Feeling?

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

FORGIVE ME FOR ANY ERROR ^^

===========================================================================================================

The next morning, Sung Rin coming a bit late than usual. She avoiding her own staffs and walked to her office with head down. She sighed while opened her office door.

She standing under the door frame when she saw a box of Macaroon on her desk. “Macaroon? Joon?” She walked into her office. After she put her tote bag on her desk, she take the Macaroon.

“This is for me? But who?” “Hey..you already here?” G.O appears. “Hey oppa” Sung Rin smiled to him. G.O smiled back while walked closer to her.

“How’s your feeling? Better?” “Hmm..much better, thank you but I’m sorry.. I missed last night reservations, how was it?”

“Everything is fine, no need to worry..hmm, is that your breakfast?” G.O chuckled while pointed at Macaroon on her hand.

“Oh, that’s right. I found this on my desk, do you know who put this on my desk?”

“Really? I don’t know.. I don’t think I see anyone get in here.. you really have no idea who put it here?” “Hmm” Sung Rin shook her head.

“Well, I’m thinking about someone but I’m not sure” “Really? Who?”

Knock! Knock!

A waiter interrupted their conversation. “Yes?” “I’m sorry sajang-nim but two staffs from Germany embassy looking for you, they said that they want to make a reservations”

“Ok, thank you..go back to your work” The waiter bowed then dismiss himself. “Big reservation” G.O smiled with eyebrows raised. “I think so” Sung Rin chuckled then they walked down to meet the staffs.

“Welcome” Sung Rin and G.O shakes their hands in turn. “Please..So, you want to make reservations?” Sung Rin invite the staffs to sit down. They sit down across each other.

“Yes, our embassy want to held a gala dinner here next week, for 150 people” “Oh, sure.. that’s an honor for us” G.O replied.

“But before we go on, can we meet the chef too?” The staffs asked. G.O looked at Sung Rin who swallow hard before fake a smile to the staffs. “Sure, wait a minute, I’ll call him” Sung Rin get up then walked to the kitchen.

She take a deep breath before get into the kitchen. “Chef” Sung Rin speak and in seconds the kitchen silent. All eyes on her. Seungho closed his eyes for seconds before turned to her.

“Yes?” “Germany embassy staffs want to meet you” Sung Rin walked away without waiting for him to answer. Seungho sighed then tailed her.

“Wow..she looked so cold” Gikwang said after Seungho and Sung Rin leave the kitchen. “Hmm..after what happened yesterday..of course she will looked cold” Dojoon replied.

“But why she couldn’t eat chicken? I never heard someone allergic with chicken before” Yoseob scratch the back of his head. Thunder and Mir glanced to each other while their fellows talking.

Meanwhile Seungho and Sung Rin walked to the dining room in silence. “Hello” Seungho smiled while shakes the staff hands.

“Well, finally we can meet the Midas of pasta” “Nice to meet you too” Seungho smiled while sit down next to Sung Rin.

“So, what can I do for you?” “Well, chef..we want to hold gala dinner next week” “Really? What an honor”

“Yes and this is the menu that we want” The staff handed the three childhood friends the menu.

“So, you want Schupfnudel, Schweinshaxe, Schaufele as the main course?” “Yes chef, but can you use lamb in Schaufele?”

“Of course, no problem” “Sir, about the side dish, you only want Kartoffelsalat and Spargel?” Sung Rin asked.

“Yes, Ms.Park..but we want Bavrisch Crème, Prinzregententorte, Topfenstrudel as the dessert and one traditional German bread. Roggenmischbrot

“But about the dessert we” “Ah, we already order from Chef Joon, I hope you don’t mind” The staff cut Seungho.

“Sure..that’s not a big deal. We’d love to work with him” Sung Rin smile widely while Seungho looked away. G.O glances at him before smiled to the staffs.

15 minutes later their meeting is over. After sent the staffs out from the restaurant, Sung Rin rushed to her office on the 2nd floor to avoiding Seungho.

Seungho open his mouth, about to call her but nothing is out. He sighed and hung his head. “Just do something before you regret it” G.O tapped his shoulder then walked away.

Seungho sighed then heading to the roof park but when he arrived there, he surprised when he saw Sung Rin standing there. With her back facing him. He froze for seconds before quietly open the door and walked towards her.

“Hmmpphh..why he has to bring back that horrible memory.. does he hate me that much?” Sung Rin sighed. She didn’t realize that Seungho standing behind her.

Seungho clenched his fist. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it” He said. “Omo!” Sung Rin startled then turned to him. Seungho give her a weak smile. They looked to each other eyes for seconds.

“You said it without blinked your eyes and now you said you didn’t mean it?” “Sung Rin.. I know .. I”

“Don’t say you know when you know nothing” Sung Rin walked away and leave him alone. Seungho closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

Sung Rin rushed to her office with head down. She slammed the door then leaned on the door for seconds before felt to the floor. She bent her legs and hugged it.

“I hate you.. I hate you..” She cried while hug he legs tighter. “I hate you.. oppa.. I hate you..” She buried her face between her knees.

 

Flashback

“Hey Park Sung Rin..you want to eat this?” One of her classmate gave her a fried egg rolled.

“Hmm..what is this? You never gave me food before”

“Why not? You are my classmate..come on, eat this”

“Okay..mm..what inside this?” Sung Rin said while munched the egg rolled.

“Chicken!! Ahahahaha”

“Mwo?!!” Sung Rin immediately puked.

“Look! She puked! Ahahahahaha” The entire class laughed at her.

“Why you do this to me?!”

“Why not? Pok..poropok..pok.. hahahaha”

End of flashback

 

“Arrrggghhhh!!!” She cried harder when she remember her middle school memories. “Why I have to stuck with you here!” She sobbed between her knees.

“Sung Rin? Sung Rin!” Someone shouted while knock the wood door. Sung Rin get up and wiped her tears. She clear before open the door.

“Joon?” “Hey..are you ok?” Joon get into her office. “What are you doing here?”

“Answer my question first, what happened and why are you crying?” “What? I’m not crying” “Sung Rin..” Joon held her upper arms.

Meanwhile in the roof park..

“I can’t.. I have to try again.. after all, it’s your fault.. it’s you who made her couldn’t eat chicken” Seungho walked out from the roof park and heading to Sung Rin office.

“Sung Rin..something is wrong?” “I..” Sung Rin hung her head. “Tsk..why you have to cry alone.. my bakery less than 1km from here” Joon pulled her to his embrace.

Sung Rin didn’t reply, she only hugged him back and buried her face on his chest. They are hugging for seconds until they heard voice at the door.

“Uh? Seungho-ah, what are you doing here? Why are you stand-oh” G.O surprised when he saw Sung Rin and Joon were hugging. They released their hugged when they heard G.O voice.

Seungho leaving without say anything. “Seungho-ah!” G.O called him but Seungho keep walked away. G.O sighed then turned to Sung Rin and Joon.

They were standing in silence for seconds. “Where’s my manners.. I’m Joon” Joon broke the silence by introduce himself to G.O.

“Hey..G.O” They shakes hand. “So, I guess you come here to talking about the gala dinner” “Yes, I’m” Joon replied with smile.

When they were talking in the 2nd floor, Seungho already back to the kitchen. He put his hands on his counter and clenched it, earned confusion from his cooks.

They were standing in silence until an order pops up from the order machine on his counter. “Ok, this for table 12” He break his silence.

“One Antipasto! Junhyung!” “Yes chef!”

“One Tomato Basil Bruschetta! Dongwoon!” “Yes chef!”

“One Peach Comte Cheese! Mir!” “Yes chef!”

“One Ratatouille! Thunder!” “Yes chef!”

“One Tenderloin Steak! Dojoon!” Yes chef!”

“And one Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce..well move!!” “Yes chef!”

After tell the order, Seungho move to his stove to make his own recipe Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce. He finished it in 15 minutes. Right after the waiter take the orders, G.O appear.

“Hey..”

“I’m fine..she mean nothing for me”

“Really? Then why you”

“Just because of the bet. I don’t want she think that I’m such a loser who can’t keep my promise” He replied coldly.

“Wow.. I never thought you have this side. Then good luck for you and your pride” G.O walked away. Seungho clenched his fist then kicked his counter, caused the entire kitchen startled.

 

The next day..

Sung Rin coming late to the restaurant..she coming at lunch time. “Sung Rin!” G.O called her before she get into her office.

“Ne oppa” “This morning the German embassy send this” G.O handed her a piece of paper. “Oh, ok. Thank you” She take it then get into her office while G.O back to his work.

“So they want to change the design?” Sung Rin walked in while looked at the paper. “Oh” She surprised when she saw a box of Macaroon on her desk again.

She walked to her desk and take it. “Who are you?”

 

===000===

I feel bad for Seungho..haha

Really love your comment guys!!

I hope your comment on this chapter too ^^