"Are we ready,"

The marriage demand

"Are we ready," Leeteuk asked as they all get ready for their first of many concert.  One by one they head out and then they get to the venue.  When they arrived,  Karen head backstage and then she pulls out her arts supply and then she continues what she was doing.

Some 30 minutes into the concert; Karen had enough of her doing her art work and decided to head out and watch the concert form the side.  She had never seen Siwon or any of them performed and what she saw was really amazing. She couldn't believe how amazing their performance was, not only were they having, but she notice how much the fans were.  

During the break, they quickly get changed and then they head back on stage and then do the rest of the concert.  Towards the end of the night Karen heads back and then she packs her things.  Moments later they all joined Karen back stage and then they get ready.

"I notice that you were near the crew," Siwon said and then pulls Karen up and then he gives her kiss.  "Did you enjoy tonight?" Siwon smiled as he stared loving in her eyes.  "I did. " She answer back and then she stand up on her tippy toes and gives him a kiss.  

"So, what do you say, we head home and then you and I can have a cuddle up to each other," Siwon whispered and then he takes her hand and then they head back to dorm. 

When they returned home, Siwon and Karen headed to their room and have a cuddle time.  

"Can I ask you a question?"Siwon said as he closed their bedroom and joining Karen on the bed.  "Sure," Karen answered; sitting up in bed.  "You told me about what your father did to your cousin, but can you tell me why you really hate him the most?" Siwon questioned, her arm up and down.  

"Well when I was 4 he walked out on my mum, leaving her with a huge debt.  Of course when I knew what my dad had done, I couldn't deal with it, then I decided to have my wild ways as a teenager.  When father found, me out around town partying and having a good time, he was angry," Karen said, soon she moves closer and then she places her head on Siwon's shoulder.  

"And I think that is when your dad decided that you and I should get married," He realized, "Now I remember that," He finished, removing the hair from her face and giving her kiss and then turning off the lights and going to sleep.