Karen had sneakly enter dorm.

The marriage demand

Karen had sneakly enter dorm and then she placed her arts supply under the bed and then she headed out and see what was going on.  When she returned, she sees Siwon who was so unhappy.

"Where the hell were you?" Siwon demanded, placing his arms across his chest.  "I told you I went for a walk," she said and then walked away 

"You can't have been for a walk for 2 hours," he angrily said, walking towrards her. "Well I did; now if you'll excuse me I am not hungry, " Karen shouted and then she headed to her room and slams the door shut.  Just as Siwon was about to go after Karen, he is stop by Donghae.

"Don't, the last thing she needs is you going after her; just give her some space for the night," Donghae said and knowingly what Karen could be like, "Yeah okay," he sigh and then he joins the rest.  

Karen looked outside the window and remember that she had her arts supplys and decided to start work.  Since she saw how beautiful it was outside, she imagine the sun set and then began to get out the water paints.  A few hours later Karen hadn't realised the time and realised that she needed sleep.  Standing up, she clean up everthing and then got into her blue pjs and then she headed to bed and fall asleep.  

A few hours after later Siwon headed to bed.  Praying that Karen wouldn't be in a bad mood, he walked in quitely and closed the door, when headed to bed, he notice that Karen was asleep.  Siwon always just love it when Karen was asleep and when she wasn't in her bad mood.  He slowly moves the bed cover and joins Karen in bed.  Just as he was going to get into bed, Siwon notice a note book on the couch. Siwon slowly get out of bed and has a look at the note book.

What he saw was really amazing.  He couldn't believed how talented his wife was.  He looked at Karen and then look at the painting that she had been doing.  Slowly placing the painting down, he joined Karen back in bed and then he gives her a cuddle and kisses her forehead.