chapter 10

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Yesung turn around to face the others who was minding their own business, worrying about their missing leader. His eyes scan the room and saw one of s walking out from the practice room sneakily. Werid... Yesung thought to himself. He wanted to chase after him but he shook his head, thinking that maybe Kangin wanted to go to the washroom.

Sneakily and quiet, Kangin tiptoe past the hallways like a theif. His eyes kept on scanning around the place in hope that no one was there to witness his suspicious actions. He tiptoe down the stairs and make a daredevil dash to the back of the building where someone was waiting for him.

 

 

In SNSD practice room, Taeyeon was weak. Junsu threatning words were ringing in her ears. It scared her. Suddenly she was remind of the incident during the Angel Price where she was pulled by the crazy saesang fan off the stage. Her petite body began to tremble in fear. Her knees gave off and she fall to the floor.

"Taeng!"

"Unnie!"

She heard her members called out for her. But she couldn't see them, all of their images are blurry. Taeyeon cried in fear.

"I can't see... I can't see... You guys, I can't see....." She panic, crying in Yuri arms.

"You're alright. We're here. We're here, don't worry... You're fine." They tried to calm Taeyeon down.

All of them cried seeing their leader in fear and pain. They never knew that one man threat could break the strong walls of Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon was strong, more strong in Mental and Emotional. She couldn't break down like this but maybe she had past her limits, they knew she had.

"We will protect you, Taeng. Nobody can hurt you anymore. Not Junsu or anybody. Don't worry, alright?" Tiffany said in a whisper.

 

 

A small black van drove past SM Building and make a stop near it. Two man walk towards the van and went in, talking with someone in the van and a few minutes later, they went out. Hurridly, the two man rush inside the building. They were sneaky but they didn't notice someone saw their suspicious actions from above. That person saw this and raises it's brows. Peculiar....

"Since when did Kangin and Junsu work together? Is something up? Who's that person in the van? What are they planing?" The person ask himself.

 

 

It was night, late at night aroun 11pm. Alll of the SNSD members had went home aside from Taeyeon. She was practicing hard to let all of her stress out. Glancing at the clock, she nodded to herself and began to pack her stuff slowly. Her footsteps were slow as they make their way out of the SM Building. She then make her way to the alley where she park her car. Walking towards there, she stop as a black van stop behind her. Taeyeon grew suspicious and her guard grew up. She clutch her car keys tightly and run towards her car as she heard the van door slam open and footsteps were making towards her.

"Ark!" Taeyeon wince as two big size guys grab onto her arm tightly.

They began to drag her to the black van. Taeyeon scream, she scream for help, hoping someone could rescue her.

"What's that noise?" Leeteuk mutter as he woke up from his slumber.

After emoing at SM secret garden at the ground floor, Leeteuk went to sleep and he woke up as he heard someone yelling for help. He rub his eyes and turn to his right and gasped.

"Taeyeon?" He ask himself and make his way to the fence to get a better view.

"Taeyeon!!!!" Leeteuk yell as he saw Taeyeon face. Taeyeon turn and saw Leeteuk, she was glad.

"Oppa! Help me! Help me, Oppa!" Taeyeon yell for help.

Leeteuk didn't waste anytime. He climb the fence and jump down from it and grab onto a thick wood stick. He run towards the thug and hit on of them on the head. One fall unconscious by the hard blow, the other man grew furious as his partner were hurt. He throw Taeyeon away to the ground, causing her to have some minor injuries. Leeteuk march forwars trying to hit the man with the wood.

"Get out of here, Taeyeon-ah!" Leeteuk give an order but Taeyeon shake her head. She didn't want to leave him alone. Who knows what might happen to him?

"No..." She whisper in pain.

"GO! I can handle this. GO NOW! Leeteuk yell again but Taeyeon was being stubborn, she standing far from them but still trembling in fear.

 

 

"That ! I will kill one of these days. We are close to perfection and he had to be the hero!" Junsu yell in anger at a certain hidden place.

He and Kangin had called people to kidnap Taeyeon and everything we going smoothly but Leeteuk had to spoil everything. Junsu grab a wooden stick and began to march forward to hit Leeteuk but Kangin pulled him back in disbelieve.

"Are you crazy? If you go there, our plan will be ruin!" Kangin yelled at him and Junsu scoff at him.

"I thought he is your family? Don't you want to help him?" Junsu ask and Kangin laughed.

"Family? Family won't steal your friend girlfriend. He might be family but when he steal Taeyeon away from me, he is not my family anymore. I too love Taeyeon." Kangin said.

Someone saw them. He gasped at their words. His eyes turn to Leeteuk who was fighting with the thug. He got to do something, he had to help his leader. Taking out his phone, he began to dial the cops number.

"Someone trying to kidnap Kim Taeyeon, sir. Please, I'm begging you, my leader is trying to hold them off and I don't think he can control it. Please sir, hurry up. I don't think... Who am I? I am Yesung from Super Junior."

 

 

Author Note :

 

Please read these stories. Subscribe and Comment too. Thanks.

Love Conquers All

Destiny Game ( HaeSica )

Never Say Goodbye, My Love ( SiFany )

Hope