Annyeong... Old 'Friend'

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

First chapter ^^

I hope you like it guys ^^

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG TYPING. WRONG SPELLING 

=============================================================================================================

Park Sung Rin POV

Finally..after years in Germany, I’m back to my hometown. I didn’t say I don’t like Germany, I like it but I miss my family in Korea. So here I’m now. I arrived yesterday. Still jetlagged but who cares.. I can’t wait to meet my best friend G.O and visited my best friend bakery.

“Sung Rin-ah..come on, eat your breakfast” My mom shouted from behind the wood door. “Ne eomma” I said while walking to the door.

“Oh, you want to go somewhere?” She said after I open the door. Well, I already dressed and ready to go actually. “Ne eomma, I want to visit Joon” I replied while closed the door behind me.

“Joon?? Oh, your friend when you in Germany?” She a bit nodded. “Yes, I want to visit his bakery today” I hold her arm and we start to walking to the 1st floor. To our dining room, where my father already wait.

“Morning appa” I said when we arrived. I give a peck on his cheek then sit down on his left side while my mom on his right side. “Morning, what’s your plan today?” He asked before eat his meal.

“Hmm” I only nodded because my mouth full of foods. “She said that she want to visit her friend Joon” My mother help me to explain to him. “Oh, the pastry chef?” He looked at me again.

“Yes, I want to look at his bakery” I replied before drink my juice. “You won’t go until dinner, right?” My mother asked. “Nope, I think I’ll back to home after lunch, why?” I put a piece of smoked beef to my mouth.

“Tonight we will have dinner with Jung family and Yang family” My mother replied. Yang family?!!! Heard it make me choked. “Are you ok?” My father quickly gave me a glass of water.

“Yang family?!” I said after I drink it and stop coughing. “Yes, you haven’t seen them for years. Yang family is our family friend” My mother said it eyebrows raised. Thing that she always do every time she try to intimidating me.

“Eomma, I have no problem to see them. I like them, they are so nice but not their only son! Do you” “Sung Rin-ah, it was years ago..how come you still hate him?” My father cut me off.

Seriously! He really loved that little brat. I hate every time he treat that little rascal like his own son. That rascal is the most annoying person in this universe!!

“Appa, he make couldn’t eat chicken for my entire life!! How come I can stop from hate him?!” I sighed hard then bit my bottom lip. This situation make me want to go to Germany again. Errrgghhhh!!!

“Sung Rin-ah..just forget it. forgive him, ok?” My mom tried to persuade me. God’s sake! Forgive him?! HELL NO!!

“Can we stop talking about him? I lost my appetite here” I pouted my lips to them. They sighed at the same time and back to their breakfast. Gosh! It still morning, how come they ruined my day!

Tsk! It all because of him! If not because his stubbornness! I can eat chicken like normal people!!!

 

“Oppa..are you sure this is ok?”

“Ne..relax Rin Rin-ah..this will come out as delicious food you ever taste”

“Ne..but oppa, don’t you think too much pepper there?”

“Ani..it will taste great”

 

Nonononono!! How come that terrible moment appears on my head. I shook my head violently to erase it from my head. Arrgghhhh!!! That’s because of him!!!

(End of POV)

 

Seungho POV

Ah-chooo!! *sniffed* Hmm..it’s still morning, people already talked about me? Well, I can’t blame them. I’m kinda person that people always talk about.

Being the youngest head chef in Seoul isn’t easy but flag been raised so here I’m. The youngest head chef in South Korea with the best restaurant in South Korea.

Well, actually it’s more fun to work as chef assistant in Paris but I can’t say no to imonim. She’s been so nice to me and she wanted me to takes over chef position in her restaurant ‘Luna Negra’

Chef before me doing great but it’s my job to make it perfect. Yeah, I turned into monster of perfection when it comes to food. I admit it. I just want everything perfect not just the taste but also the look.

I work here since one year ago with my best friend since baby Byunghee but he always want to be called G.O. Actually I have another old friend but she hates me since I was 10 while she was 8.. I know that I made a mistake but stop eating chicken just because of that?!

She is really a drama queen. Glad that she’s in Germany now. I hope she stay there forever, hahahahaha. Well, I do miss her but when I remember the way she hates me? Hell no! I will never miss her again! EVER!

Well, ok Yang Seungho. Time to work! After change into my chef suit and put on my red neck tie. I ready for today. I check myself on the mirror once again then get out from my office and heading to the dining room.

From a distance I saw them already line up neatly with hands on their side. They separated into two lines. Hmm..great, nobody is late today. All of them standing straight when I arrived. This situation makes me feel like I’m a general in military. I have eight cooks work under my command.

Two of them are my junior when I was in Paris the rest is from other school culinary but mostly from Europe, such as Italy or Spanish. Hmm..imonim really know how make her restaurant became the top star restaurant.

I walked between them while checking on their suits. Even they worked in kitchen, I want nothing but perfection. “Fix you button, Gikwang” I said to one of my cooks. “Yes chef!” He replied loudly then fixed his button.

“Ok, let’s see what we got yesterday” I said with arms folded on my chest. Ready to evaluate their work yesterday. I standing in front of them and explored their face one by one with my eyes.

“Yong Junghyung..you said you were graduated from Italy, right?” I talked to one of my cooks. He’s a quite person but that only put me on trouble. I’m not a mind reader. God’s sake!

“Yes chef!” He replied but not as loud as Gikwang. “If you were graduated from Italy..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR ANTIPASTO YESTERDAY?!!” I yelled. He only hung his head.

Seriously, antipasto is damn easy to make, how come he mess up with that!. “I’m sorry chef” He said quietly. “Sorry?!! I’m not the one who ate your antipasto!!” I scolded. He only hung his head lower. Tsk! It still morning but he ruined my day.

(End of POV)

 

“Hey..lowering your voice, it still morning” G.O coming and tapped Seungho back. “Good morning guys” He greeted the leftover. “Morning” All of the cooks replied at the same time.

“Well, I stop by just want to tell you that we have VIP reservation today and they want three plates of Foie Gras” G.O put his hands on his pants pocket and smile to the cooks.

“Foie Gras? Ok. Thunder, you take that”. “Yes chef!” Thunder replied with eyes looked forward. “That’s all” G.O shrugged. “Ok, now back to your place and check on our groceries” “Yes chef!” The eight cooks replied at the same time then dissolve theirselves.

Seungho and G.O still standing there while watching them disappear one by one. “Tsk! Seungho-ah..why are you so hard to them?” “Yah, if they meet my chef in France, they will think I’m nothing” Seungho walked away.

“Yah! Wait!” G.O chased him. “But all of them younger than you..take it easy” “Tsk! G.O! I’m the chef here!” Seungho glared. “Ok..ok..relax” G.O raised his hands, sign of give up.

“Hey, Seungho-ah..your parent already told you?” “What?” About dinner” “Oh, with Park family? I can’t. We have to work, remember?” “They knew, that’s why they will come here” G.O put his hand around Seungho’s shoulder.

“Wait, the VIP reservation?” Seungho turned his body to G.O. “Yup, three Foie Gras for your father, my father and..Sung Rin father” G.O wriggled his eyebrows.

“Eerrrgghh!! Don’t mention her name!” Seungho grunted while throw his head back. “Wae?” G.O chuckled. “You know why” Seungho walked away again. “But she will come tonight! She back from Germany yesterday!” G.O a bit shouted.

Seungho suddenly stopped. G.O giggled while walked towards him. “Yes, my friend. Our old friend is back” “Oh god..” Seungho closed his eyes and let out soft sighed.

“Hey, she’s a beautiful girl now. I pick her up yesterday. I almost couldn’t recognize her.” G.O teased. “I don’t care!” Seungho looked away. “I know you’ll say that..Well, get ready for tonight brother” G.O laughed while walked away. “!” Seungho headed to the kitchen.

 

Meawhile not far from there..

“Annyeonghaseo, welcome to ‘Süßen Und Warmen’ “ A waiter greet a guest. “Annyeonghaseo, can I meet your chef?” “I’m sorry but he’s working now” “I know, just tell him he owe me macaroon, he will understand” “Ok, please wait” the waiter bowed and walked to the kitchen.

In minute, his boss came out. “Sung Rin?!” He surprise but happy at the same time. “How are you chef Joon?” Sung Rin smiled to him. “Hey” Joon hug her.

“When you arrived?” Joon released his hug. “Yesterday..hmm, nice place Joon” Sung Rin looking left and right. “You think so? Thank you. come on, you coming at the right time” Joon held her hand and drag her.

“Hey, where you take me?” “You have to be the first one who tasted it” Joon winked. “Oh, you have new recipe?” “Yes, wait here” Joon take her to his office on the back.

“Take a seat Sung Rin, I’ll back soon” “Ok” Sung Rin nodded while take a seat and few seconds later, Joon come back with a piece of chocolate cake.

“Whoaaah..look so delicious” “I presented you 7 Sins” Joon put the cake on the table and sit down beside her. “7 Sins?” “Yes, cake with seven layer of chocolate” Joon give her the spoon.

“Ok, let’s try” Sung Rin take a spoon of it then feed her. “What do you think?” “Whoaaah.. erstaunlich!” She gave him two thumbs up. “Amazing? Really? You think people will like it?” “Sure!” Sung Rin take another spoon.

“Ok, I’ll sale this cake tomorrow. Thank you for taste this cake for me” Joon tapped her head. “Hmm..you definitely have to sell this” Sung Rin grinned.

“Oh, Sung Rin-ah..what about dinner tonight?” “Hmm..sorry, I can’t tonight. I have to meet family friend today” Sung Rin pursed her lips. “Oh..it’s ok. We can dinner next time. Stop pursed your lips” Joon chuckled while poke her nose.

 

Few hours later, dinner time..

“Welcome to Luna Negra” G.O bowed to Park, Yang and Jung family. “Oppa!” Sung Rin jump to his side and hug his arm. “Yah, I’m working here” G.O playfully flicked her forehead.

“That’s right spoiled kid, don’t disturb him” Mrs.Park lightly slap her arm. “Ne” Sung Rin rolled her eyes while let go G.O arm. “Come on” G.O chuckled while invite them to get in.

“Please” G.O gesture them to get into the VIP room. “Ok, I’ll take the order special for you” G.O take pen and paper from the waiter beside him.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen..

“Ok! Order from table 14. 1 Carbonara. 2 Antipasto and 1 Tapas!” Seungho shouted from counter at the end of the stoves.

“Thunder you take the Carbonara!” “Yes chef!”

“Gikwang you take Tapas!” “Yes chef!”

“Junghyung! If there any left Antipasto on their plate again, I will make you eat their leftover!!” “Yes chef!”

“Ok! Now move! Move!” Seungho clapped. “Yes chef!” All of them replied at the same time. After that, Seungho walked around to check on them.

“Yah! Mir! This is Pommes Anna not French Fries! This should be much thinner!” Seungho pointed at Mir counter. “Yes chef!”

Right after Seungho spoke, an order out from their order machine. Seungho walked back to his counter and read it.

“Ok, kids! This is VIP order! Listen!” “Yes chef!”

“3 Foie Gras! 2 Pomme Annas! 2 Chateau Potatoes! 3 Antipasto! And 1 Oglio Alio!” Seungho shouted from his counter.

“Thunder! You take the Foie Gras! Becareful with the heat!” “Yes chef!”

“Junhyung this is VIP order, any mistakes with your Antipasto, you’ll regret you work for me!” “Yes chef!”

“Mir you take the Pomme Annas!” “Yes chef!”

“Dongwoon! You the Chateau Potatoes! Don’t mess up with the shape again!” “Yes chef!”

“I’ll make Oglio Alio by myself” Seungho smirked. All of his cooks suddenly looked at him.

“He will make it by himself?” Gikwang whispered to Dongwoon. Dongwoon only nodded with mouth slightly open and eyes locked to Seungho.

“Gikwang focus on your tapas!! Yoseob if you burn the scallop, I will burn you too!! Dojoon! Focus on your steak!! Hyunseung! Don’t mess up your salad!!! STOP STARING AT ME AND FOCUS ON YOUR COOK!!” “Yes chef!!” All of them immediately back to their cooks.

Seungho start to make the Oglio Alio with smirked plastered on his face. In 15 minutes all of them finished with the order from VIP room. Seungho standing back of them while leaned his bottom on the counter and hands folded on the chest.

“Guys!” G.O come to the kitchen. “Wanna know who make the Oglio Alio?” Seungho smirked. “You planned this, don’t you?” G.O chuckled. “What do you think?” Seungho shrugged.

“Well, this will be interesting” G.O try to hold his laughed. “She want to see the chef, right?” Seungho smirked again. “Yes, come on” G.O chuckled while walked with Seungho beside him.

“What happened? Who are the VIP guests?” Mir spoke to his fellows. “I don’t know but he made the Oglio Alio by himself. They must be important people for him” Gikwang nodded while his chin with his thumb and his finger.

 

On the other hand, in VIP room..

“Sung Rin-ah, you want to see the chef, right?” G.O suppressed his laughed. “Ne oppa, I want to thank him. His Oglio Alio is the best! I’ve never eat something like this before!” Sung Rin excited with wide smile on her face.

“Well, chef..please come in” G.O poke his head over the door frame. Seungho walked in with chin up and hands link on his lower back.

“Looking for me? Ms.Park?” Seungho smirked to Sung Rin. Eyes wide open, smile disappear when she saw Seungho. She froze.

“So, you said that my Oglio Alio is the best you’ve ever eat?” Seungho tilted his head with evil smile on his face. Sung Rin clenched her fist under the table.

“That’s right Seungho-ah. She said that. She really like it” Mr.Park replied. “Cissh, he’s my father or his father?” Sung Rin mumbled with lips pouted.

“Oh, I’m sorry for being rude. Annyeonghaseo appa..eomma..imonim..ajjossie” Seungho bowed to them. Sung Rin hissed while make a face to him. G.O giggled beside him.

“Sung Rin-ah..you said you like his cook, why don’t you say thank you?” Mrs.Park suddenly said. “Eomma..I” “It’s ok imonim. I don’t need that” Seungho bowed to Mrs.Park but smirked to Sung Rin.

“Bwoh! Look at you! Hissh!” Sung Rin looked away. “Park Sung Rin, where’s your manner? He’s two years older than you!” Mrs.Park slap her arm.

“Ouch! Eomma, that’s hurt!” “Pffttt!” Seungho hold his laughed. Sung Rin glared to him. “Sung Rin! You said you want to say thank you, come on. Don’t waste his time!” Mr.Park said again.

Seungho looked at her with devilishly smile. “Thank you” Sung Rin said it under her breath. “Excuse me, I can’t hear you clearly” Seungho smirked.

“Oh, maybe something is wrong with you ears CHEF..maybe some of this pasta stuck on your ears?” Sung Rin smirked. Seungho clenched his jaw. “Well, I think our chef still has a lot of think to do” G.O pulled Seungho.

Seungho bowed to the parents but glared to Sung Rin who stuck her tongue out at him.

“That girl!” Seungho tipped his head back but keep walked beside G.O. “Oh god..you two no longer 8 and 10 years old kids but looked at the way your act” G.O chuckled. Seungho glared to him then rushed back to the kitchen.

 

Tomorrow..

G.O gathered all waiters and waitress and also the cooks in the middle of the restaurant. “Everybody is here?” G.O checked on them. “Chef still in his office, he said that he’ll come in minute” Thunder replied.

“Oh, ok. Well, the reason I gathered all of you here because I want to introduce our new sajang-nim” G.O smiled. “Oh! New sajang-nim?” All of them whispered.

“Ok! Ok! Calm down” G.O a bit shouted. “She already here..greet her guys” G.O said then gesture the new sajang-nim to join them.

“Annyoenghaseo sajang-him” All of them bowed to her.

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Park Sung Rin imida.. I’m your sajang-nim start from today” “WHAT?!!” Seungho come from behind.

===000===

 

Sorry for the boring chapter one guys :(

But I hope you don't mind to drop a comment :)

Thank you for subs this story! xD

THANK YOU!!! <3333