Life Long Friends Chapter 6

Life Long Friends


"Heechul-ah " He had just drifted off into a deep sleep and was dreaming nicely.

"Yah!  Hyung  Wake up " Hangeng and Kibum had been put on wake up duty by Leeteuk, and when they refused Kangin stepped in causing them both to jump up and rush into Heechul's room. Even on his bad days Heechul was less scary than Kangin. Kibum sat on Hangeng's bed looking over some books that had been on a small pile next to it, not interested in his given mission. Hangeng on the other hand took a deep breath and walked to the far side of their room getting enough space between himself and Heechul's bed and then making a mad dash toward the sleeping diva he leaped onto him.

"YAH ! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" The rest of the members out in the living room began to laugh and holler at the diva's morning tizzy.

"I wonder what Hannie hyung did to wake him up this time." Kyuhyun said back at the computer with a bowl of lucky charms.

"I bet he gave hyung a wet willie." Donghae said from his spot on the sofa playing a video game with Yesung.

"Nah, he dumped cold water on his hot diva head." Yesung said as he killed another demon.

"No  I bet Hannie hyung shoved one of Euhyuk's smelly socks in his face." Sungmin giggled receiving a hard smack to the back of the head by said sock owner.

"My feet do not stink  I think he made Heebum scratch him." Eunhyuk said still beating up on Sungmin. Leeteuk calmly broke up their little wrestle match and sat between them like a mother with two fighting kids.

"I'm sure whatever Hangeng and Kibum did was enough and we will have our Cinderella up and ready before we're late for our schedules." Leeteuk said with a smile.


"YAH ! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Suki bolted upright in her bed at the sound of someone screaming. She looked around still in a dream like daze. "Who was that?" She mumbled rubbing the last of the sleep from her eyes and yawning. Looking at her clock, now 6 am, she decided to get up and go for a run. It was Saturday and she didn't have classes so she had to figure out something to do with her day. "Maybe I'll make something yummy for the boys to thank them for being so kind to me, and maybe I'll get on Heechul-ssi's good side." She said to herself as she finished her morning routine and slipping on her running shoes. She went out into the hall, locked her door, and headed for the front doors. When she was outside she looked around for a route to take and decided to go right toward the beautiful park which had a trail that would give her some privacy.


"Well, well, well look how decided to finally join the family." Siwon said with his superior smile that got on Heechul's last nerve.

"Stuff it kid." Heechul said rubbing the sore spot on his back from Hangeng's knee. Hangeng, on the other hand, didn't complete his mission unscathed. After Heechul managed to wriggle out from under Hangeng he pushed the young Chinaman on the bed occupied by Kibum and started to beat them both with pillows until they cried uncle.

"So what did our Hannie hyung do to wake you up today, hyung?" Ryeowook said slightly hiding behind Leeteuk,  from the diva death glare he received. 

 "He gave him the leap of death, China style." Kibum said trying to hide a giggle from heechul. Everyone started to laugh and Kyuhyun almost shot lucky charms from his nose onto his computer.

"Ok everyone, time to head out." Leeteuk said looking at the clock on the wall. With a series of groans and mumbles everyone grabbed their coats and headed down to the vans.

"Oh, good morning Leeteuk-ssi." Suki said nearly running into him coming home from her run. He smiled and held the door for her.

"Good morning Suki. How are you today?" She smiled. How can this man be single? He is so sweet and kind surely he's with someone. She thought.

"I'm fine, just went for a quick morning run. How are you?" Everyone had filed out of the building and over to the vans saying hello and some giving Suki a hug on their way out.

"I'm great." The angelic leader said getting an idea. "Hey Suki? Do you have plans for today?" He asked. She looked at him surprised.

"No, not really. Why?" He smiled and the dimple on his left cheek showed.

"Would you like to hang out with us?" If her eyes could have popped out of her head they probably would have.

"Sure, I mean if you really want me to." He nodded and took her hand leading the way to the first van where Kyuhyun, Yesung,  Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and the driver were sitting waiting for Leeteuk.

"Hey guys. I've asked miss Suki to come and hang out with us today, so I'm going to wait here with her until she gets ready and we will meet you at rehearsal. Okay?" As he spoke 5 sets of eyes light up and they all grinned with excitement.

"Okay hyung. See you later Suki noona!" She smiled and waved as the two vans drove away.

"Ok now let's get you ready to go." Leeteuk said walking over to the door back into the building and holding it for her.

"Thank you, Leeteuk-ssi." She said as they walked to her door.

"You're welcome. I think it's about time you saw who we really are." He said and he sat on the couch while she took a quick shower and was back in the living room in 15 minutes.

"Ready to go?" She said with a smile that went from ear to ear.

"Yep. Let's go." He said as she linked her arm in his and they walked to meet up with the others.