Life Long Friends Chapter 4

Life Long Friends

"H-Heechul?" She said looking at the man standing in her doorway. "What are you doing here?" he smiled his famous diva smile and walked passed her without a word.  Suki turned and followed him into her living room where he stopped suddenly and turned to face her. Then he motioned for her to come over to him, and before she could tell him to stuff it, her feet moved against her will, over to him like she was under a spell. "What do you want?" She asked stopping mere inches from him.

"You talk too much. You need to learn not to make requests so rudely." He said with a cold stare that bore into her as he closed the space between them.  Before she knew what was going on his hands were on her neck and the room went black.


Suki bolted up in her bed with a cold sweat breathing hard. " What the hell?" she said looking around her room wiping a bead of sweat from her head. She looked over at her phone to see that it was midnight and there was no way she would be going back to sleep now. Just then she heard some thumping coming from the boy's house. " I wonder if they're all up." she pondered before she heard the noise again and then some yelling. She made the decision to go visit her 13 new friends...ok 12 friends.  She threw on a pair of socks and her sneakers and walked up the stairs finding their door again and knocking. There was what sounded like a heard of antelope running to the door and then it swung wide open revealing Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae all wearing goofy smiles that made Suki almost forget about her nightmare...almost.  

"Hey Suki-ssi!" Sungmin said with too much enthusiasm for someone at midnight.

"What brings you here?" Donghae asked as he grabbed her hand and lightly pulled her into the house.

"I couldn't sleep and I heard you guys up here making noise, so I decided to come visit. If it's a bad time I'll come back tomorrow." Suki said smiling as Kyuhyun gave her a hug and Eunhyuk ran to find the rest of the guys.

" No don't go! Everyone's still awake so you can stay for a little while." Sungmin said pulling her into the living room with Donghae.

She sat down on the sofa with Donghae on one side and Sungmin and Kyuhyun on the other chatting her ears off about Starcraft and how Kyuhyun beat Sungmin for the billionth time that night and that Sungmin got mad and pushed Kyuhyun off of his chair.

"Hello Suki-ssi. How are you tonight?" Leeteuk said as he walked out of his room with a towel around his neck drying his hair. She stood up and bowed with a smile.

" Good evening Leeteuk. I'm good, having a little trouble sleeping. How are you?" He smiled and walked over patting her head like a mother.

"I'm alright, a little tired." Suki smiled at him again and took his hand.

"You need to sleep Leeteuk. Please don't let me keep you up." He was touched by her kindness and gave the back of her hand a gentle kiss and said goodnight walking back to his room.  As Leeteuk's door shut another door opened next to it and there was loud cursing about the water being too cold and Heechul entered the living room with just a towel around his waist. He hadn't noticed that they had company, and walked over to the sofa using the other towel in his hands to dry his hair, and sat on top of Suki who was back to talking to Sungmin.

"What the fu-?" Heechul said jumping up from Suki's lap. "Why are you here?" He yelled not noticing that when he stood up his towel fell off. Suki's face grew bright red as she rammed her face into Donghae's chest just so she didn't have to look at it.

" Hyung? Your towel came off." Kyuhyun said hiding his eyes. Heechul looked down and yelled a series of curses and left the room in a huff.

"I think I should leave now." Suki said standing and rushing to the door. " Thank you for letting me visit again." she said as she slipped her sneakers back on. "Sorry Heechul!" She shouted before she shut the door only to hear him yell in anger in response. She ran as fast as she could to her house and once she got in she was out of breath. She could still feel his weight on her lap and the bright blush on her face and she couldn't help but burst out into uncontrollable laughter which was rewarded by a sharp pain in her gut and the next door neighbor pounding on the wall. She stood up from the floor and walked back to her room and collapsed onto the bed falling asleep instantly with a smile and a blush still on her face.