"Wow, I can't believe this place,"

The marriage demand

"Wow, I can't believe this place," Karen's older sister Clare said.  "Siwon did a job in finding the place,"  Clare finished and then Karen showed her to the room that Siwon had made for her to the arts work when she wanted to.

"I cannot believe how much he did this to you," Clare said and then she turns around and notice that Karen had a big smile on her face.  

"Okay I want to know what is going on," Clare demanded she knew when Karen had that look on her face she knew something was going on.  "What do you mean what is going? I don't know what you are talking about" Karen pretended to say.

"Don't you lie to missy, I will ask Donghae what is going on," Clare jokingly said and then she sat on the floor waiting for her youngest sister to answer. 

"And like you can talk,  I mean look at Donghae and you, I thought you both had broken up, but it seems like you both haven't broken up," Karen reminded her.  "Yeah, well that is different," Clare defended.  

"No, it isn't," Karen said.  "So enough of me , I want know know why my younger sister can't stop smiling when the name Siwon is mention," Clare said looking at Karen closely as if she had something to say.  When Karen doesn't answer, she knew the answer that Karen hadn't hopped that she would have to answer.  

"Karen, you're in love with him," Clare said, when Karen doen't answer and she turns red, Clare knew the answer.  "I knew it," she cheerfully said.  

"Okay I am,  I didn't wanted to be in love with him, but I am," Karen admitted.   "I am so happy for you," Clare said giving her sister a hug. "Can I ask you something, does Siwon love you in returned?" she asked, praying that Siwon had said the same thing to her.

"He did," Karen admitted and when she was done talking to her sister, Clare headed home and then Karen continued to her art work.