The next morning.

The marriage demand

The next morning Karen wakes up to the comfort of a strong maculine arm wrapped around her; smiling Karen continued to cuddle up until she realised that it was Siwon that she was cuddling up to; she gently lifted his arm and then she headed to continued with her paint work that she had started last night.

"I see that you like art work," Siwon say, getting out of bed and then he walked over and see how much she had done since last night.  

"I do enjoy it a lot, it helps me relaxed when I am stressed," Karen happily said.    "Did you ever do art at school?" Siwon asked as he continued to look at the work that she was doing.  

"I did, I even went to study business of art at uni," Karen said, grabbing another colour as she continued work.   "How about you stop for a second, and we have breakfast," He said.  

"Yeah, that would be great," Karen said stopping what she was doing and then she gets up and then she heads out with Siwon into kitchen and they get ready.  

Later that day they head out and then Siwon does a few fan meetings while Karen pulled out her art work and continued to work. After a while of doing the fan meeting, Siwon returned and see Karen holding a sandwhich and continuing with her work.

"You know, she really is into it," Yesung said and he patted Siwon on the back.  "Yeah, just look at her, she is peacful. This is  the frist time that I can remember her not yelling at me," Siwon said watching her still into her art work that she had.

Just then Karen stops her work and then Siwon walks over to her and helps her clean up the mess.  "I can see that you had fun," Siwon said as placed her art things in the bag and then they headed out. 

"We were going to go out, how about you come out and join us?" Siwon asked as they both started to head out to the door. "I would love that," she answered back.   "Good, we all need to do get back to dorm and get ready," He said taking her hand as they walk outside.