The Moment When..

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

FORGIVE ME FOR ANY ERROR, OK GUYS? ^^

==========================================================================================================

 

“Sound of victory~~” Sung Rin sung. Seungho clenched his fist while glared at her. “Fine! What do you want?!”

“Not too soon chef.. I’ll tell you later.. I need to use my brain” Sung Rin smirked while walked away. “BWOH! Yah!” Seungho yelled but Sung Rin ignored him.

“Hmm..even the air feel like victory” Sung Rin said out loud. “Errrggghhhhh!!!” Seungho exploded. G.O only shook his head while walked to his office.

Seungho walked to the kitchen with red face because of his anger. He get into his kitchen with both fist clenched. He put his hands on his counter and leaned forward while let out a hard sigh.

“Are you ok chef?” Thunder asked. “I’m fine, just back to your work” Seungho replied in deep tone. Thunder looked at his fellows, all of them shrugged then back to their work.

Seungho let out another sighed before started to make the France Consular order. He finished it in 10 minutes then walked out from the kitchen.

“What happened with him?” Gikwang asked while finishing his Tapas. “I don’t know, he was fine.” Thunder replied without looking at Gikwang. He was busy with his Risotto.

“Maybe another fight with sajang-nim?” Mir joined. “Aaaah..make sense but he never looked depressed like that before” “He just confused” Junhyung suddenly said, caused all of his fellows frowned.

When his kitchen was busy wondering about him, Seungho relax himself in the small park on the roof. He was leaned on the balcony while staring blankly.

“You can’t let this happened again Seungho..never let your heart over lapping your brain..you know you’ll only hurt yourself if you let your heart win over your brain..you know how much she hates you” He sighed while hung his head.

 

Flashback

“Sung Rin.. I’m sorry, ok? I never want to hurt you, I don’t meant to skipped your birthday party.. I’m sorry”

“You lie to me!!! You choose to go to your new friend birthday party instead of mine!!!!”

“No.. I’m not lying..Rin-Rin.. I was plan to go to your party after I congrats her.. please, don’t mad at oppa again, ok?”

“Congrats her???!! You stay there until her party finished!! Use your brain before you lie to me!!! I HATE YOU!!!”

End of flashback

 

“Everything’s alright?” G.O voice bring him back to reality. G.O said while walked towards him. “Yeah” Seungho replied without turned to G.O.

“Not just because the bet, right?” G.O now standing beside him with both hands on his pants pocket.  Seungho sighed then lifted his head.

“What do you think?”

“Nothing is changed, huh?”

“I guess.. I never thought I will get into this situation again” Seungho turned his body and leaned his back to the wall.

“Is it because of last night?” G.O turned his head to his best friend who looked down at his shoes.

“I don’t know… I just…”

“Sometimes, it’s not that bad to let your heart win.. take your time..don’t let the past ruined your present” G.O give a light squeeze to his best friend shoulder before leave him alone.

“Oh, it’s idle time, don’t skipped your lunch again” G.O said before closed the door. Seungho sighed then turned his body and put his elbows on the balcony wall.

His eyes were looking around when he saw Joon’s car stop in front of the restaurant. He automatically standing straight and stared at silver BMW X5 below.

And his body stiffed when he saw Sung Rin walked out and get into the car with wide smile. Seungho closed his eyes and clench it.

“You hate her Seungho.. you hate her” He take a deep breath before open his eyes slowly and found the silver car disappear. He sighed before get in.

Two hours later, the idle time is over and they ready to open the restaurant again. Sung Rin just back to the restaurant when she bumped to Seungho who just out from the rest room.

“Oh chef!” Sung Rin smiled widely. Seungho glances at the medium glass box of Macaroon on her hand. “What?” Seungho replied lazily.

“Obey me!” Sung Rin grinned. “Uh?!” Seungho frowned. “The bet.. I want you to obey me until I want to stop!” “You! Errrgghhh!! Fine!” Seungho walked away. Sung Rin shrugged then walked to her office.

“Ok, focus boys. This is the first order” Seungho already drown into his work again. “This is from table 4..listen”

“One Pommes Anna! Mir!” “Yes chef!”

“Two Antipasto! Junhyung!” “Yes chef!”

“Two Paella! Gikwang!” “Yes chef!”

“One Caesar Salad! Hyunseung!” “Yes chef!”

“And one Smoke Salmon Confy and Salad Fennal with Caviar.. well, that’s for me. Ok, let’s move!” “Yes chef!”

When the kitchen was busy, Sung Rin was busy checking on the restaurant supplies that just coming this morning. She checking on every details then she stopped by one ingredient.

She frowned then called G.O via intercom. In minutes G.O appears in her office. “Calling me?”

“Hmm..come here oppa, I need to asked you something” Sung Rin asked in serious tone.

“What is it?”

“Seungho always order Geese livers for his Foie Gras?”

“Hmm.. he said that he likes Geese instead of Ducks.. he think that Geese has better quality then ducks, why?”

“Hmm.. I’m thinking about changes it with ducks” “Why?” G.O frowned.

“Well, I think it’s more efficient if we used Ducks instead of Geese.. we can use the meat not just the liver, besides..don’t you think it’s cruel? They take the liver then dumped the Geese?” Sung Rin grimaced.

“But Sung Rin-ah.. you know Seungho..he… I don’t think he will agree with this” G.O said in worried tone.

“It’s ok oppa.. he will agree” Sung Rin chuckled.

“Sung Rin-ah..are you sure? I’m afraid he will” “It’s ok, trust me. Changed the Geese with ducks, ok?” Sung Rin cut him off. G.O sighed then nodded and walked out from his office.

------------------------------------------------

It’s time to re-supply the kitchen again. Seungho and the boys already waiting on the back entrance while Sung Rin and G.O were talking to all waitress and waiters in the middle of the restaurant because they have reservation for 50 people at dinner.

“Ok, let’s move!” Seungho said when the truck coming. The boys swiftly take out the supplies one by one while Seungho checking on it.

“The lamb? Ok.. Dojoon, make sure the box sealed, I don’t want this freeze, we have reservation tonight” “Yes chef”

“Wait, Thunder..is that the Geese liver?” Seungho stopped Thunder. “Hmm..this..” Thunder slightly afraid.

“Why?” Seungho opened the box on Thunder hands and his face turned into red when he saw the thing inside it. “DAMMIT!!” He stormed into the restaurant. “Chef!” Thunder give the box to Mir who was standing beside him and chased Seungho.

“PARK SUNG RIN!!” Seungho yelled while walked towards her. Everybody in that room, immediately turned their head to him while Sung Rin and G.O turned their body to him.

“YOU THINK I’M A JOKE?!!!” Seungho grabbed her collar, caused the entire restaurant gasp. “Yang Seungho!” G.O quickly grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

“I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY KITCHEN!!” Seungho yelled while tried to reach her again but Thunder hold his arms from behind and G.O pushed his chest, keep his distance from Sung Rin.

“JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR ING STUPID BET YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU TOUCH MY KITHCEN!!!” Seungho tried to get away from G.O and Thunder but they only hold him tighter. Sung Rin clenched her both fist while staring intently to Seungho.

“It’s you who make that ing stupid bet.. you agree to obey me and now you doing this? Really?” She replied in deep tone.

“I DON’T GIVE A ABOUT THAT ING STUPID BET!!! WHO SAID YOU CAN CHANGE IT WITH DUCKS!!!!”

“Why? Because you think ducks have lower quality? If you were the best graduate chef, why don’t you turn the 2nd grade ducks into the 1st one?”                

“WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT QUALITY!!! YOU CAN’T EVEN EAT CHICKEN LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!!!”

“She can’t eat chicken?” “She has allergic with chicken?” “Something is wrong with her?” The entire restaurant whispered when they heard Seungho words.

Sung Rin felt her heart sunk. His words stabbed her right on her pride. “YES! I CAN’T EAT CHICKEN LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DID! THANKS TO SOMEONE!!” She walked away.

“You really are something Yang Seungho” G.O pushed him then chased Sung Rin. “LET GO OF ME!!” Seungho yanked his arms from Thunder then stormed out.

“Sung rin-ah..where you wanna go?” G.O grabbed her arm to stop her. They already in the parking zone, at the basement.

“I don’t know! As long as I keep my distance from him!!!” Her eyes begin teary.

“Sung Rin-ah..” G.O pulled her to his embrace. “I’m fine” She sniffed while get out from his embrace.

“I need to clear my mind oppa” She run to her car and in a flash she disappear from his sight. G.O sighed then massages his forehead. “Yang Seungho..that jerk!” G.O quickly get into the restaurant.

“I’m sorry..” Seungho mumbled while looked at Sung Rin’s car out from the restaurant. He was standing in the roof park with both fist clenched.

“YAH!!” G.O slammed the door open. Seungho standing still. He didn’t bother to turn to his angry best friend who walked towards him.

“I know” Seungho said before G.O say another words.

“You know?! What?!!”

“G.O.. I”

“Have you ever thinking about her feeling?!! Have you ever at least imagined standing on her shoes?!! You know she always try to hide that fact since she was in the middle school!! You know what happened to her during the middle school!!!”  

“G.O.. I know.. leave me alone”

“STOP SAYING YOU KNOW WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING!!” G.O yelled. Seungho grimaced and clenched his fist tighter.

“Yang Seungho! Do you really hate her that much??!! That much until you hurt her pride?!! She’s the owner of this restaurant!! And you make her sound like a freak in front of her staffs!!!”

“I don’t mean it!! Now stop talking!! I know I was wrong!!” Seungho turned to G.O

“You know what?! I don’t get it! Whatever! But don’t expect me to be on your side this time!” G.O yelled then storm out and slammed the door closed.

Seungho turned his body to the busy street again. “I’m sorry”

The next morning, Sung Rin coming a bit late than usual. She avoiding her own staffs and walked to her office with head down. She sighed while opened her office door.

She standing under the door frame when she saw a box of Macaroon on her desk. “Macaroon? Joon?”

 

===000===

I don't know what to say.. I hope you like this chapter,hahhaa

comment, ok? ^^

THANK YOU!!! <3333