ride until I reach my work place. I parked the car in my usual place then I notice her car. Her limited edition Ferrari 559 GTB 60F1. Parked across my car. ! This girl has taste when it comes to car. I admit it.

So she drive alone today.. I get out from my car then checking on her car for seconds. Man..she has a hot car. “Impressed?” a voice surprised me from behind. I recognize this voice. It’s her.

I take a deep breath before turned my body towards her and I she saw me her smirked. Tsk! It still morning but she already show me her smirked. “You didn’t answer my question” She raised her eyebrows but still put smirked on her face. She really annoying! Arrgghh!!

“Yes.. I’m impressed. This is a limited edition car but the owner..well” I shrugged then walked away. “Yah! What do you meant?!” She yelled. I know she will yell. I rolled my eyes then turned to her again.

“What?” I put my hands on my pants pocket and give her annoyed face. “You better won’t messed up today” She said with emotionless face. What the..

“Messed up? This isn’t the first time France Consular made reservation. I know him pretty well” “Really?” She let out a chuckled. That’s it! she really ruined my morning mood!

“You know what? Stop being cocky and act like you know about this restaurant business” “Try me” She drill my eyes with hers. Okay, I felt something intense here.

“Ok, if you can guess what the France Consular will eat tonight, I will do a favor for you” “Whatever I want?” She smirked. Geez! She really that confident?!

“Yes, whatever you want but you have do the same to me if you are wrong” I smirked too. “It’s on!” She exclaimed. I nodded then get into the restaurant. Hmm..Park Sung Rin, let’s see..

End of POV

 

“Morning chef” The waiters and the waitress bowed to Seungho when he get into the restaurant. Seungho only nodded his head while walking to his office.

“Good morning chef” G.O join him. “What?” Seungho looked at him from the corner of his eyes. “How’s your sleep?” G.O chuckled. “I sleep well” Seungho walked away.

“Yah..Seungho-ah” “Hmm..” Seungho lazily turned his head to him. “Old love grows back?” G.O wriggled his eyebrows. Seungho widened his eyes.

“Yah! Stop saying non-sense!” Seungho scolded him then rushed to his office. “Someone has a bad mood in the morning” G.O chuckled the gathering all of the cooks and the waiters and waitress in the middle of the restaurant.

All of them already gathered in the middle of the restaurant. They were waiting for Sung Rin and Seungho. Few seconds later, they come.

“Good morning” Sung Rin started. “Morning sajang-nim” All of them replied except Seungho and G.O who standing on the left and her right side.

“Tonight, we have VIP reservation from the France Consular and I hope all of your attention. Today, I asked to all of you..please no mistakes, because we all know that he’s an important guess.” Sung Rin finished. “That’s right guys, let’s worked together” G.O added

“Yes sajang-nim” They replied in unison. “Finished?” Seungho looked at Sung Rin. Sung Rin rolled her eyes.

“Ok boys, I think your sajang-nim finished. Come on, the truck will coming in seconds. Move! Move!” Seungho snapped his fingers, gesturing his cooks to walk out from the restaurant and waiting for the food supplier on the back entrance.

“He really something” Sung Rin hissed with eyes locked to Seungho who walked behind his cooks. G.O sighed then dismissed the waiters and waitress.

Meanwhile on the outside of the restaurant, Seungho and the boys already take out the food supply one by one. Seungho checked on the with clipboard on his hand.

“The geese liver, the lamb..ok” He nodded while check on his list. “Uhm? Provence herbs?” Yoesob frowned while take out a medium wood box from the truck.

“What is it Yeosob?” Seungho walked towards him. “This..hmmm. chef, you order Provence herbs?” “Provence herbs? No” Seungho opened the box.

“Just bring it in” Seungho ordered. Yoesob nodded then get in. Seungho thank the truck driver then get in too.

 

Dinner time..

“The Consular is here” G.O poked his head over the door. Sung Rin nodded then walked towards him. “He already in his table?” Sung Rin asked while walked beside G.O.

“Hmm..he’s waiting for us” G.O replied. Sung Rin nodded then they arrived in front of the VIP room. Seungho already standing there.

“So, are ready? Park Sung Rin?” Seungho smirked. “What’s happened here?” G.O looked at Seungho then Sung Rin.

“Well, you remember about The Provence Herbs?” Sung Rin smirked. “Huh?! You think he’ll order that chicken?! Use your brain! He will order the lamb” Seungho scoffed. “Yah! What happened?!” G.O annoyed.

“G.O oppa, you’ll be the witness” Sung Rin smiled to him then get into the VIP room. Seungho make a face to her then tailed her. G.O rolled his eyes then joined them.

Bonsoir” Sung Rin greeted the Consular. “Oh..Bonsoir” “Bonsoir” Seungho and G.O come from behind.

“Oh.. Chef Seungho.. il est bon de vous revoir.”  (it’s good to see you again)

plaisir de vous voir aussi, monsieur” Seungho bowed with smiled. (Nice to see you too, sir)

oui, vous êtes la fille Mr.Park? vous êtes si belle” The consular turned to Sung Rin. (so, you are Mr.Park daughter? you are so beautiful)

Merci.. je vous remercie d'être venu aujourd'hui, monsieur “G.O replied. (thank you for coming today, sir)

“Pas de problème, j'aime cet endroit” He smiled to G.O (No problem, I like this place)

“Alors, qu'est-ce que vous souhaitez commander monsieur?” Sung Rin asked then glances at Seungho (what do you want to order sir?)

“Hmm..” The Consular read the menu.

Seungho and Sung Rin glanced to each other then looked at the Consular while G.O rolled his eyes at them.

“Avez-vous des herbes de Provence?” The Consular looked up at Seungho. Seungho stoned for seconds. (Do you have any herbs from Provence?)

“De monsieur bien sûr, vous voulez commander le poulet rôti aux herbes de Provence?” Sung Rin stepped in. (Of course sir, do you want to order the roasted chicken with herbs from Provence?)

G.O mouthed O while nodded his head, he finally figure it out after he saw Seungho expression. Seungho looked down while gritted his teeth.

“Qu'en est-il du navarin d'agneau, monsieur?” Seungho try his luck. (what about the Lamb Navarin, sir?)

“L'agneau? Je suis désolé chef, mais j'ai eu hier agneau” The consular smile to Seungho. (The lamb? I'm sorry chef, but I had lamb yesterday)

Sung Rin showing her angelic smile to Seungho, caused him bite his bottom lip to hold his anger.

“Donc, vous voulez commander du poulet rôti, monsieur?” Sung Rin smiled to the Consular. (So, you want to order the chicken roasted, sir?)

“oui, s'il vous plaî” The Consular smiled to Sung Rin. (Yes, please)

“ok, merci monsieur” Sung Rin smiled widely. While Seungho clenched his fist behind his back and fake a smiled to the Consular.

Sung Rin leave the VIP room with victory smiled while Seungho walked out with head down. G.O sighed while tapped his back.

“Hmm..Chef” Sung Rin turned to Seungho. “What?!” Seungho annoyed. “Wanna know something?”

“What?!!!” “Our Consular..he just back from his hometown Provence two days ago” “Mwo?! You know that?!” Seungho surprised.

“Shussshh.. don’t you hear that?” Sung Rin put her finger on her lips. “What?” Seungho and G.O asked at the same time.

“Sound of victory~~” Sung Rin sung. Seungho clenched his fist while glared at her. “Fine! What do you want?!”

“Not too soon chef.. I’ll tell you later.. I need to use my brain” Sung Rin smirked while walked away. “BWOH! Yah!” Seungho yelled but Sung Rin ignored him.

“Hmm..even the air feel like victory” Sung Rin said out loud. “Errraaarrrggghhhhh!!!” Seungho exploded.

 

====000====

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

COMMENT, OK? ^^

THANK YOU <3333333333