Chapter 2

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Taeyeon world came crushing down as she heard the man she loves ask those question. Her heartbreak into two. It was like the first time she felt her heartbreak. She smile at her Oppa.

"I'm your hoobae. We are in the same company. Did you not remember me, Oppa?" Taeyeon asked. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry. But I don't."

"It's ok. You should rest, Oppa. You should." Taeyeon replied. Pulling the blanket on his chest.

Taeyeon went out of the room without looking back. As she went out, she run to the emergency staricase and cried in there. She hug her knees tightly, digging her nails on her white arm.

"How can you forget the girl you love, Oppa?" Taeyeon asked herself.

All of this mess happen at the beginning of the year. She was given twice the shock when she knew about her first love returning to SM for temporarily whereas her second love arrive back from the army.

 

...... The start of the flashback........

Taeyeon froze in her steps as she saw some familiar faces in the lobby. She was told by her manager to come to SM Building for something important. As she walk in the building, she saw them. The three of them, standing there waiting for someone. Her legs were shaking as she make an eye-contact with him.

"Taeyeon-ah, good morning." Yoochun greeted, Taeyeon. Taeyeon blank for a moment before returning the greet, she bow and hurrily walk to the counter.

The three ex members of DBSK is here. Why is JYJ here? She began to wonder.

"How are you doing, Taeng?"

Taeyeon froze at Junsu question. He was standing behind her and she could feel his breath near her neck. Taeyeon tremble as she felt his hand grab her elbow, turning her slowly. She miss it, his touch, his voice and everything. She was tightly closing her eyes as she turn. When she open her eyes, she was pulled in a hug.

"I miss you so much, Taeng. Please forgive me for everything I did." He whisper to her.

She unknowningly hug him back. She wanted to cry but she held in. Yes, she too miss him and she had forgive him years ago. Someone clear their throat and both break the hug. Taeyeon gulp down her saliva as she saw Lee Soo Man stare down at Taeyeon and Junsu. Junsu immediately shifted his body to defend Taeyeon, pushing her behind him.

"Morning." The Man greeted. Taeyeon greeted him.

"Taeyeon-ah, your manager is waiting for you at the practice room. Go there now. No pit-stop in any other room." Lee Soo Man order. Taeyeon nodded her head and rush to the elevator and went in.

As she went it, Lee Soo Man look at the three members.

"Come. Let's talk in the office. I have some proposal for you three only." He said and the trio followed.

 

 

In the elevator, Taeyeon was wondering to herself why was JYJ here? Are they returning to SM? If they are, are they joining DBSK again or going to their individuals activities? Taeyeon place her hand on her chest, her heart had been thumping eversince Junsu hug her. Is she falling for Junsu again? Her first love..... The elevator door open and she walk out.