Chapter 1

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Taeyeon walk back and forth in circle. Her hands tremble in fear. She was in distress mode right now. She kept on glancing on the operation room. Hoping and praying the people inside would be alright. She wasn't alone. With her, accompanying her outside the room were two famous boy from the same label and these two had dominate the world with their talents. Both were leaning against the wall, they were scared. Taeyeon glare at them when her eyes laid towards them. This is all their fault. He couldn't be in there if their childish and immature behaviour didn't came out. She could see fear in their eyes. She stop in between them since one is on the left wall and the other one is on the right wall.

"I won't forgive any of you if something bad happen to him. I will hate you and I don't care if I got antis because of this. Because of you stupid attitude, he's suffering and in this room. I swear, if he dies, I will hate you for the rest of my life."

Taeyeon muttered harshly. Her hand clenched into a fist. It doesn't take a genuis to know how much anger she is feeling right now. Both tried to aplogise to her but she scream at them.

"Don't touch me and talk to me. I don't want any of your apology. If you have to apologise, it's him, the person that is fighting for his life in the operation room, is the person you have to apologise." Taeyeon pointed to her left as she saw he were about to complain.

"This is your fault. I can't believe you would do such a thing. I trusted you and you... you're impossible and you." She turn to her right. "You took his side. I'm speechless right now. I can't believe that both of you would stood so low to get my heart."

"Taeng listen...."

Taeyeon quickly cover her ears and close her eyes, refusing to listen to their explainations.

"Taengoo!"

Taeyeon turn and Jessica hug her friend tightly.

"He will be alright. Believe in him, Taeng. Oppa will be alright. He will. I know he will."

"He was stab in the stomach, Sica. The knife went through his body..." Her tears fall. The tears she tried to control, fall down her white cheek.

Jessica smile sadly, trying to comfort her friend but her tears too fall listening to her friends cries. SM Artists soon began to fill the place. Glares of hatred were shot directly at the duo of the wall. Yunho moves forward to punch them but was pulled back by Minho.

"They are not worthy, Oppa." Taeyeon whisper softly. "Don't waste your enegry on them. They will pay for their sin that they committed."

"What happen? We got a call from Kyuhyun telling us that you were kidnap and he was chasing the old van." Changmin asked, glaring at the sinners on the wall.

"A group of gangster grab me while I was walking and throw me in the van. Oppa saw me and chase after me. He succeed in saving me but the leader, he stab him and the knife went through his body. Oppa... he... Oppa... he told me to leave him but I couldn't. There was blood. His blood were pouring down the ground, on from his mouth. I couldn't leave him...."

Taeyeon began to tell tem everything that happen to her and as the stories goes, people began to send glares at the culprits at the wall. They tried to defend themselves which result Taeyeon to slap them. She was about to talk when the operation door open and a doctor came out. Everyone rush to him, pushing the culprits away.

"How is he?" "Is he alright?" "He's not dead right?" "Where is he? Why can't I see him?" Answer us doctor! Why are you keeping quiet?!"

Questions after questions were ask, cutting the doctor to explain. As the question died down, the doctor answer.

"Ohmygod, shut up you guys. Let the doctor talk. Sheesh...." Tiffany spoke in english.

"The patient is fine. But he's still unconscious. Apparently, when he fall down to the ground, he hit his head hard. He lost lots of blood but we manage to regain it back. But.." The doctor pause, trying to take in oxygen after the SM Artist, shook him vigrously when they were asking question.

`"But what? Is Oppa okay?" Taeyeon ask.

"He might lost his memories for a while. It could be a while, a month, a years. I couldn't be sure but he will regain consciousness soon."

Taeyeon broke into a fake smile and thank the doctor. Two nurse walk out of the operation room pushing a bed. Taeyeon followed them to the ward with someone SNSD members with her. She was happy to see her Oppa is alright. When they enter the room, Taeyeon sit beside him. Accompanying the man that tried to get her heart. It was a few hours and Taeyeon fall sleep. Taeyeon jolt up in shock when she felt someone touch her hair. She broke into a smile and quickly hug him.

"You're awake, Oppa. Finally awake."

The Oppa look at Taeyeon and push her away slowly. He smile at her and softly asked her.

"Who are you?"