chapter 12

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Taeyeon began to tell them everything that happen to her and as the stories goes, people began to send glares at the culprits at the wall. They tried to defend themselves which result Taeyeon to slap them. She was about to talk when the operation door open and a doctor came out. Everyone rush to him, pushing the culprits away.

"How is he?" "Is he alright?" "He's not dead right?" "Where is he? Why can't I see him?" Answer us doctor! Why are you keeping quiet?!"

Questions after questions were ask, cutting the doctor to explain. As the question died down, the doctor answer.

"Ohmygod, shut up you guys. Let the doctor talk. Sheesh...." Tiffany spoke in english.

"The patient is fine. But he's still unconscious. Apparently, when he fall down to the ground, he hit his head hard. He lost lots of blood but we manage to regain it back. But.." The doctor pause, trying to take in oxygen after the SM Artist, shook him vigrously when they were asking question.

`"But what? Is Oppa okay?" Taeyeon ask.

"He might lost his memories for a while. It could be a while, a month, a years. I couldn't be sure but he will regain consciousness soon."

Taeyeon broke into a fake smile and thank the doctor. Two nurse walk out of the operation room pushing a bed. Taeyeon followed them to the ward with someone SNSD members with her. She was happy to see her Oppa is alright. When they enter the room, Taeyeon sit beside him. Accompanying the man that tried to get her heart. It was a few hours and Taeyeon fall sleep. Taeyeon jolt up in shock when she felt someone touch her hair. She broke into a smile and quickly hug him.

"You're awake, Oppa. Finally awake."

The Oppa look at Taeyeon and push her away slowly. He smile at her and softly asked her.

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

 

A long gasped echo in the ward room as they heard Leeteuk words. Everyone wa shocked especially Taeyeon. What is the meaning of this? How can't he not remember her? Taeyeon began to ask herself. She knew that maybe he might lost his memories but not memories of her.

"Oppa, it's me, Taeyeon." She told him but Leeteuk narrowed his eyes, trying to think hard.

"Sorry but I can't remember you..." He answer in a sorry voice.

Eunhyuk moves forward and touches Taeyeon shoulder, giving her a small smile. He walk towards Leeteuk in fear, fearing that their leader would forget them too.

"Hyung, do you know me?" Eunhyuk asked, warily and Leeteuk smile before punching his arm.

"Of course. I remember you. Who can't with that stink smelly socks of yours." Leeteuk joked and all of Super Juniors members rush to hug Leeteuk tightly.

"We thought we lost you, hyung!" Donghae cried, sniffing.

"Don't ever do such thign again or I will kill you." Kyuhyun threaten with a teary eyes.

Taeyeon watch as the Super Juniors members began to jokingly threaten Leeteuk who nodded his head. Her heart hurts like hell as he couldn't remember her. Tiffany went to Leeteuk, breaking the sweet moment of Super Junior.

"Oppa do you remember Taeyeon?" She asked and Leetek shake his head.

"Like I say before, I couldn't remember her." He answer, frowning slightly.

Taeyeon moves backwards slowly and unknowingly, her tears flow down. She turn around so that no one could see her but Yesung did. He saw her and he moves away from his group as they were continuing joking around. He places his hand on her back and rub it slowly. Taeyeon just cry softly.

"But Oppa, she your girlfriend." Tiffany cut in the happiness. Leeteuk frown deeper.

"If she's really my girlfriend then why can't I remember her? It's funny that she's my girlfriend and I have forget about her. She can't be my true girlfriend. I won't forget my girlfriend." Leeteuk was being stubborn.

"Well then Oppa, you did..."

The door slam open and Leeteuk smile as he saw the person on the door. The girl was with her manageer and upon seeing Leeteuk bright smile, she run towards him and hug him tightly. The rest of SM artist watch as the girl cup Leeteuk face. Taeyeon watch through her teary eyes as the girl and Leeteuk involve in a passionate kiss.

"Taeyeon-ah..." Yesung called as he felt Taeyeon grab his arm, squeezing it tightly.