The Reason..

When My Heart Takes Over [HIATUS]

SORRY IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKE HERE

===============================================================================================================

He pecked her lips again and over again until Sung Rin pulled back her face. “Oppa..you make my lips numb” She chuckled. “I don’t care” He pecked her lips again but then

Knock! Knock!

Seungho rolled his eyes then released his hug while Sung Rin chuckled when she get up and walked to the door. “Are you guys done?” The poker face G.O standing under the door frame.

“Come in oppa” Sung Rin chuckled while moved aside and let G.O in. He automatically rolled his eyes at Seungho who leaned on the couch with arms rested on the headboard.

“What?” Seungho raised an eyebrow at him. “Seoul Restaurant Association sent me this” G.O handed Sung Rin a piece of paper.

“Uhm? What is this?” She read it while Seungho get up from his seat and walked towards them.

“Charity dinner?” She read it then looked at G.O when Seungho put his chin on her shoulder from behind and read the paper.

“World Hotel? In your place?” Seungho lifted his chin then take the paper from Sung Rin hand.

“Yeah..you should go there with new menu.. this is international event Seungho and..” G.O paused. “What?”

“Heinrinch will come” G.O glanced at Sung Rin then give Seungho a serious look. Seungho clenched his jaw when he heard that. “Heinrich?” Sung Rin looked at G.O

“You know him?” Seungho and G.O asked at the same time.

“No..he’s on Germany embassy guest list..he’s a chef too, right? You guys know him?”

G.O only shrugged then leave. “Uh? G.O oppa!” Sung Rin called him but G.O only raised his hand and keep walked away. She immediately turned to Seungho who sighed hard.

“What happened?”

“Come here” Seungho take her hand then pulled her back to the couch again. He put the paper on the coffee desk beside him then intertwined their hands and stared at space.

“Oppa..are you ok?”

“Heinrich was my friend in France..let’s say our relationship weren’t good”

“Oh..what happened?”

“Well, beside me..he also best graduates from Le Cordon Bleu..he.. he almost make me failed on my last task”

“Mwo?! He did something?”

“Just forget it, ok?” Seungho kissed her cheek then get up. “Oppa” Sung Rin grabbed his hand.

“I’m fine” He smiled while her top with his free hand. “Don’t think about it” He gently pulled his hand then kissed her top before back to his kitchen. Sung Rin sighed then back to her work paper.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“What about the security?” Sung Rin asked G.O. “Everything is set..all we need just waiting for the ambassador” Sung Rin nodded then checking around again.

She went to the kitchen to see their preparation but when she arrived there she saw Seungho leaned his bottom on his counter with arms folded on chest and stared blankly. The eight cooks bowed to her when she got into the kitchen but Seungho didn’t realize it.

“You can start to prepare the foods on the dining room guys” She ordered and in seconds all of the cooks left the kitchen but Seungho didn’t budge. He still lost in his daydreaming.

He back to his senses when Sung Rin encircling his shoulders from the side and rested her chin on his shoulder. He glances at her then unfolded his arms and hugged her waist with one hand to pull her closer to him.

“Everything will be okay oppa” She nuzzled his neck with her nose. Seungho only smiled while rested his cheek on her forehead and her back.

They cuddled in silence for minutes then G.O come. He sighed when he saw Seungho stared blankly with arm around Sung Rin waist. “Guys..the ambassador arrived”

Sung Rin and Seungho turned their head at him at the same time. They heading to the dining room together and when they arrived all of the guests already gathered and chatting. Seungho rushed join his cooks and Joon while Sung Rin and G.O greeted the ambassador.

“Oh..Ms.Park, finally I can meet you”  “Nice to meet you sir” She smiled while bowed to the ambassador.

“You too Mr.Jung.. I’ve met your parent before” “Nice to meet you sir” G.O bowed and smiled too. “That’s right, where’s Chef Yang? I want to introduce chef Heinrich to him”

Sung Rin glanced at G.O. “I’m sorry but chef still busy right now”

“Really? He doesn’t have time to meet his old friend?” A blond hair man with black suit came from behind G.O. They turned their head to him at the same time.

“I’m Heinrich” He offered his hand to Sung Rin. “Sung Rin” She shakes his hand but the blonde man tipped it and kissed her knuckles. “Nice to meet you Sung Rin”

“Nice to meet you too” She smiled awkwardly while pulled her hand. G.O gritted his teeth then pulled her away from him slowly. “You must be Mr.Jung” They shake hand quick.

“Well, enjoy the night” G.O bowed and left but not forgot to take Sung Rin with him. They quickly joined Seungho and Joon. “Hey..for you” Joon smile while handed Sung Rin a bowl of macaroon.

She smiled widely while take it from Joon. She take a piece of it and eat it while look at Seungho who playfully glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at him when Seungho scrunched his nose at her.

Seungho, Sung Rin, G.O and Joon were talking when someone approach them. “How are you..Yang Seungho?” Anger suddenly filled Seungho when he saw someone who greeted him.

Sung Rin quickly his back secretly. Seungho take a deep breath when he felt Sung Rin his back. “Long time no see..Heinrich..or should I say..Chef Heinrich?”

“Aaah..that will be an honor if the Midas Of Pasta called me that” The blond man said it mocking face. Seungho looked at him intently. “Oh..the foods is really good chef but unfortunately there’s no chicken here” The blond man added with slightly smirked on his face.

Seungho clenched his fist and Sung Rin noticed it. “Oh..this is Chef Joon..he’s the pastry chef” She step in before Seungho released his anger. Joon and Heinrich shakes hand and start a conversation.

Seungho sighed and walk away. Sung Rin and G.O was talking to the guests when they saw Seungho left the dinner. She stared at him until the guest question took her attention again.

After finished talking with the guest Sung Rin quickly go down to the parked zone but Seungho car already gone. She sighed then back to the dinner again. She rushed to G.O and pulled him to the corner.

“What?”

“What happened between Seungho oppa and Heinrich?”

“Uh? ..I… just ask him”

“What do you think?” Sung Rin slightly annoyed. “I’m sorry but..just asked him” G.O run away. “Oppaa..huuft!” Sung Rin puffed her cheeks but then she saw the lucky Thunder and Mir. She smirked then walked towards them.

“You two..follow me” She whispered to them. They looked at Sung Rin then looked each other. “Ppalli” She walked ahead them. Thunder and Mir quickly followed her. She took them to her office.

“Closed the door” She ordered while leaned her bottom at the edge of her desk. Mir quickly closed the door an joined Thunder who standing couple step away from her.

“What can I do for you sajang-nim?” Thunder started. “What happened between Heinrich and Seungho?” Thunder and Mir looked each other when they heard her question.

“Ok then..if you don’t want to tell me.. I will fire you, two of you”

“Mwo? Sajang-nim.. wae?!” Mir whined. “Sajang-nim..” Thunder pouted.

“Then tell me..”

“Heinrich sunbae-nim used Seungho hyeong weakness to make him failed on his last task” Mir blurted out. Thunder sighed with head down.

“Weakness? What do you mean weakness?”

“Seungho hyeong…he..never..” Thunder paused. “He’s what? Never what?”

“Seungho hyeong never cook chicken..since the first day he joined Le Cordon Bleu, he never cook chicken well..he always got average marks when it comes to chicken..”

“He said that he feeling guilty and won’t cook chicken for his entire life” Mir blurted out again. “Ouch! Hyeong!” Mir groaned when Thunder elbowed him.

“Feeling guilty? He said that?”

“Well, actually..he told us when he was drunk” Thunder explained. “What did he say?”

“He said that because of him..you..couldn’t eat chicken and you had suffered a lot..he…he said that he couldn’t forgive himself” Sung Rin sighed with head down after she heard Thunder explanation.

“Ok..go back to the dinner” She said without lifted her head.

Thunder and Mir looked to each other before left. Sung Rin sighed hard while take her bag and key then back to the dining room. She rushed to find G.O and like a mind reader, G.O nodded before she said anything. She smiled to him then leave the restaurant and heading to Yang family mansion.

Meanwhile in Yang Family mansion, Seungho sit down on the edge of his bed while stared at the rose garden through his glass wall still in his chef suit. He turned his head when he heard sound click from the door and the door opened, reveal his girlfriend.

“You know I’m here” He smiled then turned back to the garden again. Sung Rin put her bag and the key on the couch across his bed then climb up the bed and encircling his shoulder from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder.

“How could you leave me without say anything oppa” She peck his cheek. Seungho smiled while her forearm. “Sorry” His eyes still at the rose garden.

They were hugging in silence until Sung Rin broke the silence. “Forgive yourself” She tightened her hug. Seungho stiffed for seconds before sighed.

“I can’t…you were suffered a lot because of my stubbornness” He gave a light squeezed to her arm. “I’m fine”

“You still can’t eat chicken because of me” “I said I’m fine oppa” She pecked his shoulder. “Forgive yourself and cook chicken like other chef”

“For what? They know me as Midas of Pasta” Seungho chuckled while rested his head on hers. “Then forgive yourself for us” Seungho closed his eyes and let out a soft sighed. “I’ll try”

“You have to” Sung Rin released her hug then turned his body towards hers. “Oppa” She cupped his face and united their forehead. She closed her eyes. Seungho stared at her for seconds before closed his eyes too.

“I don’t care no matter what happened between us in the past.. forget it.. I already forgive you oppa and time for you to forget yourself” She pecked his lips. Seungho didn’t say anything. He pulled her to his embraced.

“I love you” He said while tightening his hug. “Love you too” Sung Rin buried her face on his shoulder. They were hugging in minutes then Seungho broke his hug.

“It’s late..stay here, ok?” He said while her upper arms. “Wait, I want to call my parent first” Sung Rin about to get down from the bed but Seungho stopped her. “Uh?”

“You meet my parent before you get in here?” “Ne.. I greet them” “Then you think you need to call your parent if you stay over?” Seungho chuckled. Sung Rin nodded with wide smile. “Come on, let’s go to sleep” Seungho lay down first.

He opened his arm and let Sung Rin used it as her pillow. She lay down and snuggled to him while lay her arm around his chest. Seungho tipped his body and wrapped her with his arms while she buried her face in his chest and encircling his waist.

“Good night” He kissed her top. “Night oppa” She mumbled on his chest and in seconds they drifted to their dreamland. The next morning Seungho wake up alone in his bed.

“Hmm” Seungho stretched his body. He raised his eyebrows when he found Sung Rin no longer beside him. He frowned while looked around his room and found a note stick on the headboard.

 

Wake up sleepyhead, kekeke..don’t be late chef! And don’t forget to forgive yourself!!!

I love you ^^

 

He chuckled then sticking it back to the headboard and prepared to go to Luna Negra. Meanwhile in Luna Negra Sung Rin and G.O just arrived, they were chatting when they get into the dining room and found the waiters and the waitresses talking. Sung Rin and G.O looked to each other and listened to their conversation.

“Well, it’s normal if she takes over this restaurant..she’s the single heirs”

“But I think she capable enough”

“But she always fight with chef”

“In this article they said that Mrs.Park risked this restaurant when she choose her daughter to takes over this restaurant, what do you think guys?”

“I don’t know..well, I heard she laud but she so young..she”

“What’s happening here?” G.O slightly annoyed. They gasped then hung their head when they saw Sung Rin and G.O standing behind them. “What’s that?” G.O walked towards them and grabbed a newspaper from one of the waitress.

Sung Rin walked to him and read the article

 

Luna Negra risked their reputation by let the young Park takes over the restaurant??

 

Sung Rin sighed then heading to her office without saying anything. G.O looked at her with worried then turned into angry to his staffs. “Who brought this newspaper?!” He raised the newspaper.

All of them only hung their head. “Answer me!!” G.O yelled right when Seungho and his cooks joined them in the dining room. He frowned when he heard G.O yelled. “What happened?”

G.O gave the newspaper to him without take his eyes from the staffs. Seungho grimaced when he read the article and rushed to Sung Rin office.

“If I heard one of you talking about her and this bull article again, I won’t hesitate to fire you!!!” G.O warned then stormed to his office. Sung Rin stared outside her office through her glass wall with arms folded on her chest.

Seungho sighed when he saw her door opened and her back facing him. He going inside and forget to closed the door. “Hey” He held her shoulder and turned her body towards him.

Sung Rin a bit smile then pouted her lips. Seungho kissed her forehead then pulled her to his embraced. She hugged him back and buried her face on his chest.

“It’s ok, oppa is here” Seungho her back and kissed her top. They were hugging in silence then “Sung Rin…”

===000===

Guysssss!!! I just post new story!! xD

FALLING STARS

I hope you don't mind to check on my new story and comment on this chapter ^^

THANK YOU!!!!!