Karen cannot believe this was happening

The marriage demand

Karen cannot believe this was happening; the last she wanted to do was to be on the road with Siwon.  Once Siwon pulls the car up, the car up, they get and Siwon gets everything and then he walks over to Karen and gives a kiss.

"Now, I know you hate me, but since all my fans are here, I think they need to see that we are in love," he whispered and then they head to meet with the rest of the before they would get on the flight.  

"Siwon, how are buddy," said Kyuhyun the youngest member of the group.  "Yeah I can't complain," Siwon said as he placed his bags down and places his arms around Karen and then they headed to go onto the plane.  

When they arrived at their destination, they all moved into room and begin to unpack everything.  "Great job pretending to be in love," Siwon said as he enter the room and he walked over and places his arms Karen.  "I think we should do this more. What do you say, we do this more," Siwon whispered, sending shivers down her spine.  

"I'm going for a walk,"Karen managed to say and she heads out and goes for a walk.  When she was out and away from Siwon, she took a deep breath and she headed out for a walk.  

"Is Karen okay?" asked Sungmin who just notice that Karen had gone out.  

"Yeah she just needed to go for a walk," Siwon just said.  He just didn't understand why Karen couldn't just accept the fact that they were married, yeah he didn't like the idea that her father had made it in the will that they were going to get married, but he wanted to make sure that she had that money in the future.  Not wanting to wait for her in their room, he headed out and join the rest.  

Karen continued to walk around the city and even found some note books and some arts supply and she headed back to dorm where she headed back home.  

"Damn it where could she?" Siwon angrily said, pacing up and down the lounge waiting for her to arrived home.   "Will you just calm down, she will be home," Leeteuk said trying to calm down Siwon,  "She might be enjoying a bit of time alone at the moment, you have to remember she is still in shock about what had happen, so she needs some time alone, just give her time," Leeteuk finished and then got Siwon to help him out with dinner.