chapter 8

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong and Yoochun rush into Super Junior practice room. At the side, they saw Eunhyuk protecting Leeteuk with Ryeowook and Siwon and on Junsu, Shindong and Sungmin was pulling Junsu down as he kept on standing up to give Leeteuk a punch. Yunho step up and began to ask.

"What happen here?! Kyuhyun told us that you were fighting Leeteuk-hyung. What's going on? Junsu!" Yunho asked before his voice raise up.

Junsu glare at Leeteuk and began to speak with his finger pointing Leeteuk.

"That punk stole my girl." He said but Yunho still didn't understand.

"What girl? You don't have any girlfriedn, Junsu...."

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon is my girlfriend!" Junsu yelled, feeling anger all of a sudden to his Yunho-hyung. Changmin frown at Junsu attitude and he caught something while Junsu yelled at Yunho and he corrected it.

"EX-GIRLFRIEND! Taeyeon is YOU EX! Not current.... Use your brain to remember..." He mutter and went to Leeteuk side.

Junsu turn to Changmin, wanting to scold him when the rest of SM Artist walk in along with a panic Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had ask help from everyone in panic. He called everyone, Kangta, BoA, SNSD, f(x). SHINee and EXo gather in Super Junior practice room, watching the drama. But Kangta speak up since he is the oldest among them and is the sunbae, he needs to calm the situation.

"I know all of you have your difference and all but try to think straight for once, what happen if the media knew about this?! Aren't you ashame of yourself?! Answer me!" Kangta scold all of them.

Junsu was too angry to listen to Kangta words. Seeing that everyone was in disappointment of their own actions, Junsu took this chance to punch Leeteuk nose. The girls scream in shock and Leeteuk fall backwards. Siwon pushes as hard as he could to Junsu, causing the guy to fall backwards.

"What the heck is your problem, hurting Leeteuk-hyung like this when Kangta-hyung is talking!" Siwon yelled for the first time.

Leeteuk grab Siwon arm and shook his head with a smile, he stand up.

"It's my fault, Siwon. Don't worry. I'm sorry everyone for causing this mess. Sorry..." Leeteuk began to apologise, bowing to everyone.

Junsu roll his eyes at Leeteuk actions. Trying to act innocent huh? He said to himself before going to Taeyeon. The kid leader was shocked when she was drag by the wrist. She struggle to be free and Junsu stop in the middle of the practice room by then all eyes were on them. His grip on her wrist tighten and Taeyeon wince at the pain.

"Tell me, Taeng, who do you love? Me or that punk?" Junsu asked and Taeyeon was scared, seeing the unreadable look at Junsu eyes.

"Let me..." Taeyeon said but Junsu yell scared her off.

"ANSWER ME!" Junsu yelled and Taeyeon fall to the ground with Junsu still tightening on her wrist. Baekhyun step forward, wanting to beat the heck out of Junsu for hurting her precious noona but then someone beat him. Leeteuk walk towards Taeyeon and Junsu. Standing infront of them, he forces Junsu hand away from Taeyeon wrist and the girl was thankful by his kindness but not for long when Leeteuk take Taeyeon hand and give it to Junsu with a warm smile, he speak.

"She's yours from the start, Junsu. Don't worry about anything ok..." He said and walk away, out from the room.

Taeyeon gaped in surprise while Junsu smile victory. Everyone was stun by Leeteuk actions including Kangta. Leeteuk walk away with the feeling hurt inside his heart. The practice room goes silence and Junsu giggled in victory. Taeyeon stare at the hand. This isn't what she was hoping for. Her heart wanted Leeteuk not Junsu. Staring at the hand one more time, Taeyeon pulled her hand away from his grasp. Junsu was surprise and Taeyeon walk away, wanting to chase after Leeteuk when Junsu grab her shoulder, forcing her to face him and that's when Taeyeon scream.

"I don't love you! I don't love you anymore! Get away from me and my life!" She yelled out loud and slap Junsu squarely on his face. Sunny and Jessica rush to calm Taeyeon down but the leader shoot a death glare to the both of them and they stop their tracks. The room grew silence and everyone was watcing another new drama happening live in Super Junior practice room.

"I don't love you anymore, Junsu-shi. I love Leeteuk-oppa. I really love him. He's the only one in my heart. I..." Taeyeon said but Junsu cut in.

"Just give me one more chance and I will make it up to you. I will shower you with my love and and and.. Give me a chance.... Taeng..." Junsu began to beg and Taeyeon shook her head. She was going to take this situation in her hands right now and end the misunderstanding once and for all. She didn't care if she hurt him or anyone, she needs to clear this mess she had created.

"Give me one more chance, Taeng and we can start over again. I promise I would make a good person. I can't live without you. No girl can replace you... You're the only one for me." Junsu begged and Taeyeon was lsoing her patience. She wasn't going to dig the past but since he was being stubborn then, sorry but you're asking for this Junsu.

She shove him away from her and slap him before walking towards EXO and SHINee who was immediately protecting her. Junsu tried to reach Taeyeon but SHINee and EXO members block Junsu from even walking past them. They push him slightly and Tao shoot a death glare with Jonghyun giving a dark aura around him, staring at the once he respected sunbae with an emotionless eyes. That's trash, he told himself about Junsu attitude.

"You once told me that you will protect me and I hold to your promise but when time comes you ditch me and forces me to follow you forcing me to choose between you or the company. I was scared and you break our relationship because I choose the company while you left. I was left in dump and there's two people who help me and that's Kangin-oppa and Leeteuk-oppa and when I was really in black hole, it was Teukie-oppa who save me from that darkness. You make me into a lifeless doll and it was Leeteuk-oppa who give me back my life, my soul and now, you're giving me empty promises again.... I'm sorry but my heart is only for Teukie-oppa. You should leave now before I report your doings to Lee Soo Man...."

Junsu glare at Taeyeon and walk away but before leaving with the other JYJ members, he said something that make the others scared even Kangta himself.

"Mark my words, Taeyeon, I will get you back no matter what happen. Even if I have to hurt everyone around you, I will. You are mind from the start. You are created for me and only me..."

Taeyeon shiver at the words. There's only one word that could describe Junsu now and that's CRAZY. PSYCHO! He's a psycho person....