Life Long Friends Chapter 3

Life Long Friends

"Hey there. I'm Naomi." A girl in the seat next to Suki said with a bright smile.

"Hello Naomi. I'm Suki. Nice to meet you." Suki said returning the smile. Naomi had dark brown hair that went to the middle of her back and dark eyes.

"Okay class, I am Mr. Lang, and since it's our first day let's get to know everyone." A short chubby man said entering the room after the last of the students had hurried in trying not to be late. "I'll start. My name is Lang Shin and I am 45 years old with two children, a boy and a girl. I was born in Hong Kong and moved here to Seoul when I was 20 to go to college, where I met my wife." He said with a smile that grew wider as he spoke. "Now I'd like to know about all of you so let's start over here in the front with Lee Suki." He said pointing to Suki and nodding for her to start her introduction. Suki stood and bowed.

"Hello, I am Lee Suki. I was born in Tokyo, Japan and my family moved to New York when I was 3 and then to Beijing after I turned 13. I have one brother, Rin, who is 3 years older than me." She said remembering all of the questions she had been asked the night before. She sat back down and smiled as she remembered the look of complete interest on most of their faces, except for Heechul. Thinking of him made her frown and wonder what his problem was. Naomi stood up next and introduced herself and after her the introductions continued down the rows until everyone had finished. The class wasn't overly large but there were a few people who seemed to love to talk about themselfs and Mr. Lang had to cut them off before they took the whole class time talking. There was 20 minutes of class left and Mr. Lang used that time to hand out the books and the first reading assignment. The rest of Suki's day went the same, introduce yourself and get your first assignments. When her final class had ended she was tired and just wanted to go back to bed. She walked back to her apartment with a bunch of books in her bag and carried 3 in her arms.

"Well, I think today's rehearsal was a success." Leeteuk said wiping sweat from his forehead with a white towel. "Good work guys." The others had done their best on the dance for "Twins" and put their all into making it perfect, and Leeteuk couldn't ask for more. He smiled and went out into the hall grabbing a case of bottled water and brought it in to replace the case they had just finished off.

"Leeteuk-hyung?" Sungmin said from his place on the floor dripping with sweat. Leeteuk turned and gave the aegyo king a smile.

"Yes?"

Sungmin wiped some sweat off of his face. "When can we eat? I'm starving." Leeteuk looked around to the others who looked like a pack of hungry lions and he was the poor zebra.

"I was just about to order something. What do you guys want?" In a loud chorus they all shouted fried chicken. Leeteuk grabbed his phone and went back out into the hall, after getting everyone's decision on what kind of chicken to get, and called for it to be delivered to them. 

 "Okay, the chicken is on it's way. Why don't you guys just take a break for a bit." Leeteuk said walking back into the practice room. No one objected to a break and it gave Hangeng time to corner Heechul to talk about his actions the night before.

"Heechul-ah, can we talk?" he said walking up behind Heechul who was fixing his hair in the mirror.

"What about Hangengie?" Heechul said smiling at the reflection in the mirror, mostly his and not Hangeng's.

"It's about last night. Why did you storm off like that?" Heechul's smile faded into a line and he turned to face his friend, who was not one to get scared of Heechul's diva stare.

" I said I was tired. Why don't you just leave it at that?" He said putting his hands on his hips.

"Because I know you. That was not a tired action. That was a diva move and you know it." Hangeng pushed. "Was it Suki? Do you not like her?" Heechul rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yes it was her and no I don't like her. There are you happy?" He said turning back to the mirror.

"No I'm not happy but at least you told me. Why don't you like her? She seemed fine to me." Before Heechul could say anything else, there was a knock at the door and the delivery man brought in the chicken giving Heechul a ticket out of the conversation.


Back at their apartment, the Super Junior family relaxed and did their own things while they took turns showering before bed. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were at the computer playing Starcraft, well Kyuhyun was playing and Sungmin was watching and pointing things out now and then. Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Shindong were in the kitchen cooking something for dinner. Kibum had beaten everyone to the shower and Siwon was waiting his turn in their room reading a book he had just bought. Donghae and Eunhyuk went off to their room and were playing a board game. Kangin and Yesung sat on the floor in the living room arguing over what to watch while Heechul and Hangeng were sitting silently on the couch.

"Dinner's ready!" Ryeowook said poking his head around the corner into the living room. In an instant everyone rushed into the kitchen and they all ate as a family laughing and poking fun at each other.

When she got home, Suki was in no mood to do any work, she just wanted to eat and go to bed. She threw her bag and books on the desk in the living room and went into the kitchen to make her favorite ramen and rice. While she ate she grabbed one of her text books and began her reading assignment from Mr. Lang. Putting her dishes in the sink and washing them, she plugged her headphones in and listened to music. Beginning to do the rest of her homework she started humming along with her new favorite band that Naomi made her listen to, 2PM. Around 11 she had finished her last assignment and went into the bathroom to shower and head off to bed.