Life Long Friends Chapter 2

Life Long Friends

The sun's warm rays streamed through the small opening in the curtain and fell onto Ryeowook's face. Smiling, he opened his eyes happy to have slept so well. He stretched his whole body and rolled over looking at the bed across the room, to see if Yesung had woken up yet, but he saw his friend's messy hair sticking out from under the covers obviously still sleeping. Ryeowook got out of bed and made it then went over to his closet and picked out a blue tee and jeans and headed off to the bathroom to get ready for his busy day. He and the rest of Super Junior had rehearsal at 9 and then they had a recording which would take most of the afternoon.  When he walked out into the hallway he heard Donghae's alarm going off in the room next to his and then he heard Eunhyuk yelling at him to turn it off and then a soft thud which was possibly a pillow colliding with Donghae's head then the alarm stopped. Ryeowook smiled again and walked into the bathroom doing his normal routine: shower, get dressed, brush his teeth, and do his hair.

"Time to get up Yesung-ah." Ryeowook said shaking Yesung's shoulder only to get a slap in the leg and an angry groan. "Oww! Ok, I'll come back in a bit, but you better get up then or I'll get Shindong to get you." He said just as a pillow came flying at his face, suffering the same fate as Donghae so early in the morning is never a good thing, he thought to himself as he sprinted out the door. He went to the kitchen to find something to eat when he almost slammed into Siwon who was eating a bowl of cereal headed into the living room.

"Oh, good morning Siwon-ssi." Ryeowook said with a smile.

"Good morning Wookie. You're up early." Siwon said.

"We have rehearsal today remember?" Ryeowook said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon from the drawer. Siwon looked up at him with a confused look.

"I guess I did forget. Good thing you told me." He said chuckling. After Ryeowook ate, he went back to his room and tried to wake the sleeping Yesung.

"Yesung-ah. Get up!" He said from a safe distance. "You need to get up." Yesung rolled over and pulled the covers over his head.

"No I don't." He said.

" That's it, you are getting up one way or another." Ryeowook said as he got a running start and leaped onto Yesung and started jumping on him and shaking him dodging blind punches and smacks.

"What are they doing over there?" A sleepy Eunhyuk mumbled as he sat up and scratched his head. He looked around to find his pillow that he threw at Donghae earlier, only to find his weapon being hugged by a still sleeping Donghae.

"Aish! Donghae! Give me my pillow back!" He shouts rolling out of bed.

"No. It's mine now. You're gonna have to sleep without one now." Donghae said rolling over with the pillow still in his arms.

"No way." Eunhyuk shuffled over and playfully slaps Donghae on his bare shoulder before reaching over him and grabbing his pillow back.

" It's mine now! You can't have it!" Donghae said rolling onto his belly covering the pillow causing Eunhyuk to fall on top of him. As they wrestled, Yesung finally woke up and was walking over to the bathroom when he heard the racket in their room. Shaking his head, and headed into the bathroom getting ready. Leeteuk, who had decided to sleep in a little, woke up after hearing a loud yell from Donghae. He ran over to his room and opened the door.

"What's wrong?" He said as he saw Eunhyuk sitting on top of Donghae holding his pillow in the air grinning like he had won the World Cup.

" Eunhyuk, get off of him and get ready for rehearsal." Leeteuk said rubbing his eyes as he turned and headed off to get ready himself. Eunhyuk gave Donghae a quick smack with his pillow and made his bed then he went off to get ready with Donghae still laying on his bed laughing. Everyone was sitting in the livingroom, finally awake and ready to go, watching tv and finishing off the last of their breakfast. Heechul sat next to Yesung and Kibum on the couch still pouting.

"Yah, Heechul. What got into you last night?" Kangin asked as he sat on the floor grabbing the remote.

"I was just tired." Heechul said flatly.

"You seemed really mad hyung. Didn't you like Suki?" Sungmin said from his spot at the computer next to Kyuhyun.

"I'm not sure." He said knowing very well that he didn't like her and probably never would. Hangeng saw the look on Heechul's face and knew what he was thinking, but just before he could talk to Heechul about it Leeteuk told them all it was time to leave.

One floor below the famous idol's house, Suki was finishing up getting ready and had walked out the door and bumped into Kyuhyun dropping her books. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" she said picking up her things. He bent down helping her smiling.

"It's ok no harm done." She looked up and realized who he was from the night before.

"Oh good morning Kyuhyun. You're up early." She said smiling again.

"Yeah, I'm on my way with the others to rehearsal." He said walking with her to the doors leading outside.

"Rehearsal for what?" She said as they got to the door as she saw the others climbing into two vans.

" Yah! Kyuhyun! Hurry up we're late!" Leeteuk shouted.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll talk to you later Suki-ssi." he said as he ran out the door and hopped into the first van.

"Ok that was strange. I wonder what their having a rehearsal for." She thought as she headed off to her first day of college.