Life Long Friends Chapter 8

Life Long Friends

Suki watched as her friends practiced and wondered how she could have gone almost a week knowing them and never knew who they were.

"Suki! Did you enjoy your private concert?" A very enthusiastic Sungmin said sitting next to her with a smile and wiping the sweat from his face. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes. You guys are amazing! The amount of effort you put into all of this is just mind blowing. I'm so happy that you wanted me to come and watch. Thank you!" Everyone smiled and then Leeteuk noticed the time and said that they should get something to eat. A few of them followed him out into the hall to bickering over what to get. Eunhyuk and Donghae continued to practice some moves while Kibum went back to his book, Heechul sat with his back facing Suki talking to Hangeng and Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun sat on the floor next to Suki playing on his laptop showing her how to play Starcraft.

"It's basically all strategy and I don't want to brag, but I'm really good." He said with a cheeky smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm not much of a gamer, but I can believe that you're more that just good at this." She said smiling and nudging his shoulder with her own playfully. She looked over to where Donghae and Eunhyuk were dancing, the way they moved and the how in sync they were intrigued her,  and before she knew it she was standing and walking over to them.

"You guys are awesome! How do you do it? I mean, you come up with most of the dances yourselves right?" Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at her with wide smiles.

"Yeah and Shindong helps too." Donghae said before taking a drink of water.

"Do you want to learn how?" Eunhyuk said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Learn how to dance like you?" She felt her cheeks grow hot.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Donghae said wrapping his arm around her shoulders so that she was squished between the two dancers. She nodded feeling that she didn't have much choice in the matter. They began teaching her the basic steps for their song "Twins" and as they taught her she felt herself loosening up and when she made a mistake they would help her.

"Awww Suki's dancing!" Ryeowook said smiling. Everyone in the room looked at her with Donghae and Eunhyuk dancing. "She's a great dancer. Don't you think, hyung?" Ryeowook said to Heechul.

"I guess so." Heechul watched as she laughed and danced and felt a smile spread across his face. Hangeng glanced over at Heechul and saw the smile on his friend's face and that there was something different in his eyes that he hadn't seen for a while. Kyuhyun stood and walked over to the three dancing took Suki's hand and spun her around and started to dance with her along with his hyungs. Heechul watched as the three young men danced and had a good time with Suki and it made his blood boil more than it did the first night he met her. What was it about her that made his heart beat faster but at the same time infuriate him so much? And why did watching Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Kyuhyun dance with her piss him off so much? 

 " Hyung? Why is your face so red?" Ryeowook said pulling Heechul from his thoughts.

"You're not getting sick are you?" The smaller man said placing his palm on Heechul's forehead checking his temperature.

"I'm fine Wookie. Just tired." Heechul said standing up and walking out into the hall. After a few songs Leeteuk and the rest of Super Junior walked in with arms full of food.

"Wow, Suki, you're a great dancer!" Donghae said as he grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her.

"Thank you, but I think it was because I had such great teachers." She said with a giggle taking a drink.

"Where'd did Heechul go?" Leeteuk asked as he sat down with everyone around the food.

"He went out into the hall a few minutes ago. I don't think he was feeling well." Ryeowook said concerned. Suki looked over to the door and wondered if she had made him angry again.

"I'll go find him Leeteuk-ssi." She said standing and walking over to the door and pushing it open and walking out with twelve sets of concerned eyes watched.

"Is it just me or do they seem to have some tension between them?" Kangin said picking up a piece of chicken.

"It does seem like there's something bothering them both." Kibum stated as he grabbed some kimchi.

"I bet their in love!" Ryeowook said with a soft smile. Everyone became silent as they all thought that possibility over. It would explain why Heechul was acting ruder than normal and why he usually ran off to his room when Suki was around. Suki entered the hall and looked around for any signs of Heechul.

" Aish, why am I looking for him anyway?" She started down the hall toward the restrooms talking to herself. "He already doesn't like me. Why would I think that looking for him would change anything?" She continued walking and stopped to look out the windows absentmindedly.

"Who doesn't like you?" A voice from behind her asked causing her to jump. She turned around and found Heechul leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You. Ever since I moved into the building, you've been avoiding me and you just seem so miserable when I'm around." She watched him carefully as she talked gauging his reaction, and when nothing changed she continued.

"I saw you today when Leeteuk and I came in. You were happy until you saw me and then you started sulking." He didn't say anything. "But the thing that troubles me the most right now, is that you were watching me and the others dance and you smiled at me and you instantly went back to the way you were before after Kyuhyun came over." Heechul scoffed and pushed himself away from the wall walking slowly over to her.

"Are you done?" He asked simply standing in front of her calmly.

"Yes, I am." She said putting her hands on her hips and waiting for him to apeak.

"First off, I don't hate you or anything. Second, Kim Heechul does not sulk. And third, who says I was smiling at you? I could have been smiling at something totally different!" Suki smirked.

"You were smiling at me." A faint blush began to creep it's way onto Heechul's cheeks.

"And why would you say that?" Suki looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Because your eyes were moving with me. Everywhere I went you're eyes would follow. I'm not blind Heechul! I just want to know why you dislike me so much!" She could feel angry tears stinging her eyes but she fought them back because she was not about to let him think he had the upper hand. He looked at her and smirked.

"It's because when I first saw you...oh never mind!" He turned and started to walk back to the rehearsal room. When he was out of her sight she fell to her knees and started to cry