Chapter 1 - Dorm Fun!

This Is War

 

 

 

Yong Hwa’s POV :


The sun was shining brightly. Its rays hit my eyes, making me realize,
Who the HELL is opening the curtains?!!
“Go.. away..” I muttered.
“Hyung, wake up!! Ireona!!!!”
What IS this kid’s problem?!! I ignored his call and just lay there, as still as I can be.
“Hyuuuunnggg .. don’t make me do this..”
I was still laying there, enjoying my soft and comfortable bed, not even moving a muscle.
“Alright hyung… You asked for it! ATTACKK!!!”
I felt his hand on my hips. Oh noo not..
“Haha, HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” I laughed hysterically
He was tickling me. And I am ticklish. VERY ticklish. I tried to hold it in, but I just couldn’t.
“Jung.. Shin-ah.. hahah, you know that.. hahahaha, I’m.. tick..-lish..hahahahahaha”
I begged him to stop but he kept tickling me. Aish! I can’t stand this anymore.
“Yah! Stop it!!” I finally stood up, pulling Jung Shin’s hand away.
“Aaaahh… our sleepy head hyung is FINALLY awake. And now for the great GRAND finale!!!! Hahahaha!”
He started tickling me where I am the most ticklish. EVERYWHERE. Hey, I told you I was ticklish, right? I couldn’t stand being tickled like this, so I pushed him down the floor. Next thing I know, he was on his back and I was on top of him. Then someone came in. “Hyung, can you pl-“ he didn’t finish his sentence and I know EXACTLY why. Jung Shin and I both look up and saw Min Hyuk. Standing there, with bulging large eyes. He looked tense and confused at first, but then a funny looking mischievous smile formed on his lips.
“Don’t you dare and try to say anything, or else…” I threatened him.
He turned his back, started walking out and said, “ I always knew YOU guys are gay.”
I hear his footsteps as he walked down the hallway, laughing sarcastically.
“Min Hyuk-ah!!!!”
We both screamed angrily at him as we struggled to stand up, stumbling every time we move and ran for the door to catch the moron.

Min Hyuk’s POV:

I stormed through the kitchen and saw Jong Hyun hyung. I ran and hid behind him.
“Hyung! SAVE MEEE!!!!”
“From What??!”
“Yong Hwa hyung and Jung Shin!!!” I squealed, pointing towards their direction.
They came bursting through the tiny room.
“Yah! Kang Min Hyuk!!” They both said in unison, gritting their teeth.
I looked at Jong Hyun hyung with my famous puppy dog eyes.
“Hyung, please save me from these monsters!!”
“He’s all yours..” Jong Hyun hyung said as he mischievously walked away to prepare our breakfast with a cynical smile on his face. I was dumbfounded.
“Hyuuunggg!!! How could you do this to me???”
I looked at Jong Hyun hyung’s back as he walked away. Still not believing that he betrayed me.
I looked in front only to find out that, gulp! I’m surrounded. Uh oh! Eottokae?!!
“Get him!!!!” Jung Shin yelled.
Before they could get their hands on me, I put my arms up in front of me, shielding myself.
“Mianhaeyo… mianhae.. you guys are TOTALLY not gay. That’s for sure. I’ll do anything for you. ANYTHING! Just don’t hurt me! My wish, is your command.” I saw them both smirk at each other and a few moments later, they nodded as if they could read each others’ mind. Jung Shin walked towards me, holding me up by the collar.
“Very well then, if that’s what you want, then follow me.”
I am soooo DEAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umm.. I think you missed a spot there.” Yong Hwa hyung pointed somewhere. I am now officially being punished cleaning the toilet because of calling Yong Hwa hyung and Jung Shin GAY.
My stomach’s grumbling. I just realized that I haven’t eaten breakfast yet. Jung Shin walks in, stands at the door, holding a plate of pancakes.
“Let’s eat.”
“Oh thank god, I’m starving” I stopped what I was doing, standing up about to take a pancake. Yong Hwa hyung restrained my hand.
“Nuh-uh. Not YOU, young man. You’ve got work to do.”
“but hyungg.. I-“
He just shook his head with a stern look on his face, pointing to the loo. I sighed and walked slowly towards it.
“Oh, and just so you know, these are the last of the pancakes Jong Hyun hyung cooked.”
That was Jung Shin. He was eating a pancake, teasing me. What?!! They know I LOVE pancakes! How could they??
I heard their evil laughter fading as they walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out with heavy footsteps. I was about to cry. Well, not really. But the point is, how could they be so cruel?!!  Everyone was at the TV room watching Music Bank. PSY’s Gangnam Style was on. I slumped next to Jong Hyun Hyung.He looked at me with this ‘whats-with-him?’ look on his face.
“Min Hyuk-ahhh…”
“Hmph!” I looked away from him and pouted.

 

All three of them had this silly smile on their faces.
“Min Hyuk-ah..” Jung Shin said. I was still pouting.
“You didn’t think we’d be so cruel not to leave you any, do you?” Yong Hwa Hyung revealed another plate of pancakes which he hid all this time. And he hid them very well. I couldn’t help but smile. I took the delicious looking plate of pancakes from our hyung and ate a mouthful.
“Gomawoyo Hyung!! Sharanghwae!!” I made a heart shape with my hands.
“I know you’re hungry Min Hyuk but finish your food first,doofus!!”
There was a moment of silence and we looked at each other. And then we all burst into laughters.


 

 


 

 

This is my first fan fic. How was it?
I hope you guys like it! :)
I’d appreciate it if you leave some comments. :D
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes..
Gomawo for reading!
Until then, Anyong! :3