Chapter 5

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Sitting at a corner after returning back from his accidental meeting with Taeyeon, Leeteuk sulk at one corner. In his messy mind, all he could think about is Junsu, Taeyeon and him. He was too busy thinking that he didn't hear when Kyuhyun called him countless times. Kyuhyun was piss so he gave up and walk towards Donghae.

"Hyung, Leader-hyung is in his own crazy world again. I can't reach him. You reach him. I gave up." Kyuhyun said, walking away and back to his game.

"Could he had a problem?" Kangin asked and Donghae shrug his shoulder.

"Maybe personal problem. Remember that time when he got a personal problem and he acted exactly like this." Yesung voice out from the back.

"Alright guys, let's go back to practice." Eunhyuk said, clapping his hand for attention and everyone went to their own position and began to dance.

Leeteuk didn't join in and Donghae who was dancing stop and make his way towards his leader while the others continue their dance, watching Donghae and Leeteuk from the corner of their eyes. Donghae took a seat beside Leeteuk but the man didn't make any reaction or movement. Donghae clear his throat trying to get Leeteuk attention but nothing happen. Leeteuk was ignoring him and Donghae touches Leeteuk arm, shaking him before the older man turn to him, raising his brows.

"Is something bothering you, hyung?" Donghae asked and Leeteuk shook his head.

"I'm fine." Smiling at him. Donghae sighed and roll his eyes.

"Yeah right, like I believe a word you said. Hyung, I know yor for years and judging from you being all sulky at a corner, there's some personal problems. Spit it out. Maybe I could help you like you always help me in the old days." Donghae said and Leeteuk stare at the floor, hugging his knees, pulling it to his chest.

"It's about us." Leeteuk answer and Donghae nodded his head before shaking his head.

"And who is this 'us'? Like seriously hyung, please said it fully. It's frustating when you go one word on me." Donghae whine, pouting at Leeteuk.

"Me and Taeyeon and...."

"I thought that you and Taeyeon are ok. Dating too. What's the problem? I see no problem in your beautiful relationship."

"Could you let me finish my sentence before cutting it. I said, it's about me and Taeyeon and Junsu."

Donghae gasped and shake his head slowly before staring at the floor.

"What happen?" Donghae asked.

Leeteuk tell everything to Donghae from A to Z what happen from the start till the end and Donghae was silently diligently, not cutting in through their words or anything. As Leeteuk finishes his stories, Donghae forces a smile and place a comforting hand onto Leeteuk arm.

"Everything will be fine, hyung. Hyung, you know Taeyeon right? Maybe she didn't tell you so that you won't misunderstood or worry. She might do this for your relationship own good."

"Let's hope so...." Leeteuk mutter.

"Donghae-ah," Leeteuk called and Donghae turn to Leeteuk with wide eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe Taeyeon and me are not meant for each other, Donghae-ah.... Maybe she is meant for Junsu...."

"Hyung... don't say such thing...."

"Let's go, Donghae-ah. Let's get back to practice."