chapter 13

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

The door slam open and Leeteuk smile as he saw the person on the door. The girl was with her manager and upon seeing Leeteuk bright smile, she run towards him and hug him tightly. The rest of SM artist watch as the girl cup Leeteuk face. Taeyeon watch through her teary eyes as the girl and Leeteuk involve in a passionate kiss.

"Taeyeon-ah..." Yesung called as he felt Taeyeon grab his arm, squeezing it tightly.

 

 

 

 

"So my girlfriend came to see me, I'm happy..." Leeteuk voice out as he hug his girlfriend.

The girlfriend was surprise but she felt happy. She lean in to capture his lips again. Taeyeon watch in pain as her boyfriend kiss the woman who was in We Got Married with him. It hurts her so much that she didn't even know that she's hurting Yesung while gripping tightly onto Yesung arm, digging her finger nails in it. Yesung didn't voice out because he knew that the pain that he is feeling is little than what Taeyeon is feeling.

"Fany-ah, this is my girlfriend not Taeyeon-shi. Kang Sora is my girl!" Leeteuk said, hugging Sora.

Tiffany was stun by Leeteuk confession. No! Leeteuk is mistaken! Kang Sora is a fake! She is not his girlfriend. Tiffany step forward and took a few deeps breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Oppa, Kang Sora is not your girlfriend, Taengoo is. Why are you saying such thing?! She's not your...."

"FANY-AH! I'm tired and still recovering. You're making me more sick. Taeyeon-shi is a nobody in my life. My heart weren't for Taeyeon-shi. My heart is for Kang Sora and I want to marry Sora not Taeyeon-shi. She's not my style either..." Leeteuk confess.

Taeyeon let Yesung arm go and move forward. Shakily and tears flowing, she went to Leeteuk. In that moment, she slap him hard, hoping that he could remember and stop this childish acts. It's hurting her deeply. She loves him and he...

"Wake up! Look at me in the eye and say that you don't know me. Look at me in the eye and say that you hate me?! Stop it already! You're lying! I know you're lying! Why are you acting as if you're getting amnesia when you are not! Stop it....."

"I don't love you. I don't even know you. My heart is not for you and I hate you. I could tolerate you but you had gone to far.... Leave this place now. I don't want to see your face in this ward. You suffocate my air. Get lost!" Leeteuk said, pushing Taeyeon away.

Taeyeon wipe her tears away roughly. She sniff and walk backwards towards the door. Both her and Leeteuk make eye contact and she speak, bowing to him respectfully.

"Thank you, sunbaenim. Thank you so much for hurting me. I'm sorry if I am a nuisance. I'll leave... I hope you get your memories back soon. I also hope that you are happy with Sora-shi. Thank you so much, sunbaenim...."

Taeyeon run out of the room. The girls tried to follow but was stop by Yesung who volunteer to check on Taeyeon instead. With much groans, the girls agree when Lee Soo Man too ask Yesung to check on Taeyeon. Before leaving the room, Yesung took a quick glance to Leeteuk who was being lovey-dovey with Sora. Unknowning, his heart was in fire because of it. He was angry with Leeteuk actions for hurting Taeyeon. How dare he?! Sora on the other hand was ignoring the death glares from SNSD and some members of Super Junior. What she care about is that Leeteuk is finally hers eventhough it's through a dirty trick.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon crouch into a ball as the wind blew past her roughly. She couldn't care less about the whether. What matter the most is that, why is fate so cruel to her? Every person she loves tends to leave her in a hurt position. It hurt her badly. Making her fearing to fall in love again. At the hospital rooftop, she cried her hearts out. She couldn't just stop from letting the tears stop. The heartache was painful that she hope to die right now.

"Taeyeon-ah,"

Taeyeon didn't turn but she knew who it was. It was Yesung. He had followed her up to rooftop and as he gets nearer to her, Taeyeon wipe her tears. He took a seat beside her, pulling her to his chest.

"Just cry, Taengoo. Let everything out. Oppa is here with you." Yesung comfort, kissing her forehead softly.

Taking this chance, Taeyeon grab a handful of his shirt and cried badly. Yesung comfort her softly, rubbing her back. There was something no one know of. Something that Yesung had been keeping secret eversince Taeyeon enter SM Entertainment as a trainee. It was secret he kept very well. Like everyone else, like Junsu, Kangin and Leetek, Yesung too love Taeyeon from the very begining. It hurts him so much to see the girl he loves dating other guys and then they break her heart like it was trash. He couldn't find the courage to confess because he thought that she might need time to heal the wounds that those guys had given her and when he was about to confess, the others had beat him first. He could only watch and love her from the far. But right now, he had make his mind up. He was going to confess to her. Despite knowing that Taeyeon is still trying to accept that Leeteuk had broken up with her.

"Oppa," Her soft voice manage to snap him from his own world. He turn to stare at her glassy orbs.

"Why is fate being cruel to me? Why does all of the man that I love have to break my heart badly? Am I destined to be alone forever? Am I, Oppa?"

"You're not, Taeyeon-ah. I don't think so. It's just that fate is testing you. You have to wait till the right man decided to appear before you."

"I'm scared, Oppa.... I love Teukie-oppa so much but he..... Why is everything bad happens to me?! Tell me, Oppa? I can't find the answer to comfort myself."

"If only I didn't meet Junsu and Kangin, none of this will happen. If only I reject them when they asked me to be their boyfriends. None of these will happen. Look what happen now.... Sora must be really happy to have Leeteuk-oppa in her heart..... But I.... Oppa, I..... I'm such a bad luck...." She continue, crying again.

Yesung grab onto Taeyeon hand and caress it softly. He brought it up and place a quick yet soft kiss on it. Taeyeon was shocked because Yesung had never show this kind of affection to her or any other females in SM Entertainment. She stare at him as he too stare at her.

"You're not bad luck, Taeyeon. You're my lucky goddess..... Did you know that?" He whisper, leaning in.

Taeyeon was surprise.

"Wh-what?" She asked.

"I love you, Taeyeon. I really do from the first time you enter SM."

He confess. Taeyeon was still in shock but what Yesung did after that, shock her.

He lean forward, closing their gap as he place his lips on hers, kissing her.

 

 

 

Author Words :
Hey guys, sorry about the MIA for 5 mths. Many things happen and needed to be finish during that 5 mths. But I'm back and will try to update frequently. Thank you.