Chapter 3

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Taeyeon was still wondering about JYJ presence in SM Building. She wanted to tell her members but she wonder what will their reactions be? Happy? Angry? Or calm?

"Did you guys hear it?"

Taeyeon stop her strecthing and turn to Jessica. Did Jessica know about them too. Seeing Taeyeon stares, Jessica gave the kid leader a shock expression.

"You heard about it too?" Jessica asked, shocked.

"About them?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica nodded.

The others was in distress. They didn't know what the two oldest member are talking about. Tiffany clear and merely glare at Taengsic.

"They are back." Jessica answer. Sooyoung groan,hitting Jessica head.

"Answer in full sentence, Princess. Who the heck is back?" Sooyoung groan.

"JYJ."

Everybody gasped at Taeyeon words. All eyes were on her. She look at them and smile, a fake and bitter smile.

"Are you ok?" Sunny asked, worried about Taeyeon.

"I'm fine. In fact, I met him." Taeyeon answer and more gasp added in.

"What happen then?" All asked. Taeyeon just shrug her shoulders and continue strecthing, ending their conversation.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the Super Junior practice room, Leeteuk was telling s about JYJ.

"Why are they back?" Kyuhyun asked with a slight anger in his tone. Leeteuk sigh and gave Kyuhyun a glare before continue.

"I don't know. But what I know is that they won't be joining DBSK but instead as JYJ. So, if you see them walking along the hallway, please, please be nice to them."

Kangin wasn't please to hear the news. It was so sudden that his day was runined. He was frowning and everybody in Super Junior could see that.

"I won't accept their presence in SM." Kangin speak out and Leeteuk glare at him.

"Whatever differences you have with the members of JYJ, put it aside. This is Lee Soo Man orders and we can't do anything about it. Don't give them an ill treatment, please. You guys are better than that." Leeteuk remind Kangin.

Leeteuk was aware of Kangin hatred towards Junsu. Who doesn't know? Kangin was there when Junsu break up with Taeyeon. HOw Taeyeon was a mess after the messy break up. Kangin was the one who help the girl back to her knees.

Now that Junsu is back. Kangin isn't happy at all because he know that Junsu will tries his best to take Taeyeon away from him. He might have broke up with Taeyeon too but he still loves her dearly.

"Kangin..." Leeteuk called. Kangin look at his leader with a grim expression.

"For the sake of Super Junior, please don't create trouble with Junsu. Whatever happen between the both of you and Taeyeon is in the past. I'm pretty sure, Taeyeon won't like the fact that you still hold grudge on Junsu."

Kangin nodded his head, listening to his leader words. But in his heart, it was burning in anger. He vowed to himself, secretly. That he will fight for Taeyeon heart and no one can have it, not even s too.