chapter 9

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Yoochun was dragging Junsu away from the practice room in anger. Currently, he was disappointed with Junsu attitude. Since when did he became this crazy? Even Yoochun was frighten with him but now, he's angry with him. Not only that JYJ were having many dispute with SM that they were trying to clear and it's really hard to clear and mend many unbroken ties. And now, this punk had cause more damage by hurting Taeyeon and Leeteuk, this won't end good and Yoochun could really bet on it.

"Let me go!" Junsu yell at his hyung. Jaejoong was following from behind, in silence.

Yoochun had enough of Junsu attiude, as he saw a wall, he pushes the group maknae to the wall in anger. Jaejoong tried to help Junsu but Yoochun shoot a death glare at the man.

"I had enough of your childish behaviour, Su. She's not YOUR POSSESION! She's a human being and she deserve to love someone else. Who the f**k do you think you are wanting to control her? You're not even her family members. Taeyeon really and frankly, deserve someone like Leeteuk-hyung not a crazy punk like you. Are you even listening to yourself? We came here to make peace with the family and hope they accept us back but what you are doing is destorying everything. If we got kick out of SM again, I won't let you go!" Yoochun yelled, almost punching Junsu face when Jaejoong cut in, grabbing Yoochun arm tightly.

"Don't hurt him, Yoochun. He knows what he is doing." Jaejoong defend Junsu and Yoochun growled at him.

"You know what, screw both of you. I don't care anymore. I had enough of this war. Do whatever you want but mark my words, if anything happen to Taeyeon or Leeteuk-hyung, the SM family won't let this down without a fight. When that happens, I'm on their side. And you, hyung, don't defend this punk just because Yunho-hyung got Boa. It's childish and immature." Yoochun said before leaving the hallway.

Junsu clench his fist and yell at Yoochun.

"I will get her back and you can't do anything to stop me. I will win!" Junsu yelled and turn to Jaejoong with a nodded and walk away.

 

 

"Blood..." Leeteuk mutter as he wipe the blood on his lip.

Looking up at the clear blue skies, Leeteuk let out a long sigh. How he hope the cloudy grey skies in his heart will magical turn to this beautiful blue skies? But that's impossible. His heart was so tight that he just couldn't breath properly. In addition to that, the words Junsu said at Super Junior practice room kept on ringing beside his ear.

You're a backstabber!

You betrayed me!

How can you steal Taeyeon away from me?!

I love her!

Leeteuk closes his eyes and open them again, looking up at the bright skies. It was projecting the opposite emotions he's feeling right now. Leeteuk wanted to cry. He was stuck. He didn't want to hurt Junsu nor Taeyeon too. It's hurt...

"Mianhae... Taeyeon-ah.. Mianhae...." Leeteuk apologise to no one as a tear slip down from his eyes.

 

 

"I have to do something. I can't let this go away. She's mine!" Junsu mutter to himself as he punches the wall in anger.

He lean against the wall for support while thinking of ways to get Taeyeon back. Then he got this briliant idea. Taking out his phone he began to dial a certain person number.

"Meet me outside of SM Building now, we gotta act now." Junsu order and hang up.

He look around with a smile before skipping his way out of the way.

"She's mine, Teukie. Mine..." Junsu mutter.

 

 

Yesung was in distress. He was ordering everybody to look for Leeteuk but nobody knows where to. He then pointed to Donghae.

"Call him. Maybe he will pick if you call." Yesung order Donghae and the boy immediately phone his leader and then a frown appear.

"Voicemail..." Donghae groan before glaring at the innocent phone.

"What to do? What to do? What if he does something stupid? What if, what if..." Yesung began to panic, pacing around the practice room in circle.

Boa roll her eyes and grab onto Yesung shoulder, shaking it a few times before letting go.

"Oppa, me and Yunho will go and find Leeteuk-oppa while the others go back to your practice room. Super Junior-oppas can stay here to wait for Teukie-oppa, alright? Don't worry, we will find him, trust me." Boa tried to reassure Yesung who forces a nod before moving to one corner and panic within himself.