Life Long Friends Chapter 12

Life Long Friends

Chapter 12:

Kangin woke up and stretched with a loud roar like yawn that, surprisingly, hadn't woken up his roommate, Kibum. He twisted a bit and chuckled when he saw how Kibum had managed to be sleeping. One arm off the bed and one leg on the wall. Kangin shook his head and looked at the clock, 5:30. He rubbed his eyes and got up before throwing on some sweats and a hoodie and walked out into the hallway. He pulled the hood up over his head and plugged in his headphones turning his music on and trotted down the stairs and passed Suki's house and glanced at the door seeing a light on under it. He raised a brow and slowed down before shrugging and wondering why she would possibly be up this early, although he was sure that she would wonder why he was up as well. With that thought he chuckled and ran out the doors and down the street toward the park for a brisk run in the early fall morning.

When Kangin returned, he walked to Suki's door and knocked softly. It was nearly 6 and he was dripping with sweat but was worried slightly. Suki heard the knock and sat up in her bed and shuffled sleepily to the door and opened it not awake enough to know what she was doing.  Kangin stood there smiling and raised a brow at her. " Suki?" he asked and waved a hand in front of her face after noticing her eyes were closed. " Mmmm..." she mumbled and leaned forward falling into his arms and back to sleep. Kangin chuckled and picked her up bridal style and she sighed contentedly in his embrace while snuggling closer to his chest. Kangin laid her on her bed and covered her up before brushing hair from her face and kissed her forehead. " Sweet dreams, girl." he whispered and walked out turning off the lights and locking the door behind him. 

The alarm went off at 8 today instead of 6 and all of Super Junior was still in bed, aside from Kangin and Heechul, who was still sitting on his bed staring at the wall pondering. He had heard someone get up and walk out and then return but he didn't care to go see who it was. He had far too much going on in his mind that had him on the verge of ripping his beautiful hair out of his head. ' Why? Why would I ever say that. I don't love anyone.' He thought just before Heebum hopped onto the bed and purred softly. " Hey there my little prince." Heechul said softly as he scratched the little grey kitten's ears and smiled. " You don't think I'm crazy, do you?" he asked the ball of fluff as it rolled onto his back and pawed at Heechul's hand. " I didn't think so either." Heechul said chuckling and laying down cuddling close to the kitten.