Karen woked up the next morning

The marriage demand

Karen woked up the next morning, with the sun hitting the room.  When she woke up, she notice that Siwon wasn't in the room.  Not wanting to get up, she stayed in bd for a while until she felt it was time to get up.

Just as she was going to get up, Siwon walks into the door and boy did Karen like the view she saw; only in his pair of jeans talking on the phone, not wanting to make it look like that she was staring at Siwon bare chest, she turned around and placed her pillow over her head and then took a deep.

"Get up and get ready, we have a flight to catch," Siwon said as he headed to the bed and removed the pillow from Karen's head.  "You have 15 minutes to get ready," he said not caring if Karen was going to get ready.  

Finally Karen gets up and places on her favourite Danish football top and pair of jeans and then she pulls her hair back up into a pony tail.

"Glad to see you ready, now lets get going," he said and he grabs her hand and they head. Not that Karen had a choice if she wanted to hold Siwon's hand, but she knew that the reporters would have a field of a day if they saw the married couples not holding hands.  

"Oops quickly," Siwon said and he quickly moves closer and he began to kiss her.  It had been the same kiss they had when they first got married, the one she would always remember.  Not, wanting to end, Karen placed her arms around Siwon's neck as they continued to kiss each other.

"There that got them something to talk about it," he smiled and then he helped Karen into the car.  Karen could not believe what had happen.  "You jerk, I hate you for what you just did," She said through gritted teeth.  "Oh come baby you weren't refusing my kiss," Siwon said and he began to drive the car.

"You haven't told me where we are going?" Karen asked as she continued to look out at the window.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you where we are going" he said pretended not to know.  "We are going to on the groups tour," he finished waiting for her answer to come.

"What?" Karen gasp and then turned around to look at him. "Yes, babe you are about to come with me and my group," Siwon grinned as they drove to the airport.  

This couldn not be happening, her nigntmare was about to start.