Chapter 13 - Going out

This Is War

Seohyun was giving her full attention to her laptop. Her eyes were wide and it seemed like she wasn’t even blinking. She shared a room with her best gal friend, Sunny, who was sitting on her bed, doing her nails.

 

“Seohyun-ah,”

 

Seohyun didn’t hear her. She was too busy looking at clothes on Facebook.

 

“Yah.” Sunny said.

 

Seohyun was still ignoring her. She clicked on a picture of a cute blue polka dot dress.

 

 

*Hmmmmm... will I look good on this??* Sunny was really annoyed by the fact that Seohyun was ignoring her completely. She stood up and leaned towards Seohyun's ear. Evenso, Seohyun was still unknown to the situation. Sunny took a deep breath and screamed,

"SEOHYUN-AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Seohyun jumped from her seat, covering her ears.

 

"Aii.. EOONNII!!!!! What was THAT for??!! You almost made my heart come out." Seohyun rubbed her ears.

"Not to mention CRUSHING my ears!!!" She puckered. Sunny giggled.

"Don't tell me I didn't try to call you nicely."

"No, you didn't."

"Duh, I did, for like 10 times or so! You were too busy ooh-ing and aah-ing over the laptop."

"Alright, my fault." Seohyun closed her browser and finally shut her computer down. She sighed.

 

":So, what did you want to talk about??" Sunny ran up to Seohyun.

"Let's go out."

"I'm out of cash."

"Hyun-ah, kaja. I'l lend you some if you want to."

"Nah, count me OUT."

"Hyun-aaaaahhhhhhh....."

"Eonni, I'm tireddd..."

"Of what??? Ooh-ing and aah-ing???"

"I'm just tired. Ask Yoona eonni to go with you."

"Ah, I don't care." Sunny pulled Seohyun up and pushed her into the washroom.

"EONNI~" Seohyun tried to resist but Sunny was no quitter. With her last strength, she pushed Seohyun in and closed the door. Seohyun banged on it.

"Eonni!!! Open up!!!!

"Go and get dressed up! Arasso?"

"Shireo!!"

"I'm not gonna open this door then."

Seohyun had to give in. She took another deep sigh.

"Let me get my clothes first."

 

-----

 

"Eonni, where are we going exactly??"

"SHOPPINGG!!! WOOHOOO!!!!"

"You just went shopping last week."

"I'm bored."

"Eonni, there are so much other things you can do other than shopping!"

"But I like shopping."

"Whatever, where do you get such great amount of money anyway??"

"That's a secret. ahahahaha."

"You didn't steal right?"

Sunny looked at Seohyun in complete disbelief. She slapped Seohyun's thigh.

"Of course not!!!

 

They arrived at the mall. Sunny paid the taxi driver and then they both went in. Sunny really likes shopping, well, same goes to Seohyun but she doesn't go much. She saves her money for when she really needed them in the future. Sunny just spends all she wants. One thing that Seohyun doesn't like about her is that she always buys things that she don't really need. When she does, she'll use them for like a day or so and forgets about em' on the other. Once, Sunny bought an Iphone case just cause she likes the colour when she didn't have an Iphone then. She has one now, and that phone case was lost in her pile of junks. Enough said, she's just a.. ahh.. someone who likes to spend alot. (I forgot what the term for that is. XS)

 

Anyways, after an hour of shopping they stopped by a restaurant in the mall. Seohyun ordered a large bowl of salad while Sunny ordered Kimchi Jigae. They were both talking happily when Seohyun felt that someone was staring at her.

"Eonni, is there someone behind me?" Sunny peeked behind her.

"Aniyo. Wae?"

"I suddenly have this crazy feeling that two pair of eyes are staring at my back."

"You're imagining things."

"Yeah, maybe I am."

 

Seohyun's POV:

 

I'm still restless. Why do I still have the feeling that somebody, somewhere is staring at me?? I tried to ignore the feeling but it just won't get away. We were just about to go out of the mall, and I took a last glance behind me.

 

I saw it.

 

I SAW SOMEONE.

MOVING BEHIND ME.

 

When I turned around, he jumped inside a shop frantically. I pretended to walk and then abruptly turned around.

 

THERE HE IS.

AGAIN.

 

This time he was pretending to sit on a bench in the mall, reading a newspaper. Sunny eonni tapped me on the shoulder

 

"Hyun-ah. waegeurae??"

"Wait for me, eonni-ah."

 

I walked towards the guy who was following me and harshly pulled the newspaper from his hands.

 

"ARE YOU STALKING MEE???"

 

----

Well, I told you guys I was out of ideas right??

So this is the best I could come up with. For now.

This chap is such a BORE I'm going to just drop dead!!!!

 

 

These pics are not mine. XB

Credits to the owner. XD