Chapter 4 - Ignorance

This Is War

It was already 7 am. Jung Shin couldn’t sleep at all after the entire ruckus last night. He took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh. Suddenly, somebody came knocking on the door.

 

“Yah! Wake Up! Breakfast is ready. Jong Hyun hyung won’t let me eat until everybody’s awake.”

 

Jung Shin sighed. “Anyone can guess who that is..” He whispered while rolling his eyes.

 

“YAH!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UUUPPPPP!!!!” Min Hyuk banged on the door impatiently.

“Arassoyo! I’ll be out in a sec!” Jung Shin yelled back in annoyance.

He rushed to the bathroom to clean himself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Alright.. One down, one more to go. Time to wake Yong Hwa hyung.* Min Hyuk thought, smiling to himself. He turned around and walked to Yong Hwa’s room, across Jung Shin’s. He knocked on the door.

Once. Silence. Twice. Quiet. He heaved a deep and heavy sigh and started knocking harder. Still no response. *This hyung is reaaalllyyy getting on my nerves. Okay, one more time.* this time, he banged on the door.

 

“HYUUNNGGG!!! WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IS READY AND I’M HUNGRY!”
 

Still nothing from the inside. He was about to bang again but suddenly he heard a groan.

 

“Yeah, yeah… I’m coming, I’m coming. Just… go away..”

Min Hyuk beamed. “Yes! Time to eat! Be patient my love” he said, patting his growling stomach. He then zoomed to the kitchen, sat down and started pouring milk in his bowl. He was about to put cereal in the bowl to go along with the milk, but Jong Hyun stopped him.

 

“No, Min Hyuk. Not until everybody’s here.”

“But hyunggg~ You said I can eat if I wake them up.”

“Just wait for them, will you?” Min Hyuk stomped his feet.

“Hyung! You promised!!!”

“Oh, did I? I’m sorry.. I can’t remember. Besides, promises are meant to be broken anyways..”

Jong Hyun chuckled. “Hmph!” Min Hyunk pouted and crossed his arms. That made Jong Hyun laughed even more.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV:

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Can’t this kid leave me alone? I’ve been awake all night and now he’s making all these noises when I was just about to sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the noises.

 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

 

And now.. The ANNOYING banging..  I covered my face with my pillow to stifle the noises.

 

“HYUUNNGGG!!! WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IS READY AND I’M HUNGRY!”

I sat up and took a few deep breaths. “Yeah, yeah… I’m coming, I’m coming. Just… go away..”

The noises finally stopped and I Laid down. Huh… FINALLY… Some peace and quiet… I shut my eyes.

Seohyun… Why can’t I get you out of my mind?

And then… I remembered what happened last night. My eyes shot open. So Jung Shin and I like the same girl? No way am I going to give up! NOT A CHANCE. I can’t sleep so I might as well get ready for breakfast.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I checked myself in the mirror. I was whistling while unlocking the door. I walked out and stopped to stretch my arms. I looked at Jung Shin’s room which is in front of mine. I held up my fist. I was in the middle of air-punching the ‘invisible’ Jung Shin when his door suddenly clicked open. And then he came out yawning. I glared at him but he didn’t relies me standing there. His head was down all this time and FINALLY, he looked up and saw me. We both started glaring at each other outrageously. He started walking forward. That’s what I did too. Our face were very close. We both turned to go to the dining room and then walked at the same time. I don’t want to walk beside this PIGFACE! After a few steps, I started pushing him. The hallway was very narrow so it wasn’t really a good thing. And then he started pushing me back.

 

“GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY. PIGFACE!” I said.

“YOU. GO. DICKHEAD!”

 

We started having this pushing frenzy until I shove him. Hard. He bumped on the wall and fell on the floor. I walked to him and whispered to his ear. “You’re still going down, pigface.”

He looked at me, clearly irritated. I gave him a lopsided smile. I then marched out of the place. I could feel the back of my head burning with his glares. Haha. There will be more maknae. I’m just starting..

 

Jong Hyun’s POV:

 

Okay… WE have been waiting for hyung and Jung Shin for about 30 minutes right now.. and they’re still not here. It’s getting late and I’m pretty sure Min Hyuk is becoming more and more with every single second. He’s currently pacing up and down the room. I should’ve let him eat earlier, but teasing him like this is TOTALLY worth it! Hahaha.

 

“Min Hyuk-ah, will you please just sit down?”

“Shiro! I’m hungry. I have to eat. It’s my destiny. And they’re preventing from it to happen.”

 

Hahahaahaha. This guy AMUSES me a lot. Min Hyuk finally sat down, but his fingers were crazily tapping the table. Don’t burst, Lee Jong Hyun. This is totally KILLING me! I want to laugh SO badly right now.

“Hyungg!!” Min Hyuk cried. Yong hwa hyung came in and stood beside Min Hyuk.

 

“Hyung??? What are you waiting for? Sit down, palli! I’m starving! And where’s Jung Shin??”

 

Yeah, where is he? This is weird Yong Hyung are always with Jung Shin. ALWAYS. They’re never without each other. They were always like ‘brothers-from-another-mother’. Actually, we all are, but both of them are the closest. Yong Hwa hyung grumbled and rolled his eyes.

 

“Yah. You. Get up from my seat.” He motioned to Min Hyuk who looked pretty confused.

“Naega? Wae? Hyung this is my seat. I always sit here.”

“Ani, this is MY seat. THAT one is yours.” He pointed to the chair in front of Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk was totally puzzled than ever. I was just watching. Hey, I don’t want to be involved in this. I’m not that kind of person. After a couple of seconds, Min Hyuk finally said, “But Hyung~ that’s YOUR seat.” Yong Hwa hyung stared at him, gritting his teeth.

“JUST. GET. UP.” Min Hyuk finally stood up and sat on hyung’s chair while hyung sat on his chair. Jung Shin finally came in scratching his head. Hyung and Jung Shin didn’t even LOOK at each other. Well, that’s a first. Min Hyuk turned to me. “Hyung, can I eat now?”

“No.” His jaw dropped. I was laughing on the inside and tried hard not to laugh out loud.

 

 

 

“Say thanks to god first.”

“Thanks god.” He was about to put the food in his mouth but I held his hand.

“Min Hyuk, where are your manners? We need to hold hands first. And say it slowly, arasso??”

He heaved sigh but he did what I told him to do anyways. God help me. I’m really trying hard not to laugh out loud.

After we all hold hands, he said, “THANK YOU GOD.” In SUPER slow motion. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

 

 

 

Min Hyuk was the first to eat while hyung and Jung Shin just sat there, still not looking at each other.

“What’s wrong with you two?” I asked.

They both ignored me, so I just continued eating. I told you, I’m not the kind of guy who likes to get into people’s businesses but… I’m really curious anyways. They’ve never been like this before. EVER. Hmmmm…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We went in the car one by one. Min Hyuk and I sat in the middle while Jung Shin sat on the left and Yong Hwa hyung sat on the right. Both of them looked away from each other. This is definitely strange. Something happened last night. It’s like there’s some kind of feud between them. I looked at Min Hyuk questioningly. He just shrugged and shook his head.

 

What do you think?

Comment and subscribe! :D