Chapter 4

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Sitting at the corner of the room, Leeteuk began to daze off into his own thoughts. Thoughts about a half an hour before practice starts. Where he just step his foot on the room and Jaewon told him to see Lee Soo Man.

 

 

...... Half an hour before ....

"Teukie, Lee Soo Man wanted to see you." Jaewon said as he enter the room.

All eyes turn to Leeteuk who was shocked by Jaewon words. Kyuhyun smirked at the leader, shaking his head in a fake disappointment.

"Hyung, what did you do?" Eunhyuk asked, suddenly feeling worried about his hyung.

"No... nothing. I did nothing...." Leeteuk answer, stuttering his words.

He was scared. Usually when the artist was called to Lee Soo Man that means they a in big big big trouble. Many thoughts began to appear in Leeteuk mind. He walk out of the room and went to meet Lee Soo Man at his office.

Opening the door, Leeteuk poke his head out at the door, seeing Lee Soo Man pokerface, Leeteuk hand tremble slightly. He took a few deep breath and went in, making a beeline to the chair and sit on it.

"You want to see me?" Leeteuk asked, gripping tightly onto his pants under the table.

"Yes." Lee Soo Man answer. Seeing Leeteuk anxious behavior Lee Soo Man raise his brows.

"Why are you sweating, Leeteuk?" He asked and Leeteuk shook his head, letting his laughter out.

Leeteuk was scared, really scared. He couldn't read Lee Soo Man expression since it's pokerface. Sitting across Lee Soo Man right now, Leeteuk alread know the reason why he is here. Because of Taeyeon.... Could it be that Lee Soo Man know that he and Taeyeon are together?

"You don't have to worry. You are not in trouble if that's what you are sweating and trembling about." Lee Soo Man said making Leeteuk sigh in relief.

"Then why am I here?"

"Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu is returning to SM but not as TVXQ but as JYJ."

Upon hearing the news, Leeteuk expression changed. A slightly deep frown appear on his face. Lee Soo Man saw the look and clear his throat, catching Leeteuk attention.

"You don't want them to enter SM?" Lee Soo Man asked and Leeteuk shook his head, smiling at Lee Soo Man. A fake smile force onto his face.

"Good then. Now you may go. Tell the others about it."

Leeteuk stood up and bowed at the old man before walking away but he stop his tracks as he reach the door, turning back, hesistating to ask something. Lee Soo Man raise his brows again.

"Something you want to ask?"

"Am I the only one who knew about this?" Leeteuk asked but Lee Soo Man shook his head.

"Yunho knew and also Taeyeon, just now. JYJ and Taeyeon accidentally meet at the 1st floor."

Leeteuk nodded his head and left the place. Making his way back to the practice room. He walk slowly along the hallway and stop at a vending machine, staring at the bright lights in daze. His thoughts were disturb when someone touches his shoulders.

"Daydreaming again?"

Leeteuk turn, knowing the owner of the voice. He turn and gave Taeyeona smile before nodding. Taeyeon laughed, punching Leeteuk arm.

"You seem happy today. Did something unexpected happen that you want to share with me?" Leeteuk asked but Taeyeon shook her head, telling him it's nothing.

Hearing Taeyeon answer, Leeteuk frown and pat Taeyeon head, leaving her at the vending machine to his practice room.

......................... .................... ......................

"Hyung, hyung. Hyung!" Ryeowook yelled beside Leeteuk ear causing Leeteuk to wince alittle at the sound.

"What?"

"Break time. We can go anywhere now for 10minu...."

Without letting Ryeowook finish his words, Leeteuk rush out of the room to the rooftop, opening the door and slamming it shut. He went to the middle of the space and yelled loudly, letting his doubts, stress out before laying on the ground, staring at the clear blue sky.

Something was hurting in his heart. Something painful and something called betrayed. He began to feel scared all of a sudden. His mind went to the vending machine incident just now. What happen at there make Leeteuk grew scared. Why did she lie to him? Why didn't she tell him that JYJ is back and Junsu is at the same building with them now.

He knew that it's pathetic that Taeyeon had to report to him everything she encounter with or who but that's what they had promise. To tell everything that happen to them. Even if it's the slightest thing. Usually Taeyeon would tell him everything even if it's 3 weeks ago story but this... he suddenly began to doubt that Taeyeon heart is for him.

His mind began to wonder what if Taeyeon return back to Junsu. What will happen to him? Will Taeyeon still love him eventhough Junsu is still here? It's hard to predict since Junsu is Taeyeon first love. And again, Leeteuk yelled before leaving the place is confusion, fear and anger.

He storm his way back to the practice room but was stop when he saw Taeyeon standing a few steps before him. Leeteuk groan. He didn't want to see Taeyeon right now. He was going to take a detour when Taeyeon call him. He had no choice but to walk towards her.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon call, smiling at him but there is a worried look in her eyes.

"What's up?" Leeteuk asked, forcing a smile again.

"The Oppa's told me that you had been moody around in the practice room, couldn't focus straight on your dance. What's going on? Did something happen to you in Lee Soo Man office?" Taeyeon asked, touching Leeteuk arm but Leeteuk took a step back from her touch, making Taeyeon surprise by his actions.

"Didn't you promise me that we will tell each other anything if there is something happen to us?" Leeteuk asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Yeah. But I don't see what does that have to do anything with this?"

"It doesn't?" Leeteuk asked, raising his brows before letting out a mocking chuckle.

"Then why didn't you tell me that Junsu is here?" Leeteuk asked, slightly raising his voice in disappointment.

Taeyeon open , stuttering her explainations but Leeteuk stop her with a roll on the eyes.

"Save your explainations later. I'm not in the mood right now." Leeteuk said, leaving the place.

Taeyeon pulled Leeteuk arm, forcing him to face her but Leeteuk yank his arm away from her grip. Without facing her, he spoke.

"Don't talk to me. I need time, understand... Just leave me alone." Leeteuk said, leaving the scene. Taeyeon watch as Leeteuk leave with her tears falling down her cheeks.

Leeteuk was angry. Right now, he didn't think clearly. He just acted through his emotions. He knew one thing. He might regret what he had said to Taeyeon in the future.