When they arrived

The marriage demand

When they arrived back at dorm they all get ready.  Since this was the first night that Karen had been out with Siwon, she didn't know what to wear an d looked around to find what she could wear.  

Finally she found her favourite pair of jeans and a dark blue v-neck top and her favourite black jacket on she heads out of the bathroom and she saw Siwon who was almost ready.

"You look beautiful tonight," He said as finally was ready.  "Thanks," she shyly said, she had never heard anyone say that to her, not even her ex's, she had always felt the ulgy one in the family and didn't like to dress up and always felt comfortable in close that would hide her body.  

"Are we ready?" Siwon asked, taking her hand and they head out.  When they all arrived, Siwon sit down next to Karen and they order their meals.  

"Are you enjoying the night," Siwon whispered, removing the hair from her face and placing it behind your ears. "I am," she smiled.  "I've never seen you so happy today," he said, moving closer and give her a kiss.  "Yeah, that is what art does to me, when I am doing it," she happily said.  

"When we get back home, would you like me to set up a arts room where you can spend all the time you want to do your art work," he asked, but he didn't need to ask, he knew that Karen would want something like that. 

"Yes please," Karen excitingly said, moving closer and then she gives Siwon a kiss.

"Can you both go and get a room," Kyuhyun shouted from the other end of the table.  "What? I am married, what else do you want," he shouted back to Kyuhyun.  

When the night had been over, Siwon takes Karen's hand and they headed out and headed back to dorm.

"Goodnight my sweetie,"Siwon said and then he gives her a kiss.

"Good night," Karen said and let sleep take her.