Chapter 14

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Taeyeon was too stun. When Yesung break away from the kiss, she touches her lips. Yesung just smile, rubbing his nape. She cried before him and it make Yesung alarm. He grab her hand and place a soft kiss on it.

"I'm not playing with your heart, Taeng. Oppa really loves you. It just that my chance weren't available. Waiting for the right time but you were stolen away and..."

"I still need time to sort my feelings. I could agree to this relationship but please give me time to fully accept you. I'm still bleeding."

Taeyeon words was enough to send hope to Yesung. It was enough to tell Yesung that he had a chance to catch her heart. That this relationship might work. And to Taeyeon, she was still hesitating but if Yesung could wait for years to finally confess, then could he be the one for her? He had waited for years and if they were together, he won't hurt her, right?

"You're disappointed, Oppa." It was a statement not a question as Taeyeon pointed out the obvious. Yesung wouldn't deny.

He is indeed upset by Taeyeon words but the girl had been through many break-ups and all end up hurting her and Yesung understand. The disappointment he felt currently is nothing compare to Taeyeon's hurt. So he just smile.

"I'll be fine. Nothing to fret." He told her.

It was still silence. Yesung was holding onto Taeyeon hands and the petite leader was thinking. Making a decision for herself. Everything had happen to much for her to handle. She wanted to rest and she had make up her mind. So she voice out to Yesung.

"I'm going back home." She told him but Yesung thought she wanted to return back to her dorm.

"No, Oppa. I'm returning back to my hometown. I wanted to relax and have a peace mind before returning. Everything is just too suffocating right now. I don't think I can survive if I continue living in this polluted air."

"I send you then." He volunteer but Taeyeon shake her head.

"It's hours ride. I don't want you to be tired."

"It's fine. I'm fine. Besides, it's a good chance to finally meet my future-in-law." He grin at Taeyeon who crack a smile.

"Let's go now. The others might be worried. I could send you now. But Seongsaeng-nim..." Yeseung continue as they walk down the rooftop to the others.

Taeyeon shrug her shoulders. She really hope that Lee Soo Man would allow her to take a vacation. They were near the ward when Taeyeon yank her hand away. Yesung gave her a surprise look.

"We shouldn't be public when I'm still debating on my own heart. Space, remember... and also privacy." She whisper and walk in.

Taeyeon ignore the curious looks on her members and others in the room. She held her head up and walk past Leeteuk and his lover, Kang Sora and headed straight to Lee Soo Man. The man was surprise to see Taeyeon breakdown apperance. Her swollen eyes, dry tears and her red nose. She wasn't worried about showing her depression infront of him.

"Seonsaeng-nim, can I talk to you privately? Outside if I can." She asked and he nodded.

Both walk out and Yesung who was leaning against wall immediately straighten up as he saw Lee Soo Man. The man fight the urge to raise his brows as he saw Yesung headed to Taeyeon side. The news about Taeyeon and Leeteuk dating was told to him. Actually, he had know that both of them were dating but he just keep his silence and waited to hear it from themselves. But then the managers told him about their bad break-up, Lee Soo Man didn't speak. It's their problem, not his.

"Your purpose in calling me?" He speak and Taeyeon cough a little before answering.

"Can I went back to my hometown to relax?"

"Why?"

"I'm having a huge problem and I was hoping if you could allow me to clear my suffocated mind for a few days."

"And how does this huge problem occur?" Lee Soo Man was asking Taeyeon. He knew the answer and waited for Taeyeon to tell him.

She told him. From A to Z. The start of the relationship from Junsu till Leeteuk and everything. She told him everything. Lee Soo Man hears everything without interupting her. As she finishes, he ask her another question.

"How will you get there? The managers had to look after the others."

"I can drive her there. I willingly volunteer too." Yesung in immediately.

Lee Soo Man was caught off guard. Something smell fishy here. Before things get more complicated then now, Lee Soo Man decided to take charge. Problems need to solve now or it will lead to more mistakes and misunderstanding.

"Is there something you're hiding from me, Yesung? Why are you 'willingly volunteering'? Taeyeon could go home alone."

"Because I love her and I want to make sure she is safe. I'm sorry Seonsaeng-nim for dropping the bomb on you now but I'm in love with Taeyeon eversince trainee days. I want to make her mine and I want to follow her to her hometown to meet her parents to ask for blessing and also your blessing and..."

"Oppa stop." Taeyeon grab his arm, pulling it slightly as she saw Lee Soo Man expression turns serious.

Yesung gulp down his saliva and Taeyeon kept her eyes on the floor. Both were afraid to see Lee Soo Man serious face. Taeyeon flinch slightly as she saw the man hand raises to reach Yesung. She thought that he was going to hurt Yesung but instead, he pat the Super Junior member and a smile form on his wrinkle face.

"I hope you are the right one for Taeyeon. You have my blessing." He said and Taeyeon sigh while Yesung....

Yesung pulled Taeyeon in a tight hug, kissing her forehead. She blushes and pushes him away as she heard Lee Soo Man clear his throat.

"We're in public." Lee Soo Man annouce, trying to see if anyone saw them. Public affection is not allowed right now.

"Sorry..."

"Do you love him?" Lee Soo Man ask Taeyeon.

"I'm still healing but I will try to give Oppa a chance. But obviously it take time though. If Oppa could wait then maybe things will work out."

"I understand but your members..."

"We will tell them after we got her parents blessing." Yesung cut in.

"Could you please not tell them about my depature to my hometown. I don't want them to follow and disturb my peace. Girls Generation together isn't a peaceful thing to do..."

Lee Soo Man went in to call the managers out and as they gather together. Both Taeyeon and Yesung were asked to leave the place. They left shortly and Lee Soo Man told the managers of Yesung and Taeyeon conversation. They were shock but also happy.

"This is a secret. If you dare to slip it, I'll make sure this will be the last day of your working days and blacklist you from getting any jobs."